Ren and Stimpy

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Heather LouAnna, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a child, I watched Ren and Stimpy religiously. I'm still a big fan and found it so odd when the newer Ren and Stimpy came out.

Literally came out.

I watched a scene with Ren and Stimpy in bed and I was just shocked, but like an accepting and forgiving parent, I love Ren and Stimpy unconditionally and have grown to love their homosexual tendencies too.

Ren and Stimpy at their gayest

2. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Huh, who knew ?

John Kricfalusi must be rolling over in his grave.(And he's not dead yet )
    The poor guy was booted from the show he created after one
    season by Nickleodeon and had no control of any future episodes.
    Kind of explains why I stopped watching, it just wasn't the same.

3. BigA

BigA New Member

Yes, that show is pretty great. It's still on if u have digital cable on the Nicktoons channel or something. I dunno i always forget about it. C'mon theyre not gay tho. Thats just wrong.

4. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

I'll let someone else tackle the 'wrong' part :biggrin1: But this little tidbit is in Ren and Stimpey's Wikipedia page seemed kinda appropriate to me:
    As a child I was always into 'Doug' more than 'R&S' at least in terms of the old Nicktoons. But today, Ren & Stimpey's animation style most certainly has my respect, expecially considering the shit that gets passed off as animation today. *COUGH*COUGH*Family Guy*COUGH*COUGH* :rolleyes:

I do remember it's brief return to Spike TV a few years back, and also wondering what the hell happened to it. Wikipedia has that covered too.

5. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I remember R&S from uni. They were a great hangover treatment.... well, the R&S drinking games were a good, if not great, hangover treatment :rolleyes:

6. BigA

BigA New Member

:rolleyes: I mean "wrong" that they would make them sexual beings. They're just a cartoon on nickelodeon. Oh and wrong that a cat and dog would be lovers... gay or str8

I never knew thay they were actually gay in some episodes. That must have gone str8 over my head when i was younger.

7. BigA

BigA New Member

Yeah, Doug and Rugrats were cool shows too. It seemed at a certain point '93 or '94 Nickelodeon just went to shit. But now that i think of it it was probably just me getting older

8. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh I remember the good ol days of ren & Stimpy....I remember when I saw Ren's dick......he took it out and took a piss on the electric fence.

.....never take a wiz on the electric fence.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice