Replacement Vaginas?

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A group of medical researchers have successfully implanted vaginas in young women made from the patient's own stem cells. They work and feel just like the real thing. Read about it here: Laboratory-grown vaginas implanted in patients -- ScienceDaily

I wonder if I could order one to keep in the bedside table...

Can a new penis be far away?!!

Reddhott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A group of medical researchers have successfully implanted vaginas in young women made from the patient's own stem cells. They work and feel just like the real thing. Read about it here: Laboratory-grown vaginas implanted in patients -- ScienceDaily

I wonder if I could order one to keep in the bedside table...

Can a new penis be far away?!!

I think penis replacement is problematic. It's the reason that female to male transsexuals often don't complete the surgical transformation. It's much easier to craft a vagina than a penis. Y'all have some complicated plumbing goin' on.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think penis replacement is problematic. It's the reason that female to male transsexuals often don't complete the surgical transformation. It's much easier to craft a vagina than a penis. Y'all have some complicated plumbing goin' on.

Yes, I agree that the penis is much more complicated to craft than a vagina, but the essence of the article is that it was built naturally...using stem cells that are directed to build a vagina. I would think that stem cells that were programmed to build a penis would do so.

Not that I need another penis. But some of you women might...just think; a penis unencumbered by a man's brain! It could be ready at any time! Not alcohol nor Superbowl Sunday would keep that maleman from it's appointed task!

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
that has to be for TRANSEXUALS

Ok, if it's possible for a guy to have 2 cocks and is true, apparently. Where are the pics of the woman with 2 vaginas? The spare one? Where would it have the space?

http://youtu.be/s7SiNPJQ7BM

Maybe..............................Maybe the guy with two dicks could meet up with the woman with two vaginas. Is this where evolution is taking us?

Am imagining camel toe with two vaginas. There is a camel with two humps.

Ok...night.

Last edited by a moderator:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*wonders if there's a vagina of the month club*

Reddhott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, if it's possible for a guy to have 2 cocks and is true, apparently. Where are the pics of the woman with 2 vaginas? The spare one? Where would it have the space?

Women with 2 Vaginas - YouTube

Maybe..............................Maybe the guy with two dicks could meet up with the woman with two vaginas. Is this where evolution is taking us?

Am imagining camel toe with two vaginas. There is a camel with two humps.

Ok...night.

I worked with a woman who had two uteri. She still had to worry about pregnancy when she was pregnant. And she said they didn't necessarily cycle together.