Report: Clay Aiken to Be a Dad

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
COngrats to Clay and his friend and coparent. Oh by the way, Michael Jackson suffers from vitiligo a skin disorder that removes all pigment from the skin. Most sufferers while in process have to wear makeup to cover the skin spots. At this point he is probably has more white than brown skin so he is made up to even the skin tone out. I have known friends with this disorder so it is very much for real and nothing to laugh about at all.

It tends to make blacks "whiter" than any member of the Klan. I've seen some of the skin, mottled between dark shades and pure albino white, and it looks uncomfortable.

On the other hand, this is about the only "real" thing about Michael Jackson. Too bad.

I might not really like Clay Aiken, but I hope he doesn't go "strange" in order to get publicity.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I laughed about it because, the women is too old to bear kids. From my take the kid can come out with a load of problems. If she wanted a BABY. She could have adopted one. A healthy one at that..." Clay could have easily got that for her..."