repercussions of anal

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JackbytheSea said:
Can you be gay and not get into anal? How's that work?

Hell - if that's the case, maybe I'll give the fellas a try. Not that experienced here, but, just imagining what'll happen, if I shove my dong up somebody's chute has been enough to make me a confirmed and unapologetic heterosexual.

A failed attempt at humor, there. I feel so impotent, when nobody gets my jokes. :biggrin1:

My scant experiences with real anal were in my early teens, and there was always a smell back there. Supposedly, it was the price you paid to avoid pregnancies, and all the other guys were doing it. Many of us had already practiced dry-humping each other; so, you were a sissy or a ~@&, if you didn't eventually try the real thing on a real live girl.

On my third or fourth and final go, the girl was so unclean that I told her she needed to go to the bathroom. She said it was just a little doo-doo, and that it'd help my thing go in - that she'd tell everybody I was too small for her, if I didn't do it; I backed off and never went near another butthole again.

I'm swinging toward the outhouse vote on this one, folks. Of course, it's your hoo-hoo - shove anything up there you like. :rolleyes:

Anyway, that's an interesting tidbit about Sparta. I guess you're saying that all these guys could do is rub each other down there - kinda sad, I'd say.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JackbytheSea said:
A failed attempt at humor, there. I feel so impotent, when nobody gets my jokes. :biggrin1:

Not impotent, Jack, important. :wink: