Ren and Stimpy

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Heather LouAnna, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a child, I watched Ren and Stimpy religiously. I'm still a big fan and found it so odd when the newer Ren and Stimpy came out.

Literally came out.

I watched a scene with Ren and Stimpy in bed and I was just shocked, but like an accepting and forgiving parent, I love Ren and Stimpy unconditionally and have grown to love their homosexual tendencies too.

Ren and Stimpy at their gayest

2. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Huh, who knew ?

John Kricfalusi must be rolling over in his grave.(And he's not dead yet )
    The poor guy was booted from the show he created after one
    season by Nickleodeon and had no control of any future episodes.
    Kind of explains why I stopped watching, it just wasn't the same.

3. BigA

BigA New Member

Yes, that show is pretty great. It's still on if u have digital cable on the Nicktoons channel or something. I dunno i always forget about it. C'mon theyre not gay tho. Thats just wrong.

4. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

I'll let someone else tackle the 'wrong' part :biggrin1: But this little tidbit is in Ren and Stimpey's Wikipedia page seemed kinda appropriate to me:
    As a child I was always into 'Doug' more than 'R&S' at least in terms of the old Nicktoons. But today, Ren & Stimpey's animation style most certainly has my respect, expecially considering the shit that gets passed off as animation today. *COUGH*COUGH*Family Guy*COUGH*COUGH* :rolleyes:

I do remember it's brief return to Spike TV a few years back, and also wondering what the hell happened to it. Wikipedia has that covered too.

5. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I remember R&S from uni. They were a great hangover treatment.... well, the R&S drinking games were a good, if not great, hangover treatment :rolleyes:

6. BigA

BigA New Member

:rolleyes: I mean "wrong" that they would make them sexual beings. They're just a cartoon on nickelodeon. Oh and wrong that a cat and dog would be lovers... gay or str8

I never knew thay they were actually gay in some episodes. That must have gone str8 over my head when i was younger.

7. BigA

BigA New Member

Yeah, Doug and Rugrats were cool shows too. It seemed at a certain point '93 or '94 Nickelodeon just went to shit. But now that i think of it it was probably just me getting older

8. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh I remember the good ol days of ren & Stimpy....I remember when I saw Ren's dick......he took it out and took a piss on the electric fence.

.....never take a wiz on the electric fence.....

Draft saved Draft deleted