Rep Your Cell Phone

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have the cheapest monochrome Nokia phone on the planet. The number pad is horizontal, it's quite the fucking piece. But considering I've lost 4 phones in one year I don't even dare to get something lavish.

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nokia 6230 for business use, Nokia N70 for personal. Both now have 2GB memory cards so I don't need an ipod for music and the N70 has a 2mp camera so I can leave the main camera at home too when I'm taking source or reference photos. It's bad enough having to carry 2 phones around whenever I go out, without having to find pockets for mp3 players and cameras too. Ain't technology grand!

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My current phone is a Motorola V276 - MIDI ringtones and no extras, but a reliable phone. I had to get it when I moved because Verizon is the only company with decent service in this area and they're only CDMA.

I also used a Motorola V600 on TMobile in Vegas. Easily the best cell phone I've ever used. It has bluetooth for wireless headsets, data transfer, and can even sync your contacts and calendar with Outlook. I plan on using it again when I move back to civilization.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
Mine is a nokia 6340i. Very boring & basic phone, but it lets me pick up Cingular's tdma, gsm, and amps (if I get to where I need to) instead of just gsm. You can get the gsm phone of your choice and switch out the sim card at will, so Cingular lets you mix and match to a degree.

Anyone out there used a Nokia 5140i? Can't get it in a store, but can get it direct from nokia.

Vinny, you might want to read this thread http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=864756&page=2&pp=15
about your RAZR. It's been recalled with bunches of people complaining about several diff problems.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
vinny_spiruccino said:
I have the Motorola RazR... I just got rid of my Treo, I felt like I had a digital leash on at all times & everytime I used it my kid called it my Speak-N-Spell...
You did exactly what I'd like to. The only reason I keep it is that it saves me from hauling my laptop everywhere.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've got a Virgin Mobile Kyocera, too. The service costs me only about $6.50 a month but I've only used it about 10 times in the last year.

toobig?

Experimental Member
Media
LG VX6100...its actually my first cell phone. Has a camera with a lens protector so it doesnt get scratched. verizon is the best deal in my area because pretty much everyone I know except for maybe 2-3 people have it, and I can call, text, and picture message them all for free anytime.

Razrs are overrated in my opinion...my mom has one and it feels awkward.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
blackberry....8700c.. I'm posting from it right now.
I can get most of the posts on the screen.
A bit tedious though.