Removing clothing

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Especially enjoy seeing a stranger getting undressed, with the anticipation of enjoying some great sex. After an evening of good conversation, getting acquainted, and deciding on getting into bed together, it's always fun to see what's coming, no longer wondering what he's packing!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's sexy to watch a guy undress...thoughts?
I love to watch a guy undress one garment at a time. Hint: when undressing prior to a hook up, remove your pants first, then your shirt and let your partner check you out. Then remove your underwear as the last step. When a guy pulls off everything at once, he's cheating me out of admiring him in his underwear.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to watch a guy undress one garment at a time. Hint: when undressing prior to a hook up, remove your pants first, then your shirt and let your partner check you out. Then remove your underwear as the last step. When a guy pulls off everything at once, he's cheating me out of admiring him in his underwear.

It's even more fun if I'm the one undressing you and vice-versa! I always try to do this as part of kissing and making out. Love to see a guy in his underwear and t-shirt, especially if they're wet from precum.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I prefer to remove my socks first before embarking on the routine you described. I don't feel I look nice in socks only.