Removing penis/balls hairs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by zeus1985, Jul 3, 2007.

1. zeus1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How do you remove hairs on your balls and penis?

2. B_bigziggy

B_bigziggy New Member

I usually just trip. But, if I shave, I use a razon. BE CAREFUL! :)

3. LargeJohnson

LargeJohnson Member

Albums:
    with a razor, with an electric shaver, with wax strips, with tweezers, with specially made shaving machines, with a laser, etc...:dunno:

4. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I use a razor for it all (been thinking about nair to get smoother). Otherwise, when it comes to shaving my balls, i try to make sure they're tight and not dangly so it's easier to shave and feels alot better

5. Drago

Drago New Member

I do, with a razor and I'm VERY careful! Personally i think i just look better cleanly shaven execpt for my closely trimmed "man bush" :p

6. LargeJohnson

LargeJohnson Member

Albums:
    If I remember correctly, Nair has a specific warning not to use it near the genitals. Maybe it's so that ladies don't get it into their vaginas and irritate the mucous membrane... but still, I've never heard of someone using Nair on their balls. The warning is pretty discouraging

7. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

In my experience, Nair doesn't take everything off down there. Always left me with patches there and patches gone. Hated it. And if I tried leaving it on a little longer than usual in hope that it would take everything then, it just burned through my skin and made me bleed, and still only took random patches of hair. Fuck Nair. I use an electric razor now (because going through disposables as often as is required to keep smooth got real costly real fast), but that never shaves the balls completely clean. Have yet to figure out a real solution there. And yet to figure out a solution for the problem of the HORRID chafing and irritation by the hair in the corners between the thighs when you go three or four days without shaving.

8. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    Summer Time Rituals..Shave The Bush Winter Time, Time to grow it back

9. forbiddensociety

forbiddensociety New Member

Albums:
    Gillette Mach 3 razor. Take a shower, hot water, shaving cream, be careful lol.

10. krisvds

krisvds New Member

First a razor, and then a pair of tweezers to finish of the remaining hairs. Works best.

11. swellguy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nair on balls = stupidity. I know; I did it. :eek: I don't know what the fuck I was thinking; but I wanted to try it. Just used a small amount; had a horrible chemical-type burn. Top layer of skin flaked off in big chunks; it was tender for a few weeks after that. Just say no!

12. DonaldDoe

DonaldDoe New Member

The only times I've done it, I've just used a standard razor and shaving cream. Be careful though, and always shave with the grain unless you like ingrowing hairs. Also, be prepared for the constant itching for a few days afterwards.

13. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    razor for the balls, tweezers at the dick base.
    I used to trim the bush, but now i prefere a vintage look, natural bush & shaved nuts

14. poonwillie

poonwillie Member

I find that gel type shave cream and a Mach 3 razor works quite well. That and take time to feel around to get the last of any missed stubble. Presto! Job done.

15. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank god this is about shaving. On the latest posts section it just says Removing penis/balls...

16. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    Match III and SENSITIVE Skin shaving lotion (I like the Noxema).

When I get in the shower, I stretch the ballsac under the hot water before shaving.... this gets it nice and stretchy. I pull the skin tawt to get a FLAT shaving surface... keep pulling around and around, until I've gotten a perfect and VERY smooth shave.

If I just shaved as it hangs, it would be a lousy job... just like yanking on the head of the penis while flaccid will lengthen the look, the ballsack will stretch under the hot water, making everything much easier to shave.

Also: to avoid any sort of irritation: After shaving the balls, I coat them once with a layer of shaving cream... leave it on for a minute or two, then rinse... seems to condition the skin.

After I towel off, I check for runaway hairs and carefully shve these little guys off with a dry razor.

17. ClayHead

ClayHead New Member

Been shaving them at least once a week since I was about 10 or 11. I was the only kid in 6th grade with side burns. I used the mach 3 for a long time and have recently switched to the quatro razor...I don't konw if it works any better, but still works great. Manscaping is a necessity for most. Find what works best for you. I use the extra sensitive shave cream.

18. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    waxing hurts like hell but it is an option....

19. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Pluck them out while watching your favorite show on the telly. Pull out one hair every time you see an advert for an automobile or a wireless communication device. I did that, and was bald before one episode of The Simpsons was finished.

20. bigtoad

bigtoad Well-Known Member

:confused: :rolleyes: I need a shaving-partner:
    San Antonio, we should be comfortable w/ each other, and then we'll figure out the best products/method/etc.
    How about it, SA?

Draft saved Draft deleted