Reporting Of Madonna 'small Dick' Ridicule

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cheer up ppl... Its only a joke. I certainly dont share the same way of thinking with women -too complicated (besides my wardrobe, shoes n feathers, thank god u cant see any of that ..) but if it brings laughter to the audience I m into it.
If it brings laugher to the audience you're all for it... So again, I repeat the point that nobody on this thread can directly address - if Justin Bieber said at a concert to thousands of cheering girls and boys he had no idea what a loose vagina felt like because he'd only been with tight ones, and c'mon everybody, everybody knows tightness matters when it comes to pussy, you'd be all for it because everyone was laughing? You'd think that was acceptable and that he should be able to say that, with favourable media comment?
A simple yes or no would suffice. Somehow most of the posters on this thread can't answer that very straightforward question...

L

Llbaker

Ah but was i right? The general theme of this thread is that there is no opposition to penis size shaming from women and liberals in general.

Oh, I see you think you see political bias.

No, just like the article you linked, we happen to be highlighting someone who passes themselves off as a left-liberal which, itself, might be fraudulent.

Highlighting progressives guilty of penis shaming highlights egregious hypocrisy.

What are you trying to say, all right-wingers are compensating for their small dick and practice body shaming don't support other victims of body shaming?

No, that is one of the tropes that is the problem.

Reactions: DeclanBrent

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Nonsense! It is verboten to body shame women publicly and frowned on / resisted by many in private. Open season still on small dicks.

Wally has been one of the most outspoken people on this site when it comes to men with small or smaller and even he doesn't agree with you. That should tell you something.

This comment though shows you have no idea what i'm actually saying. I'm saying that it isn't open season on small dicks. That it has been open season on all people with weight problems. Has been open season on people of color. Has been open season on women. Has been open season on the disabled. Has been open season on the lgbtq community. Has been open season on those without a religion. Has been open season on muslims.

And that it being open season on all those other groups means someone making a joke about someone with a small dick the least of our worries. As a human race.

I'm saying that yes it is an issue. Just no where near as much of an issue as racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and so on.

And i'm also saying that i very rarely if ever see the same people upset with penis size shaming...helping people of color, women, the lgbtq community, the disabled or anyone else to any high degree. Why? Because the same people who protect penis size shaming protect racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and so on.

That by making penis size shaming seem more important than the rest of what i just said....you make sure no one gives a shit about penis size shaming.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Oh, I see you think you see political bias.

No, just like the article you linked, we happen to be highlighting someone who passes themselves off as a left-liberal which, itself, might be fraudulent.

Highlighting progressives guilty of penis shaming highlights egregious hypocrisy.

What are you trying to say, all right-wingers are compensating for their small dick and practice body shaming don't support other victims of body shaming?

No, that is one of the tropes that is the problem.

No. I'm saying penis size shaming comes primarily from the right. With the left trying desperately to get to the point where they can say it's wrong without getting rape and death threats.

I'm saying that men like you don't fight against all other kinds of shaming because you're afraid of what the right will do to you. Seeing as how they're the ones who basically created shaming to begin with. And who protect it more than any other category of human being on the face of the planet.

Religion. Was and is a creation of the right. Which not only started the shame game but does so in such a way that all people's body types/shapes/so on were negatively effected by it. That without religion attempting to dictate who was good or bad. Penis size shaming would never have been invented to begin with.

Kind of have to pee real bad right now. But no. I'm not saying the right has small dicks. I'm saying the right needs to make fun of men with small dicks because they have nothing else. The right can't argue on the basis of logic so they instead pick things that are illogical to make themselves feel better about.

And the second people begin to get more logical in any way shape or form. They move away from conservative thinking automatically. Including but isn't limited to...making fun of people because of the way they were born.

As in conservatives have a much higher chance of being guilty of penis size shaming because they also have a much higher chance of being racists, sexists, homophobic, transphobic and so on and blah blah because they are the least logical group of people to ever exist.

It's not just political bias that's the problem. It's political influence that's the problem. Conservatives the world over have much more influence than liberals. So much in fact that they can literally convince men with small or smaller to be against the very people trying to help them out.

The largest example of that? This...very...thread.

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@spaj8987 As a supporter of your approach, which is always considered and intelligent, I have to point out that Wally, whose posts you have used to back up your own point, has made such outrageously bizarre comments regarding size in the past that he's often been derided as a troll.
He - and many others - have also not answered my central question. Would it be acceptable for Bieber at a concert to thousands of young people to say that tighter pussiies are better because vagina size matters, and for the media to say that the comment was part of the reason the ticket was such good value for money?
Yes or no? Simples. Instead this entire thread has been a masterpiece in dissembling.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
@spaj8987 As a supporter of your approach, which is always considered and intelligent, I have to point out that Wally, whose posts you have used to back up your own point, has made such outrageously bizarre comments regarding size in the past that he's often been derided as a troll.
He - and many others - have also not answered my central question. Would it be acceptable for Bieber at a concert to thousands of young people to say that tighter pussiies are better because vagina size matters, and for the media to say that the comment was part of the reason the ticket was such good value for money?
Yes or no? Simples. Instead this entire thread has been a masterpiece in dissembling.

If you're asking if i would think it's appropriate? Of course not. Would most people? Yes. Most people would support him saying it. They would treat those against him saying it as being too politically correct. Call them snowflakes. An completely disregard what they say. It wouldn't harm his career too much and for the most part life would go on as normal.

Wanna know how i'm so sure?

18 of the most ridiculous things that Justin Bieber has ever done

[ In 2014, a video emerged that showed the singer making an extremely tasteless joke that was laden with usage of the n-word. This was at the same time that a separate video emerged which featured him joking about joining the Ku Klux Klan.

In the same video he changes the lyrics of his songs to make them about killing black people. His career probably should have ended here, but vile racist comments can make someone president in this day and age. ]

So yeah. You were saying?

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it brings laugher to the audience you're all for it... So again, I repeat the point that nobody on this thread can directly address - if Justin Bieber said at a concert to thousands of cheering girls and boys he had no idea what a loose vagina felt like because he'd only been with tight ones, and c'mon everybody, everybody knows tightness matters when it comes to pussy, you'd be all for it because everyone was laughing? You'd think that was acceptable and that he should be able to say that, with favourable media comment?
A simple yes or no would suffice. Somehow most of the posters on this thread can't answer that very straightforward question...
because simply u can make jokes about dicks that's the good part. Vagina is asubject that sounds somehow vulgar therefore it cant be brought up in a conversation of such audience. Just be aware that we all understand your point but at the same time we move on.

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're asking if i would think it's appropriate? Of course not. Would most people? Yes. Most people would support him saying it. They would treat those against him saying it as being too politically correct. Call them snowflakes. An completely disregard what they say. It wouldn't harm his career too much and for the most part life would go on as normal.

Wanna know how i'm so sure?

18 of the most ridiculous things that Justin Bieber has ever done

[ In 2014, a video emerged that showed the singer making an extremely tasteless joke that was laden with usage of the n-word. This was at the same time that a separate video emerged which featured him joking about joining the Ku Klux Klan.

In the same video he changes the lyrics of his songs to make them about killing black people. His career probably should have ended here, but vile racist comments can make someone president in this day and age. ]

So yeah. You were saying?
I was saying that if he made the commemts that Madonna made regarding penis size about vagina size, there'd be a backlash. You might not believe it, but I do.
Racism, as we've discussed in a previous thread, is completely different. Racism in the States is disgusting and widespread and on a completely different level to size shaming. but I'm not talking about racism. I repeat... This is a penis size site and I'm referring to double standards related to oenis size and gender hypocrisy.
Racism is a completely different ballgame. That IS hate speech, and not what I'm referring to here,

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
because simply u can make jokes about dicks that's the good part. Vagina is asubject that sounds somehow vulgar therefore it cant be brought up in a conversation of such audience. Just be aware that we all understand your point but at the same time we move on.
Fair enough. I respect that.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I was saying that if he made the commemts that Madonna made regarding penis size about vagina size, there'd be a backlash. You might not believe it, but I do.
Racism, as we've discussed in a previous thread, is completely different. Racism in the States is disgusting and widespread and on a completely different level to size shaming. but I'm not talking about racism. I repeat... This is a penis size site and I'm referring to double standards related to oenis size and gender hypocrisy.
Racism is a completely different ballgame. That IS hate speech, and not what I'm referring to here,

Then you both get my point and dismiss it at the same time. Things like racism are a much more wide spread accepted issue than penis size shaming. Which would mean that if he didn't lose his career over that. He wouldn't lose it after saying what you said.

L

Llbaker

Wally has been one of the most outspoken people on this site when it comes to men with small or smaller and even he doesn't agree with you. That should tell you something.

This comment though shows you have no idea what i'm actually saying. I'm saying that it isn't open season on small dicks. That it has been open season on all people with weight problems. Has been open season on people of color. Has been open season on women. Has been open season on the disabled. Has been open season on the lgbtq community. Has been open season on those without a religion. Has been open season on muslims.

And that it being open season on all those other groups means someone making a joke about someone with a small dick the least of our worries. As a human race.

I'm saying that yes it is an issue. Just no where near as much of an issue as racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and so on.

And i'm also saying that i very rarely if ever see the same people upset with penis size shaming...helping people of color, women, the lgbtq community, the disabled or anyone else to any high degree. Why? Because the same people who protect penis size shaming protect racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and so on.

That by making penis size shaming seem more important than the rest of what i just said....you make sure no one gives a shit about penis size shaming.

Clearly, you are completely wrong on this. Huge numbers of people and organized groups oppose the other issues you mention. Great progress has be made and continues to be made. Sure there's a long way to go on those issues.

Small penis shaming: crickets! You must be totally blind to social reality and are part of the problem.

Wally was just pointing-out that Madonna did NOT DIRECTLY attack the small. Dismissal is an attack, however. An attack by indirection is still an attack.

L

Llbaker

Then you both get my point and dismiss it at the same time. Things like racism are a much more wide spread accepted issue than penis size shaming. Which would mean that if he didn't lose his career over that. He wouldn't lose it after saying what you said.

No, not at all! Penis shaming is almost universally accepted a good fun! The other evils you mention have been combatted with some success!

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Clearly, you are completely wrong on this. Huge numbers of people and organized groups oppose the other issues you mention. Great progress has be made and continues to be made. Sure there's a long way to go on those issues.

Small penis shaming: crickets! You must be totally blind to social reality.

Oh really? So racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and so on are solved? And aren't as a collective considered more normal than penis size shaming?

Let play a game.

The both of us will randomly search social media sites and after a good half an hour we'll then count how many racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic and so on comments there are compared to how many penis size shaming comments there are.

Whoever gets the most wins.

:D

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh really? So racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and so on are solved? And aren't as a collective considered more normal than penis size shaming?

Let play a game.

The both of us will randomly search social media sites and after a good half an hour we'll then count how many racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic and so on comments there are compared to how many penis size shaming comments there are.

But @spaj8987 This isn't about those other isms. If it was, I would've posted about some dim Neanderthal making a racial or homophobic or Islamophobic comment. What we're talking about here is body shaming of the penis size variety. As we on this site, and not in the twisted forest of the Internet, can agree on is that those aforementioned isms are outlawed by all who are fairly minded, good, decent, honest people. My point is and always has been - why can't the same good, decent, honest folk who screw their noses up at what we here all agree are bad isms, screw their noses up and take issue with a form of body shaming that is so very obviously and blatantly aimed at a small group of people who have no great big moral voice backing them up?
As I've said before, my reasoning behind this is that women generally aren't going to shout support for small guys as their boyfriends or husbands will then automatically be earmarked as small; no guy is going to shout out for the smalls because then he's earmarked as small; and no small is going to shout out because that's drawing attention to the very thing he's ashamed of.
I'll speak out all day long against the racists and homophobes and bigots of this world, including Bieber, and mean it from the heart. I won't care whose listening because first I'd know I was morally right and secondly the general direction of travel in the good, decent, honest parts of society is towards less racism, homophobia etc (and please don't bring Trump up, he will be gone in 4/5 years of he wins re-election and the west will continue on its generally progressive trajectory).
But will you and other guys who aren't afflicted by feelings of insecurity be shouting out against prejudice against small guys when an international icon uses her global standing to directly reference small dicks in the same sentence as 'size matters'?
Sadly, I think the contents of this thread answer my question loudly and clearly.

Reactions: Llbaker
L

Llbaker

Oh really? So racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and so on are solved? And aren't as a collective considered more normal than penis size shaming?r gets the most wins.

I already said the other evils you mentioned and now you mention again are not solved, there is still a long way to go in solving them. Can't you read? My point is and always has been that there is no reform now nor in sight about small penis shaming while the other evils now have strong opposition often even well organized. Small penis shaming: enthusiastic laughing from nearly all.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
But @spaj8987 This isn't about those other isms. If it was, I would've posted about some dim Neanderthal making a racial or homophobic or Islamophobic comment. What we're talking about here is body shaming of the penis size variety. As we on this site, and not in the twisted forest of the Internet, can agree on is that those aforementioned isms are outlawed by all who are fairly minded, good, decent, honest people. My point is and always has been - why can't the same good, decent, honest folk who screw their noses up at what we here all agree are bad isms, screw their noses up and take issue with a form of body shaming that is so very obviously and blatantly aimed at a small group of people who have no great big moral voice backing them up?
As I've said before, my reasoning behind this is that women generally aren't going to shout support for small guys as their boyfriends or husbands will then automatically be earmarked as small; no guy is going to shout out for the smalls because then he's earmarked as small; and no small is going to shout out because that's drawing attention to the very thing he's ashamed of.
I'll speak out all day long against the racists and homophobes and bigots of this world, including Bieber, and mean it from the heart. I won't care whose listening because first I'd know I was morally right and secondly the general direction of travel in the good, decent, honest parts of society is towards less racism, homophobia etc (and please don't bring Trump up, he will be gone in 4/5 years of he wins re-election and the west will continue on its generally progressive trajectory).
But will you and other guys who aren't afflicted by feelings of insecurity be shouting out against prejudice against small guys when an international icon uses her global standing to directly reference small dicks in the same sentence as 'size matters'?
Sadly, I think the contents of this thread answer my question loudly and clearly.

It does answer your question loudly and clearly. Just not in the way you think.

How many times have you read comments from me so far saying making fun of men who are small or smaller is wrong? How many?

Now how many times have you seen me say that racism is wrong?

Now how many times has the topic of race come up on this site and while you had no idea it was happening i was defending against it?

There was literally someone implying that black people commit 50% of the crime in america not less than 15 minutes in another thread. And while i was saying that was a myth, i was also in this thread pointing to how penis size shaming was also wrong. And yet you were no where in sight on that thread that got to 50% of crime in america was black people.

Again, all up and down your thread i've said penis size shaming is and was wrong. Meanwhile you've continued to say and imply that NO ONE else was against it. That liberals aren't against it.

Again again. If i said that no human being has two eyes. All that would need to be presented to prove me wrong is...one human being with two eyes.

I prove you wrong. When you say no one. I prove that it isn't no one.

Now. You could then say the majority of people this or that. Which would be much more logical but saying or implying that no one will never be logical in any way shape or form logical. Period.

(This isn't about those other isms.)

No. It is about those other isms. And that's because black people aren't exactly going to be up for defending men with small or smaller when they're still being killed by cops. Women won't feel up to defending men with small or smaller when they're still get rape and death threats just for talking about sexism in video games. The lgbtq community won't feel up to defending men with small or smaller when they are still being murdered in certain parts of the world.

This isn't a comparison of suffering.

It's a reason why not as many people give a fuck about it. Because they're too busy with self preservation. Men with small or smaller will not be killed on sight for having small or smaller. People of color, women and members of the lgbtq community will be murdered on sight for being a person of color, a woman walking down the street alone and just because they are members of the lgbtq.

Which supersedes the importance of them defending men with small or smaller because we're talking self preservation. That isn't to say people shouldn't. It isn't to say that they should. It isn't to say that it isn't an issue. It's giving an insanely valid reason...a reason..why people don't.

I'm sorry but if i am forced to make a decision between helping out a guy with a small or smaller penis and fucking living. I'm picking fucking living.

Sure, progress has been made. People are still dying, being murdered, being raped and so on though. And the feelings of a guy with small or smaller will never...EVER be more important than that. Never.

Now. Even when we push all that to the side. Where it isn't an issue of life and death. And go into the area of psychological damage. I'm with you. I would imagine that it pushes men with small or smaller toward suicide. And that's wrong.

At the same time though even in that area when it comes to women and body shaming not only is it the same effect but women have it leagues above worse. Since not only is weight/age immediately visible but it is over every last moment. A guy with small or smaller can exist around people without the fear that others will immediately see. Over weight people and with age the same cannot be said.

And again, even the government comes to play when it comes to fat shaming. Bmi specifically was something adopted by our government that isn't actually accurate. Which forces the label of obese. A word people generally think of only for those like four or five hundred pounds. On the average american. For the sole purpose of selling products.

Meanwhile, that same government allows fast food companies to shit all over the american public. At this point they could be selling literal cardboard in sandwiches and the first thing out of most people's mouths is....lazy fat bastard this sjws that and general fat shaming even when a person is up against a situation that's tantamount to a reformed addict being faced with crack stores on every corner.

No.

While penis size shaming is bad. And i will say so until i'm blue in face. It is not a priority. And should not be. Why? Because other groups of people get made fun of way way way way way way way more and way way way way way more often. Not only that but most of them are actively put in situations where many of the only options is to get made fun of. Not only that they're born that way. But that they were made that way because of how society created systems purposefully to fuck people over.

How much does going to the gym cost? How much does eating healthy cost? When it comes to specific foods for specific body types whose there to give that very specific information? Are there support groups for people who are currently over weight?

Now. How common are fat jokes? Racist jokes. Sexist jokes? Homophobic and transphobic jokes? That's the point. Other groups are being attacked much more on a regular basis and you literally expect them to help you out? How?

L

Llbaker

Let play a game.

Almost everyone I know or have known thinks it's ok to humiliate guys with small penises. Not the case with the other evils you mention. What people say on the internet is not relevant. We know what most people think from their response to small penis jokes.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I already said the other evils you mentioned and now you mention again are not solved, there is still a long way to go in solving them. Can't you read? My point is and always has been that there is no reform now nor in sight about small penis shaming while the other evils now have strong opposition often even well organized. Small penis shaming: enthusiastic laughing from nearly all.

No. There is reform. I made a comment on another thread about how if people became more logical. Even a little bit. Things would get better for everyone. And that statement is still true.

If all the rest of the isms got to a point in which people immediately questioned them what exactly do you think would happen with penis size shaming? Do you really think that when people realize that superimposing violence on black people is wrong that they'll turn around to a guy with small or smaller an think to themselves...well nothing has changed.

No.

They would be more logical about it. If it's not ok to body shame women...then it won't be ok to body shame men. And if body shaming men is no longer a thing. Then of course penis size shaming would go right along with it.

It's like with learning math. If you can figure out that 2 + 2 = 4 instead of five. Then you have a much higher chance of figuring out 4 + 4. It would be the logical progression of people getting smarter instead of dumber.

Body shaming bad = penis size shaming is bad.

If though we could get to that point. Which becomes a problem when....people think there are differences between penis size shaming and isms. If you create that division..which doesn't actually exist. Then you create a reason for people not to give a shit about penis size shaming.

L

Llbaker

Not only that they're born that way. But that they were made that way because of how society created systems purposefully to fuck people over.

Same with small penis shaming. People do it maintain their staus.