Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: dreamer20

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Pacman drove me mad.......I could never get past level one! The ghosts ate me every single time!

A cousin of mine introduced me to the joys of using the small portable Coleco Packman game. Instead of levels one had to manage to live long enough to score 100,000 points to have the game reset all of your lives and you got to play again. The game is described in this youtube video by fault finding man who disses one of my favorite toys from the past. I found no faults with mine.

Meatn2veg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A cousin of mine introduced me to the joys of using the small portable Coleco Packman game. Instead of levels one had to manage to live long enough to score 100,000 points to have the game reset all of your lives and you got to play again. The game is described in this youtube video by fault finding man who disses one of my favorite toys from the past. I found no faults with mine.

I had something similar for a different game. I think it may have been called Asteroids?? (Basically, it was a cheap version of Space Invaders!) I used to play it for hours on end!

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You live in a lovely part of Kent Meatn2veg. I once lived in a three storey wooden house with 5 other tenants in Maidstone in the latter half of 1987 and most of 1988. I experienced a freak weather event on the night of October 15, 1987 when a hurricane passed through Kent. The forceful winds passed through the house in waves of intensity and literally blared, repeatedly, with the sound of a trumpet as they did. The next day we saw many fallen trees outside. One of these was a huge tree which luckily fell against the house instead of falling through it.
I also saw the following weather report which caused much embarrassment for meteorologist Michael Fish:

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You live in a lovely part of Kent Meatn2veg. I once lived in a three storey wooden house with 5 other tenants in Maidstone in the latter half of 1987 and most of 1988. I experienced a freak weather event on the night of October 15, 1987 when a hurricane passed through Kent. The forceful winds passed through the house in waves of intensity and literally blared, repeatedly, with the sound of a trumpet as they did. The next day we saw many fallen trees outside. One of these was a huge tree which luckily fell against the house instead of falling through it.
I also saw the following weather report which caused much embarrassment for meteorologist Michael Fish:

He said a woman called in who heard about a hurricane on the way: "Well, if you're watching: don't worry, there isn't." How can "the weather will become very windy" as he put it have those effects? :eek:

Last edited:

Tommylpsg

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He said a woman called in who heard about a hurricane on the way: "Well, if you're watching: don't worry, there isn't." How can "the weather will become very windy" as he put it have those effects? :eek:
Yes I DO!

Last edited by a moderator: