REP Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If we post cock pics do we get more green squares?

No idea how the squares work Skull. I mean yes you do get green squares if you post cock pics :)

Not exactly, Skull. A quick perusal of the galleries of guys with higher rep numbers shows that the cock pics boost the numbers... We WANT you to have a higher number. Don't you?

Seriously, though, this is probably something of a social experiment: how quickly do the members figure out the system? And the system, of course somewhat subjectively, values certain factors such as length of membership, number of posts, total gallery additions, times one is quoted...

And the extra square that the Princess has is a bonus for posting numerous times each day or something.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember suggestions being made in the "Part of the solution" thread about having posting restrictions for newer members as well as suggestions for earning free Gold Member status through posting contributions. This may or may not be the reason this feature has been enabled.

I'm under the impression that each of us can only vote for a particular member once and then not again after. Can anyone else confirm this? If so, this should reduce any attempt to artificially inflate another members reputation.

I found this which answers some questions but not all.

*Spoiled Princess got the extra square when I gave her a positive vote. I have no idea why it did that. I've also given a positive vote to a gold member and there was no change in even the rep number.

We're all going to have to experiment a bit.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Hey guys, what do you think of my Rep Power? It's only 6, is that average or pretty small? People often tell me I should be embarrassed by it, I think I agree.

I'd love to see my gf have conversation with one of you guys with huge street cred, I like to see someone satisfy her intellectually where I cannot.

Interested? Add me - TinyBabyRep6@yahoo.com

You can laugh at me as I fail miserably to entertain her, then I will let you debate with her as I watch in the corner.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys, what do you think of my Rep Power? It's only 6, is that average or pretty small? People often tell me I should be embarrassed by it, I think I agree.

I'd love to see my gf have conversation with one of you guys with huge street cred, I like to see someone satisfy her intellectually where I cannot.

Interested? Add me - TinyBabyRep6@yahoo.com

You can laugh at me as I fail miserably to entertain her, then I will let you debate with her as I watch in the corner.
LMAO:biggrin1:

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
I don't suppose there's an Admin hack or something that would allow members to opt-out of this rep stuff?

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Lets give it a chance. I must say i love the new Blog feature:smile:

I don't know, man. I'd just like the option to bow out, even if it means any "points" I've given are eradicated. I'm just not big on the rating thing.

I might use the blog feature now and again, but I've got other blogs online that I keep up regularly so I don't know how much I'll actually contribute to that either. I don't mind that as an option though because you either use it or you don't. It's not a scored system.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know, man. I'd just like the option to bow out, even if it means any "points" I've given are eradicated. I'm just not big on the rating thing.

I might use the blog feature now and again, but I've got other blogs online that I keep up regularly so I don't know how much I'll actually contribute to that either. I don't mind that as an option though because you either use it or you don't. It's not a scored system.
I often judge before i know all the facts. All im saying is wait and see what Rob E says about it. We owe him that much. He works so hard.:smile::cool:

Reactions: B_Think_Kink
Status
Not open for further replies.