Reporting Of Madonna 'small Dick' Ridicule

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just like a busty young woman would've been for a guy in times gone by, although it still occurs widely. I agree with you on this, and hadn't thought of that before, but it has stirred up my memory of my girlfriend saying that when she'd duscussed her hung ex's size with her girlfriends, there'd been plenty of humorous interest from her friends. It wasn't that they hadn't slept with a bigger guy - most had, although big is widely defined - it was the fact that she was considered lucky to be fucking one at that point in her life. My girlfriend said that amused her endlessly because she's not sizeist, despite finding bigger cocks more aesthetically and physically pleasurable, and she looks back now and says: 'been there, done that, and it was great while it lasted, but I'm very pleased it did happen because now I know what the fuss is about'.

I should add to the above that I was never really badly affected by her saying him being bigger made him more pleasurable for penetrative sex and give bigger and better orgasms - what affected me most was her statement that his size flaccid had turned her on, made her wet, which is not the case with the average guys she was with after him. For some reason, that was quite wounding but as I've said before, I asked for it, being intensely curious about sex and the female exoerience. Nothing she ever told me was randomly or to hurt me - in fact, whenever she told me anything, she suffixed it with the statement, sincerely said, that she loved me more than any man she'd been with, and from that POV size was almost completely irrelevant.
I really appreciated your post. It was one of the best explanations along these lines I've read. Much of it I could have written myself.

I've had many women say things along these lines:

". . . finding bigger cocks more aesthetically and physically pleasurable, and she looks back now and says: 'been there, done that, and it was great while it lasted, but I'm very pleased it did happen because now I know what the fuss is about'."

". . . saying him being bigger made him more pleasurable for penetrative sex and give bigger and better orgasms. . . that his size flaccid had turned her on, made her wet, which is not the case with the average guys she was with after him."

". . . that she loved me more than any man she'd been with, and from that POV size was almost completely irrelevant."

In other words, that bigger cocks were visually much more of a turn on and more physically pleasurable, giving bigger and better orgasms, but most still found me more attractive and better sex overall. As one, an admitted size queen, put it to a girlfriend, "Who cares, he's a hunk." For instance, my wife, who could have had any man, chose me over guys who were much better equipped.

After developmental abuse, most of us smaller aren't strong enough not to have problem with the above.
I do find it embarrassing sometimes to see size put-downs in the movies, especially when I'm with a woman. These jokes are almost never necessary and something else would have worked just as well.

However, I've never experienced anything close to "abuse" concerning my size. The few "put-downs" I've experienced I was able to shrug off. I've never considered "suicide", as someone suggested, due to having a small cock. In fact, I consider myself one of the happiest guys alive. You must learn to take the bad with the good.

As a book once said, don't sweat the small things.

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@LilJock I'm glad my experience struck a note with you. I'm sure there are many millions of women who feel the same about their male partners as our female partners feel/felt about us. Realistically, I know that my size insecurities are (a) symptomatic of wider personal insecurities and (b) not completely rooted in reality - ie the majority of women (I hope) would not reject me or you based on size alone.

I agree with you on unnecessary size put-downs, which are now taboo when it's a man shaming a woman in any respect but particilarly in a physical respect and most especially in relation to genitalia.

That said, I should point out that abuse comes in many forms, including repeated, sustained put downs that chip away at a person's self esteem with damaging ramifications. I've previously related the story of my closest friend many years ago who saw me soft at the urinal. That's all it took to start a torrent of put downs that started just between the two of us and then seeped into our wider friendship circle until I eventually couldn't have an interaction with him without a sly dig being made. It got into my head so completely that I even began to see digs when they weren't there, and I started questioning myself 'is it really that terrible,such a crime, to have a small dick?'

After months of angst about dumping the best friend I've ever had, like a brother to me, I finally flipped when his girlfriend, with him sneering nearby, made a blatant dig to me about how unappealing 'acorn head' penises but, she said sweetly, 'don't worry, we all know you don't have one'. The joke was on me. That could be classified as merely a put down but at that point I saw it as abuse, pure and simple, and cut he ties.

I felt good at finally having made a stand but even to this day mourn the loss of that great friendship - all because of a couple of seconds at a fucking urinal.

Reactions: ohiorod and Llbaker
L

Llbaker

However, I've never experienced anything close to "abuse" concerning my size. The few "put-downs" I've experienced I was able to shrug off. I've never considered "suicide", as someone suggested, due to having a small cock. In fact, I consider myself one of the happiest guys alive. You must learn to take the bad with the good.

As a book once said, don't sweat the small things.

Visit small penis support groups. Your experience is not necessarily typical.

Might be the luck of your environment or the natural or acquired strength of your mind. Suicide is contemplated by many with a small penis. Statistics are not kept.

L

Llbaker

@LilJock I'm glad my experience struck a note with you. I'm sure there are many millions of women who feel the same about their male partners as our female partners feel/felt about us. Realistically, I know that my size insecurities are (a) symptomatic of wider personal insecurities and (b) not completely rooted in reality - ie the majority of women (I hope) would not reject me or you based on size alone.

I agree with you on unnecessary size put-downs, which are now taboo when it's a man shaming a woman in any respect but particilarly in a physical respect and most especially in relation to genitalia.

That said, I should point out that abuse comes in many forms, including repeated, sustained put downs that chip away at a person's self esteem with damaging ramifications. I've previously related the story of my closest friend many years ago who saw me soft at the urinal. That's all it took to start a torrent of put downs that started just between the two of us and then seeped into our wider friendship circle until I eventually couldn't have an interaction with him without a sly dig being made. It got into my head so completely that I even began to see digs when they weren't there, and I started questioning myself 'is it really that terrible,such a crime, to have a small dick?'

After months of angst about dumping the best friend I've ever had, like a brother to me, I finally flipped when his girlfriend, with him sneering nearby, made a blatant dig to me about how unappealing 'acorn head' penises but, she said sweetly, 'don't worry, we all know you don't have one'. The joke was on me. That could be classified as merely a put down but at that point I saw it as abuse, pure and simple, and cut he ties.

I felt good at finally having made a stand but even to this day mourn the loss of that great friendship - all because of a couple of seconds at a fucking urinal.

The enthusiastic response of audiences to small penis humor reveals the sadism just below the surface of most people's personas.

Reactions: DeclanBrent
L

Llbaker

@LilJockI felt good at finally having made a stand but even to this day mourn the loss of that great friendship - all because of a couple of seconds at a fucking urinal.

Yes, I am very familiar with that scenario. Not always a urinal as there are many happenstances that inevitably reveal size in a peer group.

Sometimes the abuse is not as dramatic as you described. Often it is patronization and assigning subtly lower status.

It is interesting to me that many people want to deny or dismiss this dynamic. Claiming things like "No one knows about your penis size unless you show it to them." or "No one cares about you penis." That's for sure.

Right like we're supposed to go to extraordinary lengths to hide it? A reveal in itself.

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with you. But does being an awful person give you the right to say what you want ehere you want, regardless of social norms? By that standard, anybody could say anything, then just claim that they weren't responsible for what they'd said because they're an awful person.
How did Madonna come into this conversation?

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's what it might have said if he were well endowed:

Hi Steven,
I know all about her, you dirty, sneaky, immoral, unfailthful, hot and sexy well endowed man. I forgive you. I get it. But you and your dick are mine. Please come back.
Emily

Although you're probably right, I think it might be just as likely she'd have said something like this:

"Hi, Steven,
I know all about her, you dirty, sneaky, immoral, unfailthful, BIG PRICK slime ball.

Your (soon-to-be-ex) wife, Emily

PS. You can take and shove that BIG PRICK up your big fat ass!"

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", especially one scorned by a guy with a BIG PRICK! But women can laugh off losing a guy with a little one to another woman. In fact, a girl might wanna take out a billboard to advertise the fact! Revenge is best served up for all the world to see.

Last edited:

hotvot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry, I hear straight guys talking shit about every aspect of women all the time, I'm a bartender and I hear everything....
however shaming small dicks in my opinion is messed up, because I know how much ego is involved in this... the solution would be to stop letting our ego be so attached to our cock size... but wait... where are we?? the Large Penis Support Group... so yeah... none of us can say too much really, without being hypocrites
But this site isn't exclusively for large penises... There are many small to average cocks posted on here.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is always a good day for me when I learn something or I recognize an opportunity to become a better person. In my work, I am a licensed social worker and because I work in the HIV field, I work a great deal with gay and bi men. Through my work, I’ve often heard some guys who acquired HIV say that they became bottoms due to having a small or smaller penis. Through a lot of one on one counseling and through conversations with one of my friends, I learned about the intense emotional pain that some guys experience due to small penises. I know some guys deal with it and have wonderful lives, but some don’t and it truly has significant impact on their lives and self esteem. Through this forum and many others, I deepened my empathy and feel that I can be a better sounding board for the guys I counsel. To those that have shared their stories, I just wanted to say thanks.

I was genetically more lucky, but I feel no superiority or power. I certainly didn’t earn the additional length and I far more admire people who have honed their unique talents and far outshine me as a man.

L

Llbaker

But women can laugh off losing a guy with a little one to another woman. In fact, a girl might wanna take out a billboard to advertise the fact! Revenge is best served up for all the world to see.

When do people realize that you can't attack or shame in public one guy for having a small penis without attacking and shaming all men with small penises who are exposed to the public message?

Vengence might be appropriate in one case, but certainly not for all affected by the communication. Same applies to other areas of shaming: fat, gender identity, looks, etc etc. How about shaming for what a person did wrong, not misc. things that come to mind?

L

Llbaker

I was genetically more lucky, but I feel no superiority or power. I certainly didn’t earn the additional length and I far more admire people who have honed their unique talents and far outshine me as a man.

Great post. But do you really feel NO superiority or power? Sure, ethical modesty and restraint. . . .??

Penis size often affects heterosexual relations too, though I certainly understand your focus as an HIV counselor.

Reactions: ohiorod

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great post. But do you really feel NO superiority or power? Sure, ethical modesty and restraint. . . .??

Penis size often affects heterosexual relations too, though I certainly understand your focus as an HIV counselor.
I can honestly say I feel no superiority today. Years ago, when I first came out, I was overcome with not only the advantages that a 7 inch softie brought to me, but also made my sexual life the driving force in my universe. I fortunately had the benefits of attending a Jesuit college where I learned that I was not the center of the universe and that my core values should be reflected in all that I do. My university undergrad and grad years gave me the opportunity to find my place in the universe and to find a career with meaning. So, I guess what I am saying is that feeling non superior is the result of a process that I went through in my life.

I fully agree with you that the pain that all men have is valid, regardless of sexual orientation. As you duly noted, I became more aware of this pain in the gay community due to my work in the HIV field. Feeling humiliation, rejection or discrimination based on simple genetics has clearly impacted the lives and sometimes deaths of many men.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This thread reminds of this scene on the Jerry Seinfeld show. You can never tell what a man really has unless you see him hard. Many things can effect flaccid size.
I know a friend and I were looking at some picture of naked men and I said that this ine guy was good looking but had a little dick. Well it turns out my friend knew him, personally, and told me that I was wrong that he actually had a nice big dick. We all judge each other when flaccid, which is about the only condition you're gonna see another man. We are all guilty.

shrinkage1.jpeg

big_love

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A shocking example of the continued prejudice and bias by not only celebrities (in this case Madonna) but by the media: her recent concert in London, in which said she'd never been with a man with a small penis because 'size matters' was sympathetically reported by the Metro Friday 31 January), the UK's most widely distributed newspaper, whose female reporter said the comments 'made the tickets worth the price'.
There needs to be some sort of commission now for hate speech and body shaming. If this was said by a male star about women's breasts and vaginas and a male reporter said that the comments made the ticket price worth it, there would be an uproar the likes we have t seen for years.
I like big butts and I cannot lie...

Reactions: Nexolaris