Removing penis/balls hairs

tyke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"waxing hurts like hell but it is an option...."

Arliss do you wax yourself or go to a salon?

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have used Veet several times, and on the areas it cautions against, it worked and didn't cause any irritation. I would recommend proceeding cautiously, if you try it.
Shaving always gives me a rash.

sunflower17

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
my wife uses a braun epil on me .every month or so when I am out of the neosteel belt for cleaning and ..... it is acceptable because I know what is probely coming next .and I really want no hair there !

aussiejd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I first wash well with antibacterial in the shower, then apply some natural oil to soften it all up. Then using a disposable shaver and gel gives a very smooth shave without any irritation or cutting. Its hard not to get hard while shaving though!:biggrin1:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank god this is about shaving. On the latest posts section it just says Removing penis/balls...

hm, that's funny, just the other day I was thinking of posting a thread about voluntary castration.

Anyway, to the topic at hand... must agree dipilatories sound dangerous. I've had chemical burns from using those on my face and chest before and typically the skin around your genitals is much more sensitive.
I shave with a razor sometimes... but I find that this reduces the amount of time I can have sex because it takes off a few of the upper layers of epidermis as well and makes my penis more sensitive. Also I get ingrown hairs, particularly following lots of rigorous sex, if that comes after I have shaved.

Has anyone ever had any experience with those home electrolysis machines that were positive? Every review I have ever read for them are usually very negative. Do any of them actually work? I would like to permanently lose the hair on the shaft of my penis.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hot soapy shower. I shave my nuts & dick and my body. I leave a little above my dick. I usually shave once a week. My wife goes nuts for it.
My trunks whet down a bit at the beach. SOme female friends saw no hair. They were curious and I was honest with them.
Jake

roiett

1st Like
Media
I find smooth balls are an absolute fasination for women. Some just like to touch the silky smooth skin while others seem to love having them in their mouth. I had a girlfriend who would lick and suck my freshly shaved balls for a half hour just for her own enjoyment.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To have your shaved balls licked & sucked until they are drentched is a beautiful thing. The more you shave the more sensitive to pleasure they are.
Jake
PS The only downside is that during sports my shaved balls stick a bit to my leg.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I avoid it because ball stubble itches something fierce. Plucking would work but -Ouch. Ball skin like TJ says gets uncomfortably sticky down there esp. in boxer shorts.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've used a pair of hair clipper for years, but they just died. Time to buy something new. Norelco/Philips has a body groomer for $40 at Target. The reviews are favorable.

D

deleted32404

I've heard that there is a special dipilatory cream for use on your scrotum. I use electric razor to trim my bush but would love to get that cream for my balls and bottom of dick near the base. If I get too close to my skin I tear the shit out of it with the razor....ouch! Anyone know how these guys with smooth balls get them that way? There's got to be a better way than a wet razor!

MuscleBound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nair 4 min works- later the new vibrating gilette after a few days with lots of soap--must be sober!!!

same here. no problem with Nair if I watch the time real close. I have been shaving for years, and maybe that's why Nair isn't a problem. Still it just makes the balls more and more sensitive.

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in the process of "lasor hair removal" It take a number of times to do it but I am having my chest, stomach, cock, balls, back and ass done. So far I love the outcome.

Cooks1Vegas

Just Browsing
Media
I Shave,most of the time now Ifound NAD,sfor men hair removal cream ,it works wonders ,no stubble smooth area and senstive to my cock and balls no red ness or rash .use it weekly , put on for 10 min. shower off and be smooth again .Love the feelof a clean smooth cock &balls makes me look larger .