Remove your frenulum if you dare for a big surprise

D_Pat Fanny

Account Disabled
Media
Being uncircumcised, I have always been rather ashamed of the look of my cock since in my formative years I was the only uncut male I ever saw. But I got over that but did some modifications to the way my cock looked by continually keeping the foreskin pulled back. This keratinazied the glans skin and changed it from that hideous purple color to a more “skin-like” tone and very significantly enlarged the cockhead. It also desensitized it enough to help in the premature ejaculations arena also. The larger head also looked okay if I did inadventently show my cock in a shower room since it was a great deal larger than the shaft and gave a nice manly look even if cloaked. But there was that damn frenulum. Mine has always been very tight and attached just below the meatus (pee hole). No wonder it’s function is said to be restrainting the penis. I hated that feel in my hand, like some alien membrane attaching my dick head to the foreskin. So rather than undergo expensive surgery, I did it myself with wart remover medication. You have to be very carefully to apply this medication just to the membrane – getting it on the surrounding flesh will have you in tears of pain and possibly some real infections. After applying tiny drops once or twice a day for about four days, about a third of the frenulum peeled away and the feel of my huge cock in my hand took on a very much nicer sensation, now that I could actually feel much of the underbelly of the cockhead. I waited a few weeks and removed some more and have just about gotten all of it detached from my foreskin. Now when I pull back my hood there is absolutely no resistance and cock “eye” looks more forward than it did before. BUT get this. I measured my pole and found that it was now 1.5” longer than before. It looked much longer and it certainly did feel much different without that restraining leash attached, but I did not expect that benefit. I was quite satisfied with my former length just a tad under 10 inches, but thanks to a wart remover, I am now over 11 inches. Self surgery is not recommended for everyone and perhaps for no one. But I am always game for improving my sexual equipment. Enjoy thinking of that extra inch that that uncircumcised leash is keeping in tow!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure everyone has an extra inch waiting for them if they follow your very dangerous lead. I am, however, happy that you got what you wanted, and so far have had no negative effects. I hope you'll keep us posted. This is very interesting.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have probably read 250,000 posts here over time and that is the strangest thing I have ever heard here. Didn't they try this in "Jackass?"

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Bollocks! Utter bollocks!

(Ooo - shit, I hope that doesn't give the OP ideas about where to go with his wart cream next!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:)

I was trying hard to suspend disbelief on the frenulum self-surgery but then I got to the "I was 10" anyway, now I'm 11"+" bit and just :lmao:

:bs2:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not only is this very dangerous advice, but it incites a large amount of phantom pains. Please don't use acid to burn your penis. . .[/quote]

How Frightening. I'm not putting any acid on my toy

Wart removers are not all acid you tools!:cool:You freeze the warts off with coolant, think refrigrator.It's on the shelf at Wall-Mart.I've used it for warts,but no way in hell will I do that on my dick!

Dizzle8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not only is this very dangerous advice, but it incites a large amount of phantom pains. Please don't use acid to burn your penis. . .[/quote]

Wart remover is not acid you tools!:cool:You freeze the warts off with coolant think refrigrator.It's on the shelf at Wall-Mart.I've used it for warts,but no way in hell will I do that on my dick!

While you’re at it why don’t you add a little Windshield Washer Fluid ..oh what the hell . . . just top up all the fluids and I’ll take $10 of unleaded

. . . and make sure you check the sparkplugs too!! :drive::eek:uttahere:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wart removers are not all acid you tools!:cool:You freeze the warts off with coolant, think refrigrator.It's on the shelf at Wall-Mart.I've used it for warts,but no way in hell will I do that on my dick!

Most wart removers are concentrated salicylic acid. There are a few that use liquid CO2 like you get at the doctor, but most are simply an acid solution. Still sounds stupid to me, either way.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I measured my pole and found that it was now 1.5” longer than before. It looked much longer and it certainly did feel much different without that restraining leash attached, ... I was quite satisfied with my former length just a tad under 10 inches, but thanks to a wart remover, I am now over 11 inches. Self surgery is not recommended for everyone and perhaps for no one. But I am always game for improving my sexual equipment. Enjoy thinking of that extra inch that that uncircumcised leash is keeping in tow!

Want a longer penis? Just apply acid to it?:eek:
What a load of bollocks.:rolleyes:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
This story - and others from this member - is clearly fabricated.
I'm not sure why the notion is being so shot down though; in theory some erect length could be gained, albeit probably not nearly an inch.

If someone has a short frenulum and cannot/can barely retract his foreskin behind his head(not because of phimosis, a tight foreskin), known as frenulum breve or possibly chordee, then it's theoretically possible that there is a restriction of length on the underside of the penises' shaft, and possibly even girth of the glans(that was previously restricted by the foreskin's position).

The correction of this condition, assuming manual stretching is not an option, is a frenuloplasty or frenulectomy and basically involves a small incision into the tightened frenulum - no removal of any tissue.

To envisage the potential difference this could make, imagine how much further you could stretch your handspan if the skin between your thumb and forefinger were slit, or how easy it would be to lick your nose if the frenulum connecting the bottom of your tongue to your gum was cut.

The OP is clearly bullshit, the concept perhaps not so much.

B_Trues

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
enlargement is fine, but any other cock mods especially when they involve the removal of natural parts is simply unacceptable in my book.