Remembering

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by bignproud, Apr 15, 2007.

1. bignproud

bignproud New Member

Can any guys out there remember the first time you measured your penis? Can any one remember their size at different ages? I think the first time I measured I was 13 and was about 5.5 inches! I boasted in Spanish to my friend!

2. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker New Member

Albums:
    Mine went through a masive growth spurt

2 years ago it was 5.5

last year 6.5

and now 7.5, pushing on 8 some days

3. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

um....I was 12 and it was about 5'.

4. bignproud

bignproud New Member

Oh right well that is big for 12, did it increase steadily until it stopped growing or did you have a 'growth spurt'? Can you remember what kind of size you were at 15/16?

5. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

I donno about 15/16 but it stopped growing when I was 17, or not I donno, I haven't seen any drastic changes lately

6. 50%more

50%more New Member

Albums:
    I think mine stopped growing when I was about 16. At 12 I think I was about 5 inches. I remember noticing a very big difference in only 3 years. I had two friends that I use to compare with. At 12 one of them was larger than me by a little, the other was a little smaller. At 15 the last time we all compared I was larger than both by quite a bit.

7. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    I really didn't realize I had a large penis until I was 12 going on 13.
    I had just moved in with my ma, step-dad, and older two step-bros.
    I shared the bedroom with my two step-bros; and the first time I undressed in front of them they looked at me and started laughin and talkin how big I am.
    After a week or two went by, we were playing wrestling around the bedroom...they both pinned me down and took a yard stick and held it against my penis and made me measure it.
    It was all in fun until they mentioned it to my step-dad that I had a 7 inch peter and wondered why I was so big.
    They started callin me knee-knocker.
    Then at 13 I went for a doctor's exam who was going to perform a circumcision. My step-dad was in the examation room with me when the doctor asked me to lower my pants.
    The dr. cleared his throat looked my step-dad and said, my goodness your boy got a whooper on him.
    My step-dad said, he sure do dr. He's sure enough runit. I don't thinks that's normal is it?
    The dr. said I was early in puberty and just had large gentials and I may be just about finished with the growth of my gentials.
    Then my step-dad told the doctor I was sexually active.
    The doctor looked a bit shocked.:eek: Said well he definitely has enough to do it.
    The dr. had me pull my foreskin back and he also measured me and said he wanted run a few tests before the circumcision.
    Then the doctor said, it sure aint gonna miss no inches off of his whopper
    after circumcision.
    Then the dr asked me if I could get an erection for him to measure again.
    I was really embrassed:redface: . Pops look and said, now this is a damn shame, son, we gonna stop at the store and get you some jockey- straps to wear.
    The dr. followed up by saying yea, your boy's pretty heavy in the valley alright. They kinda made me feel like a freak:redface:
    I measured about 9 inches then hard.
    On the way home me and pops did stop at the store; and he brought me about 7 joc-straps to wear.
    He also discussed with my ma and told her what the dr. said about me having a whopper.
    From that pt. on they either called be whopper-lee and/or knee-knocker.
    Ma didn't like callin me knee-knocker and made pops stop but he still did when she wasn't around.
    My step-bros begain to call me whopper-lee to this day and it just caught on with all the other family members and friends to call me:

Whopper-lee

8. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    This is a little long. It is the history I posted in the PE Forums back in May of 2000. The last paragraph was from Feb 2002.

My PE History, Methods and Gains Prior to May 2000

Unconsciously started Pe about 40+ years ago and will relate beginning size to "ye ole toilet tissue tube" comparison method. The best I can remember and at about age 16, I could insert my penis into the tube and extend beyond the end approx. .5" with just a loose fit. Assuming an additional .5" to bone press and no change in tube dimensions in the past 44 years(am now 60), I would estimate a beginning length of 5.5 to 6.0" and girth of 5.0".

A more recent and accurate account of my size was approx. 1 year ago (06.01.99)with an erect length of 7.0", an erect girth of 5.5", and a flaccid length of 4.5". I actually started a regimented attempt at PE on 11/27/99 after reading an ad for penis enlargement. I decided I would develop some exercises on my on before investing in a program. I tried some massaging and manual stretching for about 2 weeks and saw a hint of some gain so decided to order Reeces’ program. While waiting an additional 5 weeks to received mail order program, I continued with my self developed program for 53 days and gained .5" length and .25" girth.

Program consisted of:

MASSAGE: (renamed fowfee)From beneath the penis, insert penis between the middle and ring fingers, then continue with OK grasp with the index finger and thumb. Now, while gripping the penis pull outward and to hand side toward glans. This gives a good massage of the corpora cavernosa tissue and allows a closer grip to the base and can be done with or without lube(my lube consisted of half and half olive oil and utter cream). I would do several reps with each hand, alternating hands to reduce fatigue, for a total of approx. 20 min.

SQUEEZE: My squeeze exercise was nothing more than an OK grip at different points along shaft from base to glans with a kegel or two to inflate and hold. Would do several reps probably about 5 minutes.(I would consider this a third cousin to the uli#3 which I knew nothing of at the time)

SQUEEZE & STRETCH: Same as squeeze but includes pulling toward glans for stretch. Several reps probably about 5 minutes.(this would be a first cousin to uli#3)

Finally received and started canned PE program on 1/19/00 with starting dimension of erect 7.5"L & 5.75G, and flaccid 4.5L"and 8.0"L stretched. I was on this program of standard warmups, jelqing, stretching, and kegels for an hour plus a day for 27 days before having to stop due to personnel reasons. During this period only saw gains in flaccid length to 5.0". I resumed my PE program on 3/1/00 doing the same exercise but increased the time to 2 hours plus per days(reduced to 1 hour after starting following wt and stretch routine). Also, started reading this forum in March, then about 3/18/00 added 60 min./day hanging 4 lbs and 60 min./day stretching ace bandage loop(used foot for tension on loop stretch)(the hang and stretch sessions were in 10 to 30 min. segments). Saw no significant gains in March.

Starting 4/1/00 I changed my routine as follows: Five minute warmup with manual stretch Ten minute JelqTen minute Uli#3 variation Five minute warm down with manual stretch Periodically through out day: Average 20 minutes manual stretch Average 40 minutes weight hang 4 lbs Average 60 minutes ace bandage loop stretch By the end of April had gained another 1/4" length and 1/8" girth finishing the month with measurements of ; erect 7.75"L and 5.87"G, with flaccid 5.75"L and 8.25"L stretched. Took off about 6 days during month.

In summary(02.01.02), I have gained 1.875" erect length, .75" erect girth, 2.5" flaccid length, and 1.0" length flaccid stretched. Current measurements are: EL 8.875", EGm 6.25" , FL=7.0", FG=5.5" and FS = 9.00"(think I shrunk a .25" here?). All length measurements were boned pressed with hard ruler and girth measurements with cloth tape. The wifie comments started about mid December ‘99 with: "you feel bigger", "you sure you’re not growing some", "I swear you’re getting bigger. What are you doing to it?", "It’s showing thru your pants, you need to stop whatever you’re doing", and "you can’t wear those pants, your dick shows to much", "you better quit whatever you’re doing". With November’s change of routine, I am getting comments again, "You’re pulling on it or something, it has a funny shape , it’s bigger on the end", Ulis must be working. Erections were getting weaker before PE, now stronger than ever and vainee. I surpassed original girth goal and have revised goal to max 9.0" nbp x 6.5".

9. biyoung

biyoung Member

I think i was 13 or 14 and got just under 6, im 20 now and havent grown any.

10. Bushwhacker925

Bushwhacker925 New Member

where ever I stop the car for more than one night.
    As a little kid, I hung out with older guys and they tought me to jack off when I was in around second grade. I really liked the feeling and have never stoppped. I think that is why I developed at a young age and developed pubes and started to cum at age 10.

Anyway, I could figure for each year in school that I was in, I had an inch of dick. This continued until part way through my ninth grade year at which time I stopped growing at 9.25 inches.

Jr. high and high school were fun in the locker room as I was always the biggest. I didn't flaunt it, but was damned proud of it.

After graduation, I started putting on weight and with the weight gain, things began to shorten. I'm now a hundred + pounds heavier than I was when I graduated and barfely have over 7.5 inches. I saw on Dr. Phil that for every 30 pounds of weight loss, you gain an inch of cock. I think that I have found the incentive to lose weight again, lol.

11. Big Del

Gold Member

I was probably around 12 and myself and a friend measured - I won at around 7 (I think) he had about 5 1/2

12. Dunas

Dunas New Member

Albums:
    The first time i have measured, with a ruler, my penis was when I was in the 7th grade. On the first day of official PE, we had used the communal showers, and it was my first time. In the showers we compared sizes and I had noticibly had a much larger penis allready. I felt a bit ousted, a freak. I now know that my endowment is not bad at all, its good. Anyway, that day I wonderd if my penis was larger, how long it really was. So that night i grabbed a ruler, and measured my self. I got erect and put the ruler next to it. I was exactly 6&3/4'inches.(i wrote it down). Now, i measured my self to see how much i grew.(8&7/8 inches)

13. Bernd

Bernd Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hello,
    I measured some times during my puberty!

In the month of my 10th birthday I measured with a boy in a tent
    Mine was 9 cm long ( 3.5 inches)
    At this age I had just some pubic hairs

The next measurement I remember exactly was at the age of 12
    I measured 15,5 cm ( 6.1 inches)
    Than the growing nearly stopped or went on very slowly.

At the age of 20 I measured 17,7 cm (7 inches)

14. Pyro69

Pyro69 New Member

I started measuring when i was 12,when got my first pubic hairs, and measured both soft and hard i was really turned on by puberty back then so i kept doing it once a year untill i was 18 (S:Soft H:Hard, in inches)
    12: S:4.5 H:6.5
    13: S:4.75 H:6.5
    14: S:5.25 H:6.75
    15: S:6 H:7.5
    16: S:7 H 8.5
    17: S:7.5 H:9
    18: S:7.5 H:9

Draft saved Draft deleted