Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW!!!!!!!!!:eek:

He is REALLY GAY..." No dought about it..."

Report: Clay Aiken to Be a Dad - MSN Music News

May 29, 2008, 2:57 PM EST
Clay Aiken may have proven himself capable to perform on Broadway, but how is he with a pair of diapers?
TMZ reports the former "American Idol" runner-up will be a father in the near future. People.com has also confirmed that Aiken will indeed be a father.
According to TMZ, the mother is Jaymes Foster, 50, who is Aiken's record producer and the crooner's close friend. TMZ reports she was artificially inseminated and is due in August.
Foster is also the sister of record mogul David Foster.
The singer just released his fourth album, "On My Way Here," earlier this month.
Aiken, 29, plans to take an active role in the child's life, TMZ reported.
So far, Aiken's representatives have not commented on the story.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what cracks me up is that that woman was artificially inseminated by Clay..... well he has said he has no desire to have sex..... All the best to them both.

D

deleted3782

I heard he bought Jackson's Neverland Ranch to raise his new family. He thought it had appropriate karma...

Yeah, the Michael Jackson of the new generation!

How long before he starts darkening his skin? Has he had plastic surgery yet?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, the Michael Jackson of the new generation!

How long before he starts darkening his skin? Has he had plastic surgery yet?

wellllll you know....... his nose does look a bit smaller since the last pic I saw of him lmao :biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is so gay... he got a woman (artificially) pregnant, but she has a man's name...Jaymes.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COngrats to Clay and his friend and coparent. Oh by the way, Michael Jackson suffers from vitiligo a skin disorder that removes all pigment from the skin. Most sufferers while in process have to wear makeup to cover the skin spots. At this point he is probably has more white than brown skin so he is made up to even the skin tone out. I have known friends with this disorder so it is very much for real and nothing to laugh about at all.