Remind me never to go swimmin in no swimmin holes in Massachusetts

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
That doesn't look really authentic. How could they follow the thing without disturbing the surface of the water? Is that a crane shot?

I guess that depends on the camera and on the boat they're in, depending on how far way they were from the shark you might not see the bow wave from the boat, also they could be moving quite slowly because the shark is too.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The video looks fishy. :biggrin1: Who would be in a boat and follow that thing around with the chance that it can attack the boat? That water looks too clean to be swamp water.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I saw on shark week... only a Bull shark can change from salt water to fresh water and survive for a short period of time. So it's possible..
Okay, to be serious, Bull sharks can actually do a lot better than that:
"Great whites are the flashy man-eaters of the silver screen. Tiger sharks have a cool nickname. Among the three species of shark that are known to most commonly attack humans, the bull shark gets the least amount of press. What you may not know is the bull shark could actually be the most dangerous of them all. Why? Because it swims where humans do -- close to shore.

What's interesting about the bull shark is that it's not just found in the ocean. It's one of only two species of shark that can live in freshwater -- the other is the rare river shark. Bulls are commonly seen in rivers and lakes, and not just in tidal creeks -- these guys really get around. They've been reported 2,200 miles (3,700 km) upstream the Amazon River and as far up the Mississippi River as Illinois."
Be afraid. Be very afraid. :scared:

Last edited:

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks real to me. You'd need a team of CGI artists to fake that and even then you'd be able to tell. That right there is the reason I don't like to swim in water where I can't see the bottom.