replacement lube

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Henry_Deutschendorf, Apr 11, 2010.

1. D_Henry_Deutschendorf

D_Henry_Deutschendorf Account Disabled

So I was in bed this morning with a hot hot hot guy but he needed me to use lube. I'd left mine in my car somehow (which was back at the bar from the night before, we took his car back here). So, I needed replacement lube. We ended up just blowing each other and getting off that way but...it does bring me to the question...

What are some fairly standard household items that work pretty well as lube and won't harm a guy (or a girl I guess) who is getting lubed up? Thanks!

2. Valfreyja

Valfreyja New Member

I've used aloe vera gel for butt plugs before, but I doubt it would hold up very well for fucking. I can't think of any other common household items that wouldn't damage a latex condom.

3. Zip22Zip

Zip22Zip New Member

4. D_Henry_Deutschendorf

D_Henry_Deutschendorf Account Disabled

5. AliceWantsUncut

AliceWantsUncut New Member

Egg whites, eh?

Learn something new everyday.

6. adequate

adequate Active Member

Albums:
    Hello, new member here. I was uncontrolably horny in my teen years. During my solo jackoff sessions it wasn't uncommon to go from one ejaculation to another without loosing my hard-on. During those rampages and using both fists in unison my cock would of course get very very raw. I had to find some help. It never even dawned on me to use my own spit, and in retrospect I doubt I'd have enough spittle in me anyways to quench the fire. Depending on where I was determined my choice of lubrication. Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo was a sure thing to be found at any aunts/uncles houses my family would be visiting. Criso oil of course, but that was tough to get undetected unless in my own family dwelling. Three Helman's mayonaise packets was a cool welcomed relieve driving home one time after leaving a sub shop >> I planned ahead and took lots of napkins LOL . I never used motor oil nor the various automotive greases ,,,, waaay too messy of a cleanup I figured ,, however behind the house detailing the family car under the shade trees I often found relieve with Armor All silicone protectant. There were many MANY more ways I manually stimulated myself. My final confession : : I was extremely horny one hot summer day. I was with my best friend Robert and my sister Kathy. We was at the swimming hole accross the road and upstream from the house. There was a turn in the small river's flow where a pond of water formed beyond the sand that was deposited there. In the pond was a fresh deposit of frog's eggs. Bob and Kathy were exploring the water's edge downstream from the pond so I quickly scouped up a handful of eggs and in an instant my pumping began. I had to be quick about it... who wants to be caught using frogs eggs in that manner. I felt sorta guilty during that wack off session, probably the most ashamed I ever felt too. Immediately I was in my own little heaven and probably less than thirty seconds I shot my load into the hot summer breeze, gaud,, I can still remember that one . Please don't judge me in my admittance here and accept my honesty in it's true form. I'm sure I caused the death of some future frogs... but come on now,, it's not llke any of them would have become President , right ?

Draft saved Draft deleted