Reporting Of Madonna 'small Dick' Ridicule

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A shocking example of the continued prejudice and bias by not only celebrities (in this case Madonna) but by the media: her recent concert in London, in which said she'd never been with a man with a small penis because 'size matters' was sympathetically reported by the Metro Friday 31 January), the UK's most widely distributed newspaper, whose female reporter said the comments 'made the tickets worth the price'.
There needs to be some sort of commission now for hate speech and body shaming. If this was said by a male star about women's breasts and vaginas and a male reporter said that the comments made the ticket price worth it, there would be an uproar the likes we have t seen for years.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
My point is - put the shoe on the other foot. Men would be destroyed for saying this.

And that's where i'll have to disagree. Men negatively comment on women's bodys....constantly. In private, in public and so on. Before i started really getting into learning about sex and reading people's comments i had no idea men had preferences for a woman's labia. And upon learning that men do in fact have those preferences i started hearing insults surrounding labia.

Like when a woman's labia sticks out i've heard men say it's because she's had too many big dicks in her youth and had her pussy somehow pulled out from where it would be naturally. It's wrong but men say it.

And on a much larger scale there's women's weight. Something people feel much more free to criticize and shame then men's weight. We're talking entire industries made specifically to make women insane about their weight. Magazines, movies, tv shows, the works.

Here's something i didn't know until i started looking. Even when women go to buy clothes at a store they're targeted. Getting a dress at one store won't fit the same as a dress from another store. When i found that out my mind was fucking blown. Stores and cloth makers will purposefully change the sizes of women's clothing expressly to make women feel fat. Because if they feel fat...they'll buy more products. Giving women psychological issues regarding their weight is literally a business strategy.

We're talking that attacking women's weight (body) is so accepted that business people gather in a room and talk about how to exploit how women feel about their body for profit. That's a level of body shaming unmatched when it comes to penis size.

So. Not only do we have an insane amount of guys fat shaming the ever loving fuck out of women on a regular basis. On dating sites, on social media sites, in public, at the fucking gym while those women are trying to get smaller but it's so accepted that billboards do it and a certain amount of it is pushed by our government. Meanwhile there are fast food places everywhere. And there is no (as far as i know) no support groups official or unofficial for women who might be over weight.

Nah. The shoe has been on the other foot for a while now. And men have not gotten destroyed for it. If anything there's now movement popping up AGAINST other movements telling women that they are ok the size they currently are. Men not only aren't getting destroyed. They're getting help.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I don't have a problem with what she said and would never consider it hate speech. If size matters to her, then it matters to her. She can have her preference.

I think it is interesting how some women seem to enjoy cheering these kinds of comments on, though. I guess they feel like they aren't allowed to say this kinda thing normally so they get some kind of thrill out of hearing other women say it.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A shocking example of the continued prejudice and bias by not only celebrities (in this case Madonna) but by the media: her recent concert in London, in which said she'd never been with a man with a small penis because 'size matters' was sympathetically reported by the Metro Friday 31 January), the UK's most widely distributed newspaper, whose female reporter said the comments 'made the tickets worth the price'.
There needs to be some sort of commission now for hate speech and body shaming. If this was said by a male star about women's breasts and vaginas and a male reporter said that the comments made the ticket price worth it, there would be an uproar the likes we have t seen for years.
100$ says it takes her several hours to put her face on in the morning

without it she looks like a washed up crack head looking to score some meth

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
A shocking example...she'd never been with a man with a small penis because 'size matters'...

It's no big deal or huge shock. I guess that makes her the proverbial "size queen". She's simply stating her preference. If a man prefers a woman with big boobs - again that is his prerogative.

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have a problem with what she said and would never consider it hate speech. If size matters to her, then it matters to her. She can have her preference.

I think it is interesting how some women seem to enjoy cheering these kinds of comments on, though. I guess they feel like they aren't allowed to say this kinda thing normally so they get some kind of thrill out of hearing other women say it.
My point is - put the shoe on the other foot. Men would be destroyed for saying this.

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Also, if size matters to her great, but why bring small dicks into it? Why the need to slag off one in order to elevate the other?
If it was indeed a free world and men could freely denigrate female genitalia and breasts, then fair play. As it stands, the hypocrisy is mind blowing. That's the point I'm making.

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't be fooled by the gossipy tabloid headlines, it was just one of her many lewd stand-up jokes.

If you've been to a comedy club, you've undoubtedly heard canned jokes like these:

...Question: "What do you call a man with no arms and no legs swimming in the Olympics?"
...Answer: "Clever Dick"

...Question: "What do you call two guys hanging near the window?"
...Answer: "Curt & Rod"

...Question: "What do you call a man with a small penis?"
...Answer: "Justin"

...[etc...]

As reported in the Sun, Madonna's routine just updated the last one with a twist punch line:

...Question: "What do you call a man with a small penis?"
...Answer: "I wouldn't fucking know...I've never been with a guy with a small dick!"

It's just a standard formula with canned jokes: old jokes are recycled with new punch-lines. Even if the updated joke was written for Madonna, it isn't a personal confession. The fake personal-point-of-view is just part of the framing.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sooooo, if a man says he has never dated a woman with small breasts; or a woman without ample hips and butt, he is guilty of hate speech ?? If a woman says she never dated a short man; or a non muscular / over weight man ; or a poor man, is she being hateful ; or just shallow ?

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is always a good day for me when I learn something or I recognize an opportunity to become a better person. In my work, I am a licensed social worker and because I work in the HIV field, I work a great deal with gay and bi men. Through my work, I’ve often heard some guys who acquired HIV say that they became bottoms due to having a small or smaller penis. Through a lot of one on one counseling and through conversations with one of my friends, I learned about the intense emotional pain that some guys experience due to small penises. I know some guys deal with it and have wonderful lives, but some don’t and it truly has significant impact on their lives and self esteem. Through this forum and many others, I deepened my empathy and feel that I can be a better sounding board for the guys I counsel. To those that have shared their stories, I just wanted to say thanks.

I was genetically more lucky, but I feel no superiority or power. I certainly didn’t earn the additional length and I far more admire people who have honed their unique talents and far outshine me as a man.

D

deleted15807

She's hardly the first. Some have even made a song about their preference.

Short Dick Man

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
>> continued...
to belittle men with small penises. Who is listening to this? Impressionable young women who from them on get it lodged in their minds that size matters. Impressionable young men who are given the message loud and clear that if they're small, they're in trouble. Many survive this because they have healthy self-esteem, but others - and there are several examples in this very site - internalize it and allow it to mess with their minds. To those saying this over-rated diva is 'doing nothing wrong' , you're simply wrong, I'm afraid. You have no idea of the damage she (and to a lesser extent the woman reporting the story) may be doing to others.
And again, I ask: would a man get away with this ON A WORLD STAGE (not in the privacy of his conversations with his Neanderthal friends).

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't often agree with wallyj84, but this is one time I do. "If size matters to her, then it matters to her." Whatever turns her crank.

Although it seems a little out of place in a concert, I don't have a problem with women saying whatever turns them on. Even celebrities. You can find numerous examples of famous women stating their love for big dicks and, sometimes, their negative feelings about small ones. I've been aware for some time of this phenomenon in every day life. I've heard it brought up at parties and not long ago I overheard two women at the park, one bluntly stating her preference for big cocks.

As long as it isn't meant to hurt anyone, I don't see the problem. I'm a good-looking guy who's hung like a chipmunk. I knew of many women's feelings on the subject long long before I heard it in the media or at a party. You're gonna lead a real miserable life if you let things like that bother you.

Indignation ain't gonna change what turns a woman on.

ONLY public shaming of men about their dicks is ok these days.

Fat shaming is the only thing that comes close. I have heard some jokes over the years about celebrities who gained a lot of weight.

But fat shaming geta a lot of push back. Small dick shaming? Very little push back.
Sorry, I hear straight guys talking shit about every aspect of women all the time, I'm a bartender and I hear everything....
however shaming small dicks in my opinion is messed up, because I know how much ego is involved in this... the solution would be to stop letting our ego be so attached to our cock size... but wait... where are we?? the Large Penis Support Group... so yeah... none of us can say too much really, without being hypocrites

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never heard of SPH, until I joined LPSG. You know the guys with small ; or imagined small penises who want someone to tell them how small theirs is, the guys who constantly want to compare theirs to yours; and put them selves down. My early years here were spent pretty much only inside the chat room. Almost daily where would be the invite to humiliate someones small penis.

I wish there was a search algorithm, just to see how many Pro SPH members and Pro Postings there are over the history of the site. If memory serves we have members who post 95% of the time threads and answers that perpetuate SPH, self inferiority ; and self loathing

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with you. But does being an awful person give you the right to say what you want ehere you want, regardless of social norms? By that standard, anybody could say anything, then just claim that they weren't responsible for what they'd said because they're an awful person.

How do you explain Donald Trump ? He nevers holds anything back, no matter how hateful; or disgusting . Rush Limbaugh was awarded the medal of Freedom medal. For those of you who are not familiar with the man, trust me, if he knew LPSG existed, he would spend copious amounts of time denouncing the site and all who frequent here

Both of these persons are horrible; and would never ever retract or apologize for anything t hey have ever said. History will show the more hateful / phobic; ande sexist they are , the more popular they become.

Disclaimer : I personally loath both of these persons

D

deleted15807

P.S. that was a really long post but I grew up literally obsessed with Madonna and grew to regret it as I got older. I isolated myself by being influenced by her as a child in all honesty and in hindsight its a huge regret considering I don't relate to her as a person at all. I'll take Gaga over Madonna any day.

I used to like her as well but she’s a person that has been as vain as she was 30 years ago. She hasn’t grown spiritually at all. She’s desperately trying to appeal to her daughter’s generation which has got to be embarrassing to all. And whatever vocal prowess she had which wasn’t much has gone now.