Remember when you lost your virginity?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've heard that woman dont remember all the guys they had sex with, but they never forget the guy who took their virginity. I've taken two (they where both 16) the last one I've been living with for 15 years. You girls remember the guy, time and place when you lost yours??

Would you take my virginity? I like your veiny dick.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I remember...I was 19 and obsessed with other, brilliant guys (still am). He was 30 at the time, Jewish, and a grad student studying anthropology. It wasn't the kind of experience I look back on fondly, but I definitely remember it. lol

So does that make you an IQ Size Queen?

MarquisMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had just turned 17 the month before. In my boyfriend (16yo) of like 3 months' bedroom...one whole side of his room was glass and his house was on a cliff, so his room overlooked the whole harbor. Full moon. Techno music playing from his mac. The stuff romance novels are made of.

D_Tal_Tell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i had just turned 18... my friend had me sneak in through her window in the middle of the night, and we had some quick, rough sex-- though we had to keep quiet as everyone else in the house was asleep.
i can remember her whispering "harder... harder...!" into my ear as i was thrusting.