removed vid

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I removed my most recent video. For those of you who viewed/commented I apologize. After the egg nog wore off I thought it was just a bit too much even for me- so sorry!:biggrin1:
it just seemed to make me seem too slutty, and Im not. It was more information than anyone non-intimate with me needed, actually. Thats why. :rolleyes:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay. Considering some of my past yours could probably not ever match up to sluttiness. Anyway its better to rmeove something which makes you uncomfortable before it gets too out of hand--and considering some things on the internet-- before it gets all over the internet.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I removed my most recent video. For those of you who viewed/commented I apologize. After the egg nog wore off I thought it was just a bit too much even for me- so sorry!:biggrin1:
it just seemed to make me seem too slutty, and Im not. It was more information than anyone non-intimate with me needed, actually. Thats why. :rolleyes:
Im sorry i didnt get to see it. No problem in you removing it.:cool:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As Onslow says,if you have doubts about something then it's better to delete it quickly than leave it.Was it an LPSG exclusive or have I seen it over at the other place ? The vids I've seen have all been excellent and erotic - not slutty! :cool: