removing the liner in a speedo?

ace_dexter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
cuba09134-0.jpg

No liner is these, the came that way, are they too gross?
I will admit they did get lots of looks
probably because they are red

Last edited:

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Until about 10 years ago Speedo type suits were made with non-stretch Nylon fabric. First thing I did with all of mine was to cut out the liners. It made them more comfortable and slightly see-thru when wet, which was what I wanted. They still gave good support.

Now they are made with stretch fabric but the liner has little vertical stretch, to keep the gear under control. I cut out the liner and found that the suit went all out of shape in the crotch and also was not see-thru like the old ones. I don't like the new ones at all but cannot find the older non-stretch type.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thirty years ago I cut out the liner of a white speedo on the deck of a club in P-Town and my boyfriend said "Only you, you fucking whore "go change into something more respectable"

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to wear a white suit with the liner cut out at a gay pool (The Raven in New Hope, Bucks Co. PA). When it was wet you could totally see my dick - almost like a wet jockey shorts contest. If you are in a totally gay & cruisy environment I would recommend. I got tons of sex that way. It is WAY too blatant for mainstream pools / beaches and maybe even some non-cruisy gay ones.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Until about 10 years ago Speedo type suits were made with non-stretch Nylon fabric.
I think you will find that it has been more than 10 years ago. Lycra has been around since about 1975.

there are brands selling 100% nylon tricot trunks. one favorite is TruWest in Huntington Beach, California.