Renew my faith in humanity

D_bgnib7gyo

Just Browsing
Media
Hi there I dont know if the is the right place to post this but here goes. I am a small guy only 4.5 hard. This post is not about me though. I have a friend who has a micropenis and is in a bad way.
Anyway he went on a business trip with an associate of his. They were each supposed to have a room of their own but the hotel overbooked. There were no other rooms available due to a convention that was going on in the town and both he and his associate had to sleep in the same room. Well my friend sleeps in the nude and had no underwear or night clothes.
A bit of backstory here. Both he and his associate are divorced. My friend because of sexual incompatibility due to micropenis the other Im not sure about, My friends divorce was particularly nasty because the fact that most of his "friends" now know he has a micropenis. It also got out at his job. So hes the victim of strange looks and all the other BS that goes with having a micropenis.

To make a long story a little shorter His associate took pictures of him sleeping in the nude at the hotel and now threatens to show those pictures to everyone if my friend refuses to have sex with him. My friend is terrified to the point that he may agree to do it. Its obviously sexual harrasment and blackmail but like I said he's so scared that those pics will get out. he doesnt know what to do.

My question to you is why is it that guys that have big cocks think they have the right to demean and abuse a person because he has micropenis. Do you think just because you have a large penis that everyone that doesn't have one is not deserving of respect? If not what should I tell my friend to do keeping in mind his fears?
Im interested in any and all comments
help break the stereotype and renew my faith

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would think that this is a matter that should (must) be reported to the Human Resources (HR) department/person at the place of employment.

This is not right and very incorrect, no matter how one looks at this situation.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No one has the right to demean or abuse anyone for any reason. I suggest your friend start the motions for sexual misconduct, abuse and harassment at work.

D_Hairy Truman

Experimental Member
Media
considering it was a business trip it can be reported as sexual harassment and maybe other venues of prosecution can be looked into. he really is a sexual perpetrator and someone needs to stand up to him. who knows what he has done in his past to others.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would think that this is a matter that should (must) be reported to the Human Resources (HR) department/person at the place of employment.

This is not right and very incorrect, no matter how one looks at this situation.
x2 . Also your friend needs to tell his coworker if he does any thing with the pictures other than delete and destroy them he will take legal action for sexual harassment.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
I think it's a bit insulting and presumptuous to stereotype guys with big penises as being jerks and bullies, who in my experience come in every size, color, race, and I'm sure penis size as well. Indeed, if anything, some of the biggest bullies and jerks I've known are guys who think they have something for which to compensate.

Admittedly, I haven't dealt a lot with the issue of "small" guys, but I think back to a boyfriend and ultimately husband of my ex-wife's best friend. It was apparently pretty well-known all the way back from high school that he was small, but he was a stud and a really cool guy, and the girls he laid, including my ex's best friend raved about him as a lover. I never heard anyone run him down because of the size of his cock, and he ran with a very masculine, blue-collar crowd - he worked in the construction field. I don't mean to marginalize your concerns, but I don't think it's cool to just extrapolate this to guys who have bigger cocks. For one thing, I think you totally overestimate the influence of a penis on a man's character and personality.

D

deleted136887

I say tell your 'friend' to kill the bastard and dump the body in the desert, like they do in the movies.
Or less drastic, get the police involved for blackmail.
And the post above me is realy sensible, thanks for saying that hotswimmer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the above posters. This is an ugly situation and your friend deserves all the support you gan give him. The guy should not have taken the pictures without permission and is definitely breaking the law by blackmailing your friend. This should be reported to the police as well as to the employer.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You said everyone at work already knows. So what's the blackmail? A picture of his genitals? Bring it to the police - everyone knows anyway if he can get the guy talked to by the police before the pic gets out then he has nothing to lose really.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I really don't think that the size of someone's dick determines meanness. What happened to your friend was cruel and he should seek legal advice. I also don't believe that all guys with big dicks demean others and belittle guys with smaller dicks. Personally I don't care what a guy is packing below. If he is a dick, he's a dick (play on words here). How do you know the guy who took the pics is hung?

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The mere fact that all of this can be documented in a court record, should be enough to scare the blackmailer. Most people that don't give a hoot don't realze that their reputation does follow them. This is cruelty and illegal I am sure. Report him to HR, and file a police report, and talk to an attorney. What is this worth to the blackmailer? I don't know, but how much does a person spend to protect what they have? You friend needs to sue the heck out of this guy, whether he gets a judgement or not. The guy will still have to spend money on an attorney.

D_bgnib7gyo

Just Browsing
Media
I really don't think that the size of someone's dick determines meanness. What happened to your friend was cruel and he should seek legal advice. I also don't believe that all guys with big dicks demean others and belittle guys with smaller dicks. Personally I don't care what a guy is packing below. If he is a dick, he's a dick (play on words here). How do you know the guy who took the pics is hung?
My friend has micropenis most everyone is larger than him. Hell I'm larger than him and Im only 4.5 inches hard. From his perspective I can understand why he stereotypes. His divorce was because of micropenis. Lost his wife to a larger man. and now this. He's being used for no other reason that hes got a micropenis

D_bgnib7gyo

Just Browsing
Media
You said everyone at work already knows. So what's the blackmail? A picture of his genitals? Bring it to the police - everyone knows anyway if he can get the guy talked to by the police before the pic gets out then he has nothing to lose really.
The blackmail is that if he doesnt have sex with the other guy the pics will get out to more than those that at his job.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You seem more concerned with the issues surrounding his cock size than the blackmail. Makes me think you concocted this story to bring attention to your own issues.

D_bgnib7gyo

Just Browsing
Media
You seem more concerned with the issues surrounding his cock size than the blackmail. Makes me think you concocted this story to bring attention to your own issues.
You could not be more wrong.
I have a boyfriend and am very happy.
How would you feel in his situation? All happy and let it slide? I think not. He is my friend I am trying to find a way to help him out...I came here for input. not to be called a liar

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could not be more wrong.
I have a boyfriend and am very happy.
How would you feel in his situation? All happy and let it slide? I think not. He is my friend I am trying to find a way to help him out...I came here for input. not to be called a liar

I did take you seriously and give you considered input, but you seem more concerned about the size issue than your mate's predicament. That seems strange, and doesn't 'ring true'.

Last edited:

D_bgnib7gyo

Just Browsing
Media
I did take you seriously and give you considered input, but you seem more concerned about the size issue that your mate's predicament. That seems strange, and doesn't 'ring true'.
What are you talking about... he's getting fucked over big time. And it is because he has micropenis. It is being used against him in the most obvious of ways. To him his size IS the issue. His asscociate took pictures of him nude and threatend to show those pictures to everyone if he didnt have sex with him...I want you to objectivly put yourself in his shoes and think how you would feel if someone was taking advantage of you because you have a mutilated pierced penis. You did that to yourself so probably wouldnt mind. He had no choice in the matter.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

The blackmail is that if he doesnt have sex with the other guy the pics will get out to more than those that at his job.

Yes, I understood that. Perhaps you should try reading my response again. I'll repeat the relevant bit for you:

Bring it to the police - everyone knows anyway if he can get the guy talked to by the police before the pic gets out then he has nothing to lose really.

Do you understand now?

ETA: if it was me and the threat was see the embarrassing pic of a sexual nature spread around a work place where everyone knows about the embarrassing thing anyway or submit to rape then I'd tell him to do his worst with the pic!

Last edited: