remove all my personal infomaion off the internet

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remove all my personal information off the internet to make it hard for PEOPLE to find me and steal my personal information. I have opt-out of all online phone books i can find.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing, ever had a real name put to it, location, etc. E-mail - all disposable. Even my ISP mailbox, fake name. Gotta subpoena the ISP to get even a real name/address.

Those that figure it out?

500 Rounds of chain fed .308 Winchester "I said go away" is on hand. ;>

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Intelius.com says it will take 4 to 6 weeks to remove my personal information off there site.:mad: mylife.com has personal information on me but most of it wrong. mylife was getting personal information from myspace so i cancelled myspace i never used it anyway.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you!

I officially hit that years ago on my previous account, but any excuse for a party!:biggrin1:
You're more than welcome. :smile: I'm not a party animal, but if it involves jello - I can shake my booty on the dance floor. :tongue:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just because you take stuff off of sites that you have been to, don't think that does it. To really get off the internet, you have to not have any accounts with any banks, so no debt card or credit card. No morgages/loans, car loans. If you deal with just about any business today they have your info on the web somewhere even if it's not for the purposes of accessing your nfo on the web.

So unless you are willing to go live in a cave somewhere dude, your info is out there.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The cyber world can keep track of anyone. Kinda scary. I removed all my info off my page here but for different reasons. I don't think anyone even looked at it based on the dumbass questions I would get asked.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is tough to get your name out of all the google search results. I am not sure if it is completely possible to do it, but I agree - unsubscribing from all of the on line directories and such is a good start.

Check spokeo.com - they let you opt out, but it includes your name, address, age, etc. I hate things like spokeo. I unsubscribed all of my family from it, though most of the information was incorrect to begin with.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it is hard to find my name on the internet now and no one knows my name on here.

That's still not a foolproof solution. Everything you do on the internet leaves a record somewhere, whether it be through any online forms you fill out all the way down to the IP address. If someone was really that interested to find out who you were they could. From Google to the Way Back Machine, if you've used the internet in the last decade or so there's nothing you can do about it.

Your best solution is to never post anything you might regret later online.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BeenVerified.com seems like a good way to spy on poeple and find out everthing thay do. i had BeenVerified remove all my personal information.