Remote toys - anyone else have ones that can be controlled with links and apps?

Discreet2021

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys - I know there are a variety of brands/models of toys out there that can be inserted and attached … well everywhere! Many of them have apps that allow them to be operated or controlled locally or remotely once you grant access to someone.

It can be fun to have someone control them and then use a c2c of choice alongside. I personally have 2 of the lovense options.

DTCG82

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wondering the same thing. I'm looking for a stroker that interacts with a vibrator so I can top and bottom for myself

DTCG82

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, I invested in some Kiiroo stuff. I got the Onyx+, the Keon + Stroker, the Lumen, and the Pearl.

I got a subscription to FeelxVideos and watched some of their content after syncing my Keon and Lumen to the video.

It was... pretty awesome. Every time the top thrusted, I felt the sensation of plunging into the bottom's hole AND felt the top thrust into me.

Only problem is that the amount of content available for teledildonics is really limited. FeelxVideos only has a small section for gay content and it doesn't seem that virtualrealgay supports it anymore; can't get an answer out of their support team.

But if content isn't a priority, the strokers and vibrators can be synced to achieve the same result