Reporting Of Madonna 'small Dick' Ridicule

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by DeclanBrent, Feb 8, 2020.

1. DeclanBrent

DeclanBrent Well-Known Member

A shocking example of the continued prejudice and bias by not only celebrities (in this case Madonna) but by the media: her recent concert in London, in which said she'd never been with a man with a small penis because 'size matters' was sympathetically reported by the Metro Friday 31 January), the UK's most widely distributed newspaper, whose female reporter said the comments 'made the tickets worth the price'.
    There needs to be some sort of commission now for hate speech and body shaming. If this was said by a male star about women's breasts and vaginas and a male reporter said that the comments made the ticket price worth it, there would be an uproar the likes we have t seen for years.

2. wallyj84

wallyj84 Well-Known Member

I don't have a problem with what she said and would never consider it hate speech. If size matters to her, then it matters to her. She can have her preference.

I think it is interesting how some women seem to enjoy cheering these kinds of comments on, though. I guess they feel like they aren't allowed to say this kinda thing normally so they get some kind of thrill out of hearing other women say it.

3. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
    100$ says it takes her several hours to put her face on in the morning

without it she looks like a washed up crack head looking to score some meth

4. KGcdxx

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Projecting much? It’s not that serious

5. DeclanBrent

My point is - put the shoe on the other foot. Men would be destroyed for saying this.

6. DeclanBrent

Also, if size matters to her great, but why bring small dicks into it? Why the need to slag off one in order to elevate the other?
    If it was indeed a free world and men could freely denigrate female genitalia and breasts, then fair play. As it stands, the hypocrisy is mind blowing. That's the point I'm making.

7. spaj8987

spaj8987 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    And that's where i'll have to disagree. Men negatively comment on women's bodys....constantly. In private, in public and so on. Before i started really getting into learning about sex and reading people's comments i had no idea men had preferences for a woman's labia. And upon learning that men do in fact have those preferences i started hearing insults surrounding labia.

Like when a woman's labia sticks out i've heard men say it's because she's had too many big dicks in her youth and had her pussy somehow pulled out from where it would be naturally. It's wrong but men say it.

And on a much larger scale there's women's weight. Something people feel much more free to criticize and shame then men's weight. We're talking entire industries made specifically to make women insane about their weight. Magazines, movies, tv shows, the works.

Here's something i didn't know until i started looking. Even when women go to buy clothes at a store they're targeted. Getting a dress at one store won't fit the same as a dress from another store. When i found that out my mind was fucking blown. Stores and cloth makers will purposefully change the sizes of women's clothing expressly to make women feel fat. Because if they feel fat...they'll buy more products. Giving women psychological issues regarding their weight is literally a business strategy.

We're talking that attacking women's weight (body) is so accepted that business people gather in a room and talk about how to exploit how women feel about their body for profit. That's a level of body shaming unmatched when it comes to penis size.

So. Not only do we have an insane amount of guys fat shaming the ever loving fuck out of women on a regular basis. On dating sites, on social media sites, in public, at the fucking gym while those women are trying to get smaller but it's so accepted that billboards do it and a certain amount of it is pushed by our government. Meanwhile there are fast food places everywhere. And there is no (as far as i know) no support groups official or unofficial for women who might be over weight.

Nah. The shoe has been on the other foot for a while now. And men have not gotten destroyed for it. If anything there's now movement popping up AGAINST other movements telling women that they are ok the size they currently are. Men not only aren't getting destroyed. They're getting help.

g0nz0, Miguelm1gs, IvoryJae and 5 others like this.
  8. dreamer20

Gold Member Platinum Gold

It's no big deal or huge shock. I guess that makes her the proverbial "size queen". She's simply stating her preference. If a man prefers a woman with big boobs - again that is his prerogative.

9. TuckMeUnder

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't be fooled by the gossipy tabloid headlines, it was just one of her many lewd stand-up jokes.

If you've been to a comedy club, you've undoubtedly heard canned jokes like these:

...Question: "What do you call a man with no arms and no legs swimming in the Olympics?"
    ...Answer: "Clever Dick"

...Question: "What do you call two guys hanging near the window?"
    ...Answer: "Curt & Rod"

...Question: "What do you call a man with a small penis?"
    ...Answer: "Justin"

...[etc...]

As reported in the Sun, Madonna's routine just updated the last one with a twist punch line:

...Question: "What do you call a man with a small penis?"
    ...Answer: "I wouldn't fucking know...I've never been with a guy with a small dick!"

It's just a standard formula with canned jokes: old jokes are recycled with new punch-lines. Even if the updated joke was written for Madonna, it isn't a personal confession. The fake personal-point-of-view is just part of the framing.

10. ronin001

Albums:
    Sooooo, if a man says he has never dated a woman with small breasts; or a woman without ample hips and butt, he is guilty of hate speech ?? If a woman says she never dated a short man; or a non muscular / over weight man ; or a poor man, is she being hateful ; or just shallow ?

sargon20, HungSantino and Gj816 like this.
  11. sargon20

Gold Member

She's hardly the first. Some have even made a song about their preference.

Short Dick Man

Miguelm1gs, Almost40 and spaj8987 like this.
  12. DeclanBrent

Apologies, I should perhaps clarified that I was using an extreme case of tongue in cheek to make my point. I didn't make this clear in my original post. Obviously I wasn't saying people should be hauled off to jail for mocking people with small dicks. If that was the case, there wouldn't be many free people left in the west, least of all the small dicked themselves.
    The point I WAS trying to make was that this is pure, unadulterated hypocrisy and worthy of some sort of censure. Unfortunately when average or large penis guys respond to these threads, it's a bit like a person with a great physique shrugging his shoulders at cruelty towards the overweight - with the great big whopping exception that in most cases weight can be changed - unlike penis size.
    My main point of criticism is towards a cultural icon using her elevated status (on stage, not in life - I'm not one of those who think having a mediocre pop voice and a filthy mouth makes you greater than any poor peasant anywhere in the world)

justahornyguy174 likes this.
  13. DeclanBrent

>> continued...
    to belittle men with small penises. Who is listening to this? Impressionable young women who from them on get it lodged in their minds that size matters. Impressionable young men who are given the message loud and clear that if they're small, they're in trouble. Many survive this because they have healthy self-esteem, but others - and there are several examples in this very site - internalize it and allow it to mess with their minds. To those saying this over-rated diva is 'doing nothing wrong' , you're simply wrong, I'm afraid. You have no idea of the damage she (and to a lesser extent the woman reporting the story) may be doing to others.
    And again, I ask: would a man get away with this ON A WORLD STAGE (not in the privacy of his conversations with his Neanderthal friends).

LarryDuke, Whimsical_Boy and luvhusky like this.
  14. spaj8987

spaj8987 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It's not that people are saying she's not doing anything wrong. It is wrong. It's just that on the wrong meter it currently doesn't make that much of a dent.

Again, body shaming is wrong. Making jokes about men with small or smaller is wrong. There's no doubt about that. Problem is in america (and in the world) wrong is currently seen as right.

And when it comes to your comparisons of body shaming with men vs women there are far far far more men body shaming women then there are women body shaming men. Not only is that the case but we have literally had people threatening women who stand against body shaming with rape and murder.

The current climate in america (and again i would imagine the world) is that either you're an sjw or you're a normal human being. Except when it comes to people making dick jokes. If you say women shouldn't feel bad about being over weight. You'll be called an sjw. If you say men shouldn't feel bad about their weight. You'll be called an sjw. If you say men shouldn't judge women on their breast, vagina, labia, hips, and so on. You'll be called an sjw. And to a lot of people in america a politically correct, virtue signaling, sjw is the worst thing a person can be.

That's the climate. Now if people DIDN'T think that way. And understood how logical it was to stand against all body shaming then you'd have different reactions to madonna. As it is though there are more people attacking others in the wrong category of body shaming than men with small or smaller.

So people CAN'T really get into why it's wrong (and it is) because they first have to find a way to get people to understand that being politically correct isn't being worse than isis. That saying people shouldn't body shame others isn't virtue signaling. And that being a social justice warrior isn't like being a nazi.

As for this...

(And again, I ask: would a man get away with this ON A WORLD STAGE (not in the privacy of his conversations with his Neanderthal friends).)

..yes. A man would and already has gotten away with even worse.

[ "Don't ask why. Just know that evil, dishonesty, and scam artists have always been around and that right now they're liberal, they're Democrat, they're RINOs, they're Hollywood, they're fake news, they're media, they're academia, and they're half of our government, at least," Nugent said according to conservative media watchdog Media Matters.

Nugent continued: "So come to that realization. There are rabid coyotes running around. You don't wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one." ]

This was a guy literally talking about killing people. Something as far as i know. Women haven't and couldn't do without receiving much more backlash. Here's another.

[ I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters. ]

[
    "The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," ]

This is what people who are against body shaming are up against. These are the types of guys who immediately label a person caring about body shaming sjws. It's not that people don't care or don't think penis shaming is an issue. It's that these kinds of guys are in positions of influence. And are dictating how some people think about body shaming AND as a consequence penis shaming. And they're doing it with enough support to say the above and still have people support them.

Pretty sure that's the much more pertinent issue here.

ronin001 and shard38 like this.
  15. luvhusky

luvhusky Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i don't really care, but it's not the kind of thing you say publicly unless you are being sort of a dick, or a douche, or something... i'm not a fan of madonna anyway... she paved the way for todays awful, lip syncing talentless hoes

16. LilJock

I don't often agree with wallyj84, but this is one time I do. "If size matters to her, then it matters to her." Whatever turns her crank.

Although it seems a little out of place in a concert, I don't have a problem with women saying whatever turns them on. Even celebrities. You can find numerous examples of famous women stating their love for big dicks and, sometimes, their negative feelings about small ones. I've been aware for some time of this phenomenon in every day life. I've heard it brought up at parties and not long ago I overheard two women at the park, one bluntly stating her preference for big cocks.

As long as it isn't meant to hurt anyone, I don't see the problem. I'm a good-looking guy who's hung like a chipmunk. I knew of many women's feelings on the subject long long before I heard it in the media or at a party. You're gonna lead a real miserable life if you let things like that bother you.

Indignation ain't gonna change what turns a woman on.

lttle1 and sargon20 like this.
  17. DeclanBrent

So I'm to to take it from the above responses that Justin Bieber is going to be ok saying at a concert to thousands of cheering young girls and guys that loose vaginas are just not his thing, and that tighter is better,,,
    Okay, if you guys say so, happy to let it go. If that's the agreed statement of equality, I'm not gonna fight it. Love to all x

Whimsical_Boy and Llbaker like this.
  18. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

ONLY public shaming of men about their dicks is ok these days.

Fat shaming is the only thing that comes close. I have heard some jokes over the years about celebrities who gained a lot of weight.

But fat shaming geta a lot of push back. Small dick shaming? Very little push back.

DeclanBrent likes this.
  19. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

Clear to me that some brands of feminism are misguided making it seem virtuous for a woman to shame small dicks in response to male body preferences.

Really? It's the small dick guys primarily responsible for body shaming women?

DeclanBrent likes this.
  20. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

Where are the people saying she did anything wrong in the entertainment media. A few of us complaining is not the point.

Yes, by and large, people think there is NOTHING WRONG with shaming small dicks. Often it is thought: serves 'em right.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice