Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
why then is always the same question about if is big size important? why is it that all the civilitations have given cult to huge cocks? it is funny how people get into tecnical things about having a huge cock gives problem. People ussualy like big eyes in people, but you never get those kind of coments about "oh no, big eyes are not good because when is windy you have more posibilities to get dust in your eyes" people dont think in tecnical issues, they just like big eyes (in general). But for cocks? it is always the same shit by sexologists telling how a small cock can satisfy a woman because pussy can adapt to it.... Rubbish!!! to give them selfconfidence, all my life i have been told how people envies my huge cock and they would like to have one of "those" and all the time the same old question if size is important. If it wouldnt be important there will not be hundreds and hundreds or thousands of articles in magazines, books, webs etc asking the same thing. if it wasent that question would have been answered looooonnnggg time ago. And it is not answered because the true reality is that normaly a big cock looks better for the eyes of the viewer is more impresive in touching it. Come on guys, nobody talks about small mountains or normal mountains, but people talks about everest, aconcagua, anapurna etc or in skyscrapers nobody talks about a 20 story one, people talk about burj dubai, sears tower, petronas etc, i went to sequoya national park in california and i loved the sherman tree (HUGE) and people peregrin there to see it or the tane mahuta tree in new zealand (i went there too specially to see it) and people like huge things because they (we) like to be impressed been in awe.
So nobody can take that feeling away and would never be taken away because people get in awe with huge cocks.
What is my experience in this realm having a huge cock? generally everybody likes to repeat. There are many options if you are too big for your partner, people really enjoy slaping their chest or face or any place with your cock and the feeling it does, and the sound it makes, people likes to grab your cock and see how they canot close their fingers holding it with their hands, people like to feel how your cockhead fill up completely their mouth and yet they can play with a big part of your shaft (same for fucking) when fucking is really nice to have a perspective of your cock getting in and out and you can see it because there is still distance with her, but also if you want body contact you only have to fuck more in diferent angle gettin your legs over her legs and believe me... your shaft rubing their clit from that angle make them touch heaven and of course, ALL THIS IS IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEING A KIND PERSON THAT TREAT YOUR PARTNER AS HUMAN NOT AS A DOLL AND BEEN VERY CONCIOUS OF WHAT SHE FEELS AND WHAT SHE WANTS AND NOT PUTING YOUR HUGE COCK INSIDE HER SWEET AS IF IT WAS A MINE OF IRON OR SOMETHING, AS FAR AS SHE DONT GO LIKE ...... FASTER AND DEEPER. that is all.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
second hole.. nuff said.

YES YES YES!

There is nothing like going past the second opening. When you've mastered that no real dick is too long...ever. And it "opens" a whole new world for toys too. The sensation of long thrusts (just the knowing he's going deep is a great sensation) is fantastic. And being able to open wide and deep throat a long cock is a turn on for the top and bottom.

For fucking, no such thing as too long or too thick.
For sucking....too thick can be a problem.

MEHRDAD2L

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why then is always the same question about if is big size important? why is it that all the civilitations have given cult to huge cocks? it is funny how people get into tecnical things about having a huge cock gives problem. People ussualy like big eyes in people, but you never get those kind of coments about "oh no, big eyes are not good because when is windy you have more posibilities to get dust in your eyes" people dont think in tecnical issues, they just like big eyes (in general). But for cocks? it is always the same shit by sexologists telling how a small cock can satisfy a woman because pussy can adapt to it.... Rubbish!!! to give them selfconfidence, all my life i have been told how people envies my huge cock and they would like to have one of "those" and all the time the same old question if size is important. If it wouldnt be important there will not be hundreds and hundreds or thousands of articles in magazines, books, webs etc asking the same thing. if it wasent that question would have been answered looooonnnggg time ago. And it is not answered because the true reality is that normaly a big cock looks better for the eyes of the viewer is more impresive in touching it. Come on guys, nobody talks about small mountains or normal mountains, but people talks about everest, aconcagua, anapurna etc or in skyscrapers nobody talks about a 20 story one, people talk about burj dubai, sears tower, petronas etc, i went to sequoya national park in california and i loved the sherman tree (HUGE) and people peregrin there to see it or the tane mahuta tree in new zealand (i went there too specially to see it) and people like huge things because they (we) like to be impressed been in awe.
So nobody can take that feeling away and would never be taken away because people get in awe with huge cocks.
What is my experience in this realm having a huge cock? generally everybody likes to repeat. There are many options if you are too big for your partner, people really enjoy slaping their chest or face or any place with your cock and the feeling it does, and the sound it makes, people likes to grab your cock and see how they canot close their fingers holding it with their hands, people like to feel how your cockhead fill up completely their mouth and yet they can play with a big part of your shaft (same for fucking) when fucking is really nice to have a perspective of your cock getting in and out and you can see it because there is still distance with her, but also if you want body contact you only have to fuck more in diferent angle gettin your legs over her legs and believe me... your shaft rubing their clit from that angle make them touch heaven and of course, ALL THIS IS IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEING A KIND PERSON THAT TREAT YOUR PARTNER AS HUMAN NOT AS A DOLL AND BEEN VERY CONCIOUS OF WHAT SHE FEELS AND WHAT SHE WANTS AND NOT PUTING YOUR HUGE COCK INSIDE HER SWEET AS IF IT WAS A MINE OF IRON OR SOMETHING, AS FAR AS SHE DONT GO LIKE ...... FASTER AND DEEPER. that is all.
r u interested in 3some with a couple?

Masturbation, sliding your hand up a long shaft and back down again, place lots of rings on it. Plus during intercourse you can play long cock, short cock. Long, long, long, long..short short.... Whether it's best or not I dunno, it's just my personal perspective.

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A longer cock is better than thicker for deepthroating. Also my bf has a long cock and he used to be able to suck himself in his younger days when he was more flexible. ;)