Repeating replies

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My guess is that it's an error caused by the boards being shifted from past incarnations to the present one. Also, it seems to occur with former members on the site that are no longer active.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My guess is that it's an error caused by the boards being shifted from past incarnations to the present one. Also, it seems to occur with former members on the site that are no longer active.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:

*just spent 10 seconds re-reading this post wondering how the board screwed up and then spent the last 2 mins laughing

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Salthebb,

At the top of your screen, right above the first post you see, there is a menu. The rightmost part of the menu reads: "Display Modes". You are in "Linear Mode" by default. If you want to avoid seeing repeated posts, choose "Hybrid Mode" or "Threaded Mode".

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Altairion said:
*just spent 10 seconds re-reading this post wondering how the board screwed up and then spent the last 2 mins laughing

:wink: