removing the liner in a speedo?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sevenbysixinch, May 7, 2009.

1. sevenbysixinch

sevenbysixinch New Member

Albums:
    someone mentioned this, why would one do this and how would I go about doing so?:confused:

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

two things: why do it? - should be obvious; how? - cutting instrument and some steady hands.

3. sevenbysixinch

Albums:
    still isn't obvious. does it make the suit looser, thus allowing a larger bulge?

4. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Speedo with liner= no vpl
    Speedo ithout liner=OBVIOUS VPL

5. sevenbysixinch

Albums:
    anyone have pictures of the difference between the two? I'm thinking of doing this but I don't want to be too obscene.

6. Irishguy

Irishguy Active Member

I do thi with every speedo or similar I buy. It is much more comfortble and it makes my bulge look great

7. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you plan to wear your Speedo in the water, removing the liner will definitely place it outside the bounds of good taste for a mainstream public beach or pool.

Steve

8. kai028

kai028 New Member

I recommend that you buy two identical speedos and take the liner out of one of them. You can do this with scissors if you're careful. Then try 'em both! See for yourself what the difference is! Go for it!

9. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

i did it with mine because i didn't like the way the liner material felt. Now as a plus it shows my dick so well you can see my vein ;)

10. sevenbysixinch

Albums:

Oooooookay guess im not doin that one....
    This was for a school event hahaha the girls would melt but I would get arrested :biggrin1:

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wear the Speedo the way you buy it from the store. If you're a decent looking guy with a nice body, the fact that you are secure enough with yourself to wear a Speedo to a school event speaks volumes. I'm sure the right people will notice you.

fjdksla likes this.
  12. sevenbysixinch

Albums:
    AM I a good looking guy :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Looks good to me! Wear the Speedo and have fun!

14. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    You've definitely got the body to wear a speedo, and will make quite an impressive bulge, I'd recommend leaving the suit lined, and if you don't yet own your speedo I'd say get like a nike one, that is like a solid darker color.

I personally like:NIKE Core Solid Brief
    NIKE Core Solid Brief - Metro Swim Shop

if you want total conservatism then black is good, but I personally like the royal blue, shows an AWESOME outline, i've seen pics with the red doing the same thing, I need to get the red and forest green for myself to have some more variety, not that I need anymore speedos, and not sure where you are but this suit you should be able to find it at a local sports store if you want to be able to try it on, if you need any sizing tips just ask here on the board and I'm sure we can help you.

if you wanna be more daring they also have the NIKE Swim Lava Spray Brief i like it reminds me of the all over print suits that everyone use to have.

If you want just a little color, then there is the NIKE Swim Team Color Block Splice Brief I've got this one in a few colors.

One I don't own yet is the NIKE Swim Shimmer Brief its got a bit more design than the color block, but isn't quite as bold as the lava and wouldn't show as much outline as the core solid.
    NIKE Swim Shimmer Brief - Metro Swim Shop

Please tell us more about this "school event" what does it consist of? Will other guys be in speedos? You definitely should wear a speedo and post some pics of you in it, and the photo you posted in this thread you should totally create a gallery for yourself, you'd fit right in here on the board.

I added some pics of guys in some of these suits so you can see what they look like, and you can check out my gallery as well.

Just curious: are you cut or uncut? Since some suits really show a cock head definition if your cut, I think its hot, but its something to be aware of.

Attached Files:

#14 matt121matt121, May 8, 2009
    Last edited: May 8, 2009
  15. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Red seems like the best color IF you want to show off. It's obvious from your photos that a cock can be seen much better in a red Speedo than any other color.

16. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

in a word - YES! Nice cock and body. Get the Speedo and enjoy!

17. Speedos4me

Speedos4me New Member

Albums:
    Well obviously the first thing you should do with a new Speedo is cut out the liner.
    It's totally unnecessary, just catering to the insecurity of the phobes.

18. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally I think the that Royal Blue shows more, and I just like blue better, though any color that is lighter than black or forest green, shows a pretty decent outline.

I personally wouldn't recommend cutting out the liner, its not going to give you any more space, and speedos show alot even with the liner, and a speedo will possibly last longer with the liner intact since it will help to prevent the front material from stretching quite as much.

19. thoswood

thoswood New Member

Nike suits definitely work for me-- no liner, just thicker material-- that doesn't go to pieces after one season. Gotta go with the varsity blue-- very showy!

20. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yea the varsity Blue is definitely my favorite for swimming laps at the gym!!

Yea in my durabilty thread I ranked Nike as the highest, though I haven't really given speedo a try in the last several years, sorta like the softer feel of tyr suits, though they just don't seem as durable as nike and I like the center ass stitching, think it helps with ass definition.

Draft saved Draft deleted