Remembering a school moment

AussieSchlongDomination

Experimental Member
Media
Recently i attended a highschool reunion and remembered this.

When i was 14 i was changing into gym clothes when the whole class caught sight of my flaccid penis it was about 3 inches long but fat as at the time i was a grower not a shower. infact only my girlfriend knew my real size. One of the kids who was thought to have the largest cock about 4.5 - 5 inches flaccid started to taunt me, initially i ignored him but i got sick of him and challenged him to a measurement of our erect sizes. I distinctly remember him saying " i bet he wont make 5" so some one puled out a ruler from their pencil case. He got hard first and he measured around 6.5. which got some gasps as that was huge compared to everyone else. I was slightly worried as on a bad day i was about 6 and on a good day about 7 inches.

So it was my turn and all eyes were on my crotch, i thought of the time my girlfreind had first seen my cock hard, and it started to rise. people gasped as it measured 7.5 inches and about twice the girth of the other boys whose cock was just below average girth.

Humble in victory i pulled up my pants and walked into the gym, never again did i get any small cock comments.:biggrin1:

Reactions: B_er

So did you go to gym class with a hard-on? That's never fun.

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
AussieSchlongDomination: "so some one puled out a ruler from their pencil case"

Ha, what a phony story. As if a boy would have a ruler inside a PENCIL
CASE. As if ANYONE owns a 'pencil case'. FAKE!

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
when i was 13, a girl wrote "HEARTBREAKER" on my penis with a marker pen. it wasn't until the next time i showered that i discovered it was one of those water-resistant permanent markers. it took about a week to wash out completely. extra hilarity was enjoyed at my expense during that week at school. :mad:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
thk8plus4u said:
AussieSchlongDomination: "so some one puled out a ruler from their pencil case"

Ha, what a phony story. As if a boy would have a ruler inside a PENCIL
CASE. As if ANYONE owns a 'pencil case'. FAKE!
I had a ruler in my pencil case. It was a shatterproof ruler too.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
The only ruler I could fit in my pencil case was 6inches long. was it fiddly to measure with such a short ruler?

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl measured me under the desk in a classroom and was amazed when my teen cock was already bigger than her wooden 6 inch ruler. Of course she told everyone and combined with guys spotting me in the showers my reputation spread.

And yes, she had the ruler in her pencil case!

Peace and love

Del

jonadkins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dr Rock said:
when i was 13, a girl wrote "HEARTBREAKER" on my penis with a marker pen. it wasn't until the next time i showered that i discovered it was one of those water-resistant permanent markers. it took about a week to wash out completely. extra hilarity was enjoyed at my expense during that week at school. :mad:

...waits for all the claims that "antidisestablishmentarian" was written on their penis IN BIG LETTERS...

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jonadkins said:
...waits for all the claims that "antidisestablishmentarian" was written on their penis IN BIG LETTERS...
Actually, I've had "antidisestablishmentarianISM" written on mine. In all caps. With a Magic Marker.