Reporting Of Madonna 'small Dick' Ridicule

L

Llbaker

So I'm to to take it from the above responses that Justin Bieber is going to be ok saying at a concert to thousands of cheering young girls and guys that loose vaginas are just not his thing, and that tighter is better,,,

Okay, if you guys say so, happy to let it go. If that's the agreed statement of equality, I'm not gonna fight it. Love to all x

ONLY public shaming of men about their dicks is ok these days.

Fat shaming is the only thing that comes close. I have heard some jokes over the years about celebrities who gained a lot of weight.

But fat shaming geta a lot of push back. Small dick shaming? Very little push back.

Reactions: DeclanBrent
L

Llbaker

Clear to me that some brands of feminism are misguided making it seem virtuous for a woman to shame small dicks in response to male body preferences.

Really? It's the small dick guys primarily responsible for body shaming women?

L

Llbaker

We're talking that attacking women's weight (body) is so accepted that business people gather in a room and talk about how to exploit how women feel about their body for profit. That's a level of body shaming unmatched when it comes to penis size.

No. Public shaming on stage for the world is different than commercial exploitation of desire to be thin. The marketer is not "creating" the shaming in most cases, but reacting to an existing widespread mind set. Not admirable as it helps continue the obsession, but not the same.

BTW: Same thing happens in the various bogus "penis enlargement" marketing schemes.

Stop minimizing the effects of society's unrelenting assault on men with small penises. Since there is currently no push back, there is no room for minimizing. Emphasizing the issue is what is desperately needed.

We are talking about public shaming getting no push back. Of course men are jerks about women, but they are on notice about it and can't get away with it in public anymore because of push back organizations, etc.
Because men don't really need it... honestly, straight white men are dying for something to feel like martyrs... small dick shaming is annoying, straight women do it all the time... they also complain all day about why they are single and nobody wants them, when they constantly put down guys for every little thing... at least here in new york, the women have extreme ideas of what a man should be and won't settle... and with penis size, it's funny because women will never give props to men... it's never big enough... and it's funny, i've been around the block, i know what a nice cock is... and they aren't impressed with anything under 9 inches... which is like maybe 2% of the population... so, just know that they are not only full of shit, but they have to either settle for a 'small dick' or not get laid

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think it's hate speech. It's refreshing that there are some women who have the confidence to state they want big and are not ashamed of it. Even if the shoe was on the other foot I would argue its just stating a preference.

However, there probably is a pragmatic point made about the kind of media reaction if say a man stood up and told a crowd he would only date women with big tits.

Either way it would be a major overreaction to say there was anything hateful or shaming about putting it out there you've got a size preference.

Reactions: 1 person
L

Llbaker

No. Feminists say all the time that penis size shaming is bad. Problem with that is men have attacked feminists so much that other men don't even hear them saying it.

All the time? No. They are often outraged that small penis concerns are ever put on a plane with their problems. Few feminists have any patience with small dick problems. I said, FEW, not NONE!

Reactions: 1344613

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Did you think I wouldn't read the article?

The article is criticizing women, feminists, and other "liberals" or sjws for NOT REALIZING they shouldn't be into penis size shaming, BUT ARE!

Of course opposing penis size shaming SHOULD BE a corollary of feminism because the phallocracy treats small dick guys as less masculine and more feminine, tending to put them in the same "inferior" category as women, but not as pretty!

Ah but was i right? The general theme of this thread is that there is no opposition to penis size shaming from women and liberals in general.

If, i were to say there are no human beings out there who have two eyes. How many would you need to present to prove i'm wrong? That's right. One. And only one.

Again. The general theme is that no one is against penis size shaming. And my comment was only that there are feminists against penis size shaming. Did i or did i not just prove exactly that?

Guys with small penises are not the major factor in shaming women. That seems to be your assumption. Look toward the more arrogant.

No. That is not my assumption. All i said was that body shaming against women is much more prevalent than penis size shaming. I didn't say anything toward men being the major factor. I did say though that men with small or smaller refusing to help the fight against body shaming harm themselves in both the short and the long run because penis size shaming isn't as wide spread as body shaming.

And that body shaming is the gateway drug to stopping penis size shaming. That if men with small or smaller were to only be against penis size shaming while ignoring the much larger issue of body shaming they would be harming big time their chances of people respecting them. Which would lead to penis size shaming sticking around longer.

There's a difference between being arrogant and being right.

Reactions: dreamer20

billybones

Superior Member
Media
A shocking example of the continued prejudice and bias by not only celebrities (in this case Madonna) but by the media: her recent concert in London, in which said she'd never been with a man with a small penis because 'size matters' was sympathetically reported by the Metro Friday 31 January), the UK's most widely distributed newspaper, whose female reporter said the comments 'made the tickets worth the price'.
There needs to be some sort of commission now for hate speech and body shaming. If this was said by a male star about women's breasts and vaginas and a male reporter said that the comments made the ticket price worth it, there would be an uproar the likes we have t seen for years.
I’m just curious if she said it in the British accent she’s mysteriously developed.

L

Llbaker

Cheer up ppl... Its only a joke. I certainly dont share the same way of thinking with women -too complicated (besides my wardrobe, shoes n feathers, thank god u cant see any of that ..) but if it brings laughter to the audience I m into it. You all know my views on men with short genitals, I think they are dope as long as they can have fun with their assets (its actually the way somenone behaves rather than the size of a body part that matters most) but a joke is just a joke and nthng more... Analyzing smthng too much is the female way of dealing with a problem... Just have fun.

Minimization expert professional, I see!

Reactions: 1297396
D

deleted15807

i'm not a fan of madonna anyway... she paved the way for todays awful, lip syncing talentless hoes

She sure did lead the way into putting her youth and sexuality up for sale in exchange for any “vocal prowess”. Now every “big” female singer is obligated now to perform in Victoria Secret outfits with dancers and elaborate choreography. And lip syncing with AutoTune is now expected.

Reactions: luvhusky
L

Llbaker

All i said was that body shaming against women is much more prevalent than penis size shaming. I didn't say anything toward men being the major factor.

Nonsense! It is verboten to body shame women publicly and frowned on / resisted by many in private. Open season still on small dicks.

She dated Tony Ward. I wouldn't say he was hung, perhaps pushing towards above average. Yet compared to a heap of guys on this site, he's pretty much in the average range of dick sizes.

I think she's being provocative more than anything. Also with the amount of male lovers she's had over the years (apparently Andy Warhol even mentioned it) I doubt she had a hit run of all hung men or could take massive cocks given her stature.

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She dated Tony Ward. I wouldn't say he was hung, perhaps pushing towards above average. Yet compared to a heap of guys on this site, he's pretty much in the average range of dick sizes.

I think she's being provocative more than anything. Also with the amount of male lovers she's had over the years (apparently Andy Warhol even mentioned it) I doubt she had a hit run of all hung men or could take massive cocks given her stature.
Good points, but I think by 'been with' I think she meant 'stuck with' - well, at least for longer than a few shags.

It's funny because if a rapper or another artist came out singing about bitches and whores and tits and sluts, I'd find it extremely uncomfortable and instinctively flinch from it, out of respect for the many women in my life I love and respect. The fact that some guys on this thread are defending the right of someone to bodyshame in public in 2020, in a way that would not be permitted to the opposite sex, is staggering but also very revealing.

Reactions: 2304901

Good points, but I think by 'been with' I think she meant 'stuck with' - well, at least for longer than a few shags.

It's funny because if a rapper or another artist came out singing about bitches and whores and tits and sluts, I'd find it extremely uncomfortable and instinctively flinch from it, out of respect for the many women in my life I love and respect. The fact that some guys on this thread are defending the right of someone to bodyshame in public in 2020, in a way that would not be permitted to the opposite sex, is staggering but also very revealing.

I don't think Madonna has been faithful to any lover and the only exception I'll believe is Sean Penn. Her ego is too massive for her to be sated with one lover, especially when it comes to fucking her way to get what she wants. Also in her Sex book she did talk about fucking a young latin guy with a small cock who really made an impact when he fucked her.

Yet I agree with the body shaming comment and at the end of the day it all comes down to poor sex education. Many people don't understand human genitals. they also aren't aware of how not all genitals are a match sexually. Just because you can take one huge cock, doesn't mean you're going to take every huge dick.

L

Llbaker

Ah but was i right? The general theme of this thread is that there is no opposition to penis size shaming from women and liberals in general.

Oh, I see you think you see political bias.

No, just like the article you linked, we happen to be highlighting someone who passes themselves off as a left-liberal which, itself, might be fraudulent.

Highlighting progressives guilty of penis shaming highlights egregious hypocrisy.

What are you trying to say, all right-wingers are compensating for their small dick and practice body shaming don't support other victims of body shaming?

No, that is one of the tropes that is the problem.

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh really? So racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and so on are solved? And aren't as a collective considered more normal than penis size shaming?

Let play a game.

The both of us will randomly search social media sites and after a good half an hour we'll then count how many racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic and so on comments there are compared to how many penis size shaming comments there are.

Whoever gets the most wins.

:D
But @spaj8987 This isn't about those other isms. If it was, I would've posted about some dim Neanderthal making a racial or homophobic or Islamophobic comment. What we're talking about here is body shaming of the penis size variety. As we on this site, and not in the twisted forest of the Internet, can agree on is that those aforementioned isms are outlawed by all who are fairly minded, good, decent, honest people. My point is and always has been - why can't the same good, decent, honest folk who screw their noses up at what we here all agree are bad isms, screw their noses up and take issue with a form of body shaming that is so very obviously and blatantly aimed at a small group of people who have no great big moral voice backing them up?
As I've said before, my reasoning behind this is that women generally aren't going to shout support for small guys as their boyfriends or husbands will then automatically be earmarked as small; no guy is going to shout out for the smalls because then he's earmarked as small; and no small is going to shout out because that's drawing attention to the very thing he's ashamed of.
I'll speak out all day long against the racists and homophobes and bigots of this world, including Bieber, and mean it from the heart. I won't care whose listening because first I'd know I was morally right and secondly the general direction of travel in the good, decent, honest parts of society is towards less racism, homophobia etc (and please don't bring Trump up, he will be gone in 4/5 years of he wins re-election and the west will continue on its generally progressive trajectory).
But will you and other guys who aren't afflicted by feelings of insecurity be shouting out against prejudice against small guys when an international icon uses her global standing to directly reference small dicks in the same sentence as 'size matters'?
Sadly, I think the contents of this thread answer my question loudly and clearly.

Reactions: Llbaker

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
high-ranked and high-primitive women will be biased to choose big phalluses because small cocks signify the low rank of it's owner.

even if she ever had sex with small or average guys she would never tell anybody to maintain her high-rank-image.

Reactions: 2304901

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm to to take it from the above responses that Justin Bieber is going to be ok saying at a concert to thousands of cheering young girls and guys that loose vaginas are just not his thing, and that tighter is better,,,
I haven't any trouble with that. Or saying the opposite, that he likes 'em tight. Men are allowed to have preferences, also.

But I would have trouble if he said so-and-so has a loose vagina you could park a Boeing 737 in. Madonna did not name names.

A white guy with small or smaller will not have to deal with nearly as much as a black man who is small or smaller.

White guy who is small or smaller = at the very least doesn't have to deal with stereotypes
True, but some white guys who are small or smaller do have to deal with stereotypes. As a 6'3", well-built athlete who played football in high school and college and is hung like a chipmunk, I was up against similar expectations. We all have things to bear in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: spaj8987

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I haven't any trouble with that. Or saying the opposite, that he likes 'em tight. Men are allowed to have preferences, also.

But I would have trouble if he said so-and-so has a loose vagina you could park a Boeing 737 in. Madonna did not name names.

True, but some white guys who are small or smaller do have to deal with stereotypes. As a 6'3", well-built athlete who played football in high school and college and is hung like a chipmunk, I was up against similar expectations. We all have things to bear in life.

Very true. Though saying a person has to deal with more doesn't automatically mean i don't think white guys have to deal with anything.

If anything, if more white guys helped out being against body shaming in general. It would help them out as well.

Really. If all human beings the world over were to suddenly get a fraction more logical. In all areas. I'm pretty sure it would seriously curb massive amounts of human suffering the world over.

I mean just on the general topic of making fun of people over something they can't change/were born with was addressed. Like really addressed. And people in general understood how illogical it is across the board. That would deal a significant blow to....*takes in a breath* penis size shaming, racism, sexism, ageism, lookism, xenophobia, elitism, nepotism (yeah i know it wouldn't seem like it but family in that regard is just an extended version of tribalism), tribalim and so on.

Which of course would then open humanity up to many more possibilities than it currently has. Instead of focusing specifically on appearances then we'd be focusing on who is actually logical or illogical, who is more logical or less logical. Meaning climate change research would get better, healthcare, infrastructure, social sciences, science in general, technology, politics in general, relationships, family structures, addiction services, education and even entertainment would get better.

I can't be the only one who gets tired of seeing 20 somethings playing grizzled cops, lawyers or so on in entertainment knowing the chance of them having been knowledgeable about it is extremely slim because they look like they just came out of the womb. (looking at you all of the cw)

I mean the likelihood we'll get there is slim. Doesn't mean one can't hope or express that it's a fact that things would get better for everyone if we did.

Reactions: LilJock

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
A long time ago—probably close to 25-30 years ago, I read a story of how Madonna went with two guys to a NYC six club called the “9 Inch Club,” or something like that, and shortly afterward one of the guys came back out, alone.
Maybe he figured out he was with Madonna and left.

Reactions: twoton