remove all my personal infomaion off the internet

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I remove all my personal information off the internet to make it hard for PEOPLE to find me and steal my personal information. I have opt-out of all online phone books i can find.
And yet, I can still have jack-booted thugs at your door within the hour. The government can have 'em there in 15 minutes.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have a lot of threads about your credit cards and your personal information. Do us a favor and start consolidating where possible... Thanks!
PS FWIW perhaps a few less threads about your personal business on the www and your personal information would not have been jeopardized.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't care what anyone "see's" on the web...most of it is wrong anyway...several years ago I had my ID stolen so now everything personally is totally F'd!!! Sad part is I am paying for the F'er to be in jail for the next 25 years so it cost me TWICE!!

Nevertheless I do EVERYTHING under several company TIN's and all is good...you wanna protect yourself that is the way to go!!! But keep in mind EVERYTHING you do online is tracked, stored and reported to the Govt! Unless you absolutely hide your IP, NEVER post ANYTHING personal and don't even tell ANYONE the sites you visit well then you MIGHT be safe!!!!!!