Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bit of a preview...
I had to check you out after your kind like to one of my pics. And I want to say you are a really handsome man! What struck me more is how, when you are clean shaven, you look like a totally different person than the ruggedly hunk of a guy in your "avatar". I think your body type is also really sexy, though I suspect you don't. If you were near I'd be all over you (in a "nice" way, ha ha) So have an excellent day knowing you made me very happy to see your pics.

Reactions: Smaccoms

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had to check you out after your kind like to one of my pics. And I want to say you are a really handsome man! What struck me more is how, when you are clean shaven, you look like a totally different person than the ruggedly hunk of a guy in your "avatar". I think your body type is also really sexy, though I suspect you don't. If you were near I'd be all over you (in a "nice" way, ha ha) So have an excellent day knowing you made me very happy to see your pics.
Thank you! I appreciate hearing your point of view. I like my body a lot. I'm certainly not 22 year old I was in these photos, nor the 26/27 year I was in my avatar photo. But I still got it :p :cool:

You have a nice body yourself! Have a great day!!! :D:D