Reporting Of Madonna 'small Dick' Ridicule

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by DeclanBrent, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

Guys with small penises are not the major factor in shaming women. That seems to be your assumption. Look toward the more arrogant.

2. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

Did you think I wouldn't read the article?

The article is criticizing women, feminists, and other "liberals" or sjws for NOT REALIZING they shouldn't be into penis size shaming, BUT ARE!

Of course opposing penis size shaming SHOULD BE a corollary of feminism because the phallocracy treats small dick guys as less masculine and more feminine, tending to put them in the same "inferior" category as women, but not as pretty!

3. spaj8987

spaj8987 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Ah but was i right? The general theme of this thread is that there is no opposition to penis size shaming from women and liberals in general.

If, i were to say there are no human beings out there who have two eyes. How many would you need to present to prove i'm wrong? That's right. One. And only one.

Again. The general theme is that no one is against penis size shaming. And my comment was only that there are feminists against penis size shaming. Did i or did i not just prove exactly that?

No. That is not my assumption. All i said was that body shaming against women is much more prevalent than penis size shaming. I didn't say anything toward men being the major factor. I did say though that men with small or smaller refusing to help the fight against body shaming harm themselves in both the short and the long run because penis size shaming isn't as wide spread as body shaming.

And that body shaming is the gateway drug to stopping penis size shaming. That if men with small or smaller were to only be against penis size shaming while ignoring the much larger issue of body shaming they would be harming big time their chances of people respecting them. Which would lead to penis size shaming sticking around longer.

There's a difference between being arrogant and being right.

dreamer20 likes this.
  4. Infernal

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    Madonna reminds me of an old Prince song.

I told the joke about the woman
    Who asked her lover "Why is your organ so small?"
    He replied, "I didn't know I was playin' in a cathedral."

LilJock, DeclanBrent and luvhusky like this.
  5. billybones

billybones Well-Known Member

I’m just curious if she said it in the British accent she’s mysteriously developed.

DeclanBrent likes this.
  6. Almost40

Almost40 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Cheer up ppl... Its only a joke. I certainly dont share the same way of thinking with women -too complicated (besides my wardrobe, shoes n feathers, thank god u cant see any of that ..) but if it brings laughter to the audience I m into it. You all know my views on men with short genitals, I think they are dope as long as they can have fun with their assets (its actually the way somenone behaves rather than the size of a body part that matters most) but a joke is just a joke and nthng more... Analyzing smthng too much is the female way of dealing with a problem... Just have fun.

7. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

Minimization expert professional, I see!

2726 likes this.
  8. sargon20

Gold Member

She sure did lead the way into putting her youth and sexuality up for sale in exchange for any “vocal prowess”. Now every “big” female singer is obligated now to perform in Victoria Secret outfits with dancers and elaborate choreography. And lip syncing with AutoTune is now expected.

luvhusky likes this.
  9. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

Nonsense! It is verboten to body shame women publicly and frowned on / resisted by many in private. Open season still on small dicks.

DeclanBrent likes this.
  10. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

Yeah. And pretending it's "feminist" promote "LOOKS" as all important!

11. Almost40

Almost40 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Or simply looking for some fun. Btw im on my way to the gym trying de-minimize my forearms...

12. luvhusky

luvhusky Well-Known Member

Albums:
    aren't we on a big dick appreciation website? how the hell did you end up here? lol

13. LightningRidgeScorpio

She dated Tony Ward. I wouldn't say he was hung, perhaps pushing towards above average. Yet compared to a heap of guys on this site, he's pretty much in the average range of dick sizes.

I think she's being provocative more than anything. Also with the amount of male lovers she's had over the years (apparently Andy Warhol even mentioned it) I doubt she had a hit run of all hung men or could take massive cocks given her stature.

DeclanBrent likes this.
  14. DeclanBrent

DeclanBrent Well-Known Member

Good points, but I think by 'been with' I think she meant 'stuck with' - well, at least for longer than a few shags.

It's funny because if a rapper or another artist came out singing about bitches and whores and tits and sluts, I'd find it extremely uncomfortable and instinctively flinch from it, out of respect for the many women in my life I love and respect. The fact that some guys on this thread are defending the right of someone to bodyshame in public in 2020, in a way that would not be permitted to the opposite sex, is staggering but also very revealing.

LightningRidgeScorpio likes this.
  15. wallyj84

wallyj84 Well-Known Member

But she didn't say that Smalls are bad, just that she doesn't want to be with them. Can't you see the difference?

spaj8987 likes this.
  16. LightningRidgeScorpio

I don't think Madonna has been faithful to any lover and the only exception I'll believe is Sean Penn. Her ego is too massive for her to be sated with one lover, especially when it comes to fucking her way to get what she wants. Also in her Sex book she did talk about fucking a young latin guy with a small cock who really made an impact when he fucked her.

Yet I agree with the body shaming comment and at the end of the day it all comes down to poor sex education. Many people don't understand human genitals. they also aren't aware of how not all genitals are a match sexually. Just because you can take one huge cock, doesn't mean you're going to take every huge dick.

DeclanBrent likes this.
  17. LightningRidgeScorpio

I don't think she gives a fuck, it's more the guy it's attached to with her. She was being provocative.

Also very few women enjoy being stretched wide and have their cervix pounded and I can't see her being one of them.

I bet her preferred size is above average.

18. luvhusky

luvhusky Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Agreed. She said she need big ones, she’s not making fun of small ones

19. LightningRidgeScorpio

Also I wouldn't say Jesus Luz is a hung god compared to the hung Brazilians out there. More than likely above average or pushing to above average when fully erect.

Attached Files:

20. DeclanBrent

DeclanBrent Well-Known Member

Very good point.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice