Reporting Of Madonna 'small Dick' Ridicule

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by DeclanBrent, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

No. Public shaming on stage for the world is different than commercial exploitation of desire to be thin. The marketer is not "creating" the shaming in most cases, but reacting to an existing widespread mind set. Not admirable as it helps continue the obsession, but not the same.

BTW: Same thing happens in the various bogus "penis enlargement" marketing schemes.

Stop minimizing the effects of society's unrelenting assault on men with small penises. Since there is currently no push back, there is no room for minimizing. Emphasizing the issue is what is desperately needed.

DeclanBrent likes this.
  2. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

The media said per the links:

Madonna has 'never been with a man with a small penis' | Metro News

However, it was Madonna’s chat in between her classic tunes that we reckon made the ticket worth the price. (So satisfying to hear small shamed?)

The Like A Virgin singer told the sold-out crowd: ‘What do you call a man with a small penis? The answer is, I wouldn’t f**king know. I’ve never been with a guy with a small d**k. ‘You know size matters, don’t pretend that it doesn’t!’ A pretty glowing reference for Madge’s exes, including ex-husbands Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie.

Read more: Madonna has 'never been with a man with a small penis' | Metro News
    Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro

3. KGcdxx

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The Metro is hardly a medium as it is a gossip magazine

4. DeclanBrent

DeclanBrent Well-Known Member

It's actually the UK's highest circulation print newspaper.

5. spaj8987

spaj8987 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm not minimizing anything. Those who call other sjws for being against body shaming are. That was my point. When someone says ads targeting over weight people and making them public enemy number one in the eyes of others when other health related illnesses are much more of a problem are making things worse. THEY are minimizing penis shaming.

Why and how?

Before you can get people to understand that penis size shaming isn't something people should do you first have to explain to them how damaging it can be. And how would you better express that then using the effects of body shaming?

Or maybe perhaps you think you can show people that penis size shaming is bad but somehow still keep body shaming?

Anyway, the second people are allowed to body shame women but somehow aren't able to body shame men. You got yourself the same problem you started out with. With being up against the exact same groups of people you started out being against.

Penis enlargement scams aren't the same as weight loss scams. In that the variety of both aren't equal. The amount of both aren't equal.

Weight Loss and Weight Management Market 2019 Size, Statistics, Growth, Revenue, Analysis & Trends Industry Forecast Report -2025|Market Research Engine

[ The Weight Loss and Weight Management Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 246 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 7% in the given forecast period. ]

We're talkiing an industry that has been around for thousands of years vs one that only came about in like the last decade. No. They do not compare. In any way shape or form.

Penis size shaming while bad. Doesn't come close to body shaming. Even in the realm of so called comedy. Body shaming is something lean on way way way way more than penis size shaming. And both get defended against by the exact same...oh they're snowflakes groups.

EmpressE and masqued.visage like this.
  6. spaj8987

Albums:
    Honestly, i think it's wrong but i also know there are many more wrong things out there. And if i had to make a choice between defending against body shaming (which effects everyone) or defending against penis shaming (which effects only men...many of which would never try to stop body shaming at all) i'd pick body shaming.

Why?

Because it's much more logical. Go toe to toe with body shaming means at some point we can get to penis size shaming. Going after penis size shaming while ignoring body shaming means we never get to body shaming. Not only that but it further gives credence to body shaming.

Again. Saying body shaming in general is bad. Isn't the same as saying penis size shaming is bad and only penis size shaming is bad.

7. luvhusky

luvhusky Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Sorry, I hear straight guys talking shit about every aspect of women all the time, I'm a bartender and I hear everything....
    however shaming small dicks in my opinion is messed up, because I know how much ego is involved in this... the solution would be to stop letting our ego be so attached to our cock size... but wait... where are we?? the Large Penis Support Group... so yeah... none of us can say too much really, without being hypocrites

LilJock likes this.
  8. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

No one said that. We are saying that all or most body shaming has push back and even organized push back. GOOD!

Now it is time to develop push back where there is NONE to speak of: penis shaming!

9. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

I'm here to attack the phallocracy. No hypocrisy in what I'm saying.

10. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

We are talking about public shaming getting no push back. Of course men are jerks about women, but they are on notice about it and can't get away with it in public anymore because of push back organizations, etc.

11. spaj8987

Albums:
    And yet those who point to penis size shaming as being bad don't say a word about body shaming in general.

12. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

The other issues already have their defenders.

Also, I do mention it.

I even point-out LOOKISM as a pervasive issue. Good looking people should not get privilieges! So called ugly people should not be discriminated against. . We have discussed this before!

13. spaj8987

Albums:
    So when i said that body shaming is a much larger problem than penis size shaming. You agreed with me? And said that i was correct and factual? Or did you say i was minimizing penis size shaming in an attempt to paint penis size shaming as a much larger issue..somehow than body shaming?

14. luvhusky

Albums:
    Because men don't really need it... honestly, straight white men are dying for something to feel like martyrs... small dick shaming is annoying, straight women do it all the time... they also complain all day about why they are single and nobody wants them, when they constantly put down guys for every little thing... at least here in new york, the women have extreme ideas of what a man should be and won't settle... and with penis size, it's funny because women will never give props to men... it's never big enough... and it's funny, i've been around the block, i know what a nice cock is... and they aren't impressed with anything under 9 inches... which is like maybe 2% of the population... so, just know that they are not only full of shit, but they have to either settle for a 'small dick' or not get laid

15. luvhusky

Albums:
    xtra points for phallocracy!!!

16. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

It is a bigger issue in the sense that there is practically NO PUSH BACK and NO ORGANIZED PUSH BACK!

17. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think it's hate speech. It's refreshing that there are some women who have the confidence to state they want big and are not ashamed of it. Even if the shoe was on the other foot I would argue its just stating a preference.

However, there probably is a pragmatic point made about the kind of media reaction if say a man stood up and told a crowd he would only date women with big tits.

Either way it would be a major overreaction to say there was anything hateful or shaming about putting it out there you've got a size preference.

LilJock and sargon20 like this.
  18. spaj8987

Albums:
    No. Feminists say all the time that penis size shaming is bad. Problem with that is men have attacked feminists so much that other men don't even hear them saying it.

19. spaj8987

Albums:
    Oh and just in case you don't believe me.

4 Reasons Why Penis Size Shaming Is Anti-Feminist

[ It was recently reported that Adolf Hitler may have had a micropenis.

When I saw the story show up on my Facebook newsfeed, I knew I was going to see a lot of jokes where the punchline – based on the idea of inferiority complexes and “compensating” – was basically that having a small penis is inherently disgraceful and something to ridicule. ]

See this is the problem. People get lazer focused on their own issues. And give all other issues the finger. And in doing so they end up making their own problems even worse. The attacks against feminists. The attacks against sjws. The attacks against liberals. Against people who are against body shaming in general have the effect of then making penis size shaming that much more frequent.

How exactly can someone defend themselves AND others at the same time? If you attack women based on their body size. And don't generally stand up against those who attack women based on body size. When it comes to penis size. You're an after thought.

It's like seeing someone getting jumped. Not doing anything to help. Then getting upset that afterward the person who got jumped doesn't help you when you're getting jumped by the same group of people.

20. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

All the time? No. They are often outraged that small penis concerns are ever put on a plane with their problems. Few feminists have any patience with small dick problems. I said, FEW, not NONE!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice