Reporting Of Madonna 'small Dick' Ridicule

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by DeclanBrent, Feb 8, 2020.

1. spaj8987

spaj8987 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I agree. See, you guys keep thinking i'm disagreeing with you that penis size shaming is a thing. I don't. It is a thing. And it's something we human beings should address. It's illogical and stupid.

Problem is. If we were to address that while ignoring everything else then penis size shaming would just come back like roaches.

If we were to create campaigns simply on penis size shaming and found any measure of success it would all go right out the window when we (as human beings) didn't address body shaming in general because those who do body shame others would point to it and laugh that we didn't. And they would be correct in saying that doing it that way was illogical.

Invalidating movements against penis size shaming because there are other groups who get shamed more. Much more and much more often.

Hell, i'd even settle for going after all shaming all at once. It's on the same least likelihood as men with small or smaller generally joining the fight against body shaming in general but it would still be better than this.

2. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

Yes, nothing is likely to change because as people have reformed on the other isms to a degree, the shaming of the small dicked has increased with unremitting intensity. Something is wrong with you if you are not able to see this. Even Black people most often can see no evil in psychologically destroying the small among them.

Why do I focus on this issue and not so much on others? Because I know the results of society's attitudes in this area from personal experience and practically nothing is being done by anyone else.

3. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

I'm against body shaming of all kinds and even "lookism." In case you haven't noticed our society, maybe all human societies, worship "looks" and assign the value of people accordingly.

4. spaj8987

Albums:
    Here's the funny part. If this were politics. What you just said could very well be labeled as identity politics. Something all sorts of people run from like it's the worst thing in the world.

[ Identity politics is a political approach and analysis based on people prioritizing the concerns most relevant to their particular racial, religious, ethnic, sexual, social, cultural or other identity, and forming exclusive political alliances with others of this group, instead of engaging in more traditional, broad-based party politics.[1] ]

And that's the area in which we discuss issues. Where even defending yourself as you just said you were doing gets label as a bad thing right from the start.

I don't see anything wrong with you caring about this topic. I can fully understand why you do. What i'm saying is this. Helping out in other topics will make yours better. It will make yours easier to deal with.

One of the most often ways people dismiss the experiences of people of color, women, the lgbtq community and so on is by labeling it as identity politics. Then labeling identity politics as a bad thing.

As far as i can tell no one has labeled men with small or smaller caring about how they are treated as being identity politics. Although given the context in which others are labeled for defending themselves...they should.

Now imagine if you agreed with me on this. That everyone is guilty of identity politics. And that identity politics isn't the bad no good thing a lot of people say it is. What would happen then?

Wouldn't that then mean that you could defend yourself without having to worry about being labeled as being guilty of identity politics when you should be? Who else would that then help? That's right. People of color, women, the lgbtq community and so on. And with less to worry about in the realm of politics. Since they can no longer be labeled as being bad because of identity politics. Wouldn't that free up a little bit of time on their end to consider penis size shaming?

5. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

The Left fears rape and death threats when they oppose small penis shaming? I haven't seen any tendency on the Left to refrain from small penis shaming at all. In fact, it was one of their main attacks on Donald Trump based on supposition and Stormy Daniels. Madonna thinks small penis shaming is trendy and feminist! She considers herself left.

Right-wingers tend to be more reserved about sex and are less likely, in my experience, to use small penis shaming politically.. Good, usually phoney Church boys don't bring-up sex in public rhetoric. I agree though, they are probably just as small penis phobic in private.

I'm libertarian, so neither right nor left.

6. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

We are objecting to the small dick "identity" being imposed on us by society. Those of us who believe in collective identity, which I don't, would like whatever that identity might be, not a primary one imposed based on our genitals.

I'd like to be considered as a unique individual, not primarily the butt of jokes and reject regardless of race, creed, ethnicity or color.

7. spaj8987

Albums:
    Again. If i were to say that there are no human beings with two eyes. All someone would need to prove me wrong is one human being with two eyes.

(I haven't seen any tendency on the Left to refrain from small penis shaming at all.)

Now, i may not be a democrat (not a republican either) but i am a liberal. And again, how many times have i said it was wrong so far? Also, when exactly have you heard me make a small penis joke? Wouldn't that mean i've refrained from small penis shaming?

And no. What i referenced was a specific youtuber. A woman. Who created a slideshow on sexism in video games. And then for her troubles not only got both rape and death threats by the thousands but had her entire career negatively effected for the rest of her life. People still make youtube videos right now attacking her. And she hasn't done anything even remotely to desire any of it.

Hell, even the men and women around her still get both rape and death threats constantly because of what she did years ago.

Anita Sarkeesian - Wikipedia

Nothing of the sort has ever as far i know happened to a man small or smaller. Meaning that one woman. Just her. Has received more backlash than all men with small or smaller combined.

(Right-wingers tend to be more reserved about sex)

Oh really?

Catholic Church sexual abuse cases - Wikipedia

I beg to differ. When it comes to other people having sex i'd agree with you. When it comes to them...

In Trump's America, "Christian" just means white identity politics

..it's a much different story.

(I agree though, they are probably just as small penis phobic in private.)

I'd say more so. Since republicans and conservatives in general don't generally lead with logical ideals to begin with.

(We are objecting to the small dick "identity" being imposed on us by society. Those of us who believe in collective identity, which I don't, would like whatever that identity might be, not a primary one imposed based on our genitals.)

Doesn't really matter. Black people defending themselves doesn't mean we all want to turn into a blob of a monolith. And yet when we defend ourselves when it comes to voting we're still labeled as being guilty of identity politics.

8. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

Oh yeah! A real danger that if anyone focused on small penis shaming everything else would go out the window. BUT THERE IS NO FOCUS ON SMALL PENIS SHAMING at all. Try waking up!

9. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

Small dicked guys would be reject refuse without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, sexual preference, etc etc.

10. Llbaker

Llbaker Active Member

Who is foolish enough to say NO HUMAN being opposes small penis shaming. Certainly not me unless I accidentally left-out a modifying word somewhere. When 99.9999% of humans probably have 2 eyes it makes no sense to bring this up.

11. CMBone

CMBone Well-Known Member

I can care less about Madonna, or what her preference is in dick size.

12. LightningRidgeScorpio

It's probably fair to say you haven't been around many lesbians.

13. Almost40

Almost40 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    ...of "such; audience...

14. LightningRidgeScorpio

Vulgar comments about vulvas and vaginas fly around thick and fast with many of those women. Especially the butch variety.

15. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    A long time ago—probably close to 25-30 years ago, I read a story of how Madonna went with two guys to a NYC six club called the “9 Inch Club,” or something like that, and shortly afterward one of the guys came back out, alone. The writer made a comment about how the guy probably hadn’t measured up.

Weird that I remember that story and now see the comments made by Madonna now. Maybe it’s true that she prefers big penises.

16. wallyj84

wallyj84 Well-Known Member

Going by the $10000 for 10 inches thread there must not have been too many people in that club.

LightningRidgeScorpio and twoton like this.
  17. LightningRidgeScorpio

Christopher Anderson wrote in his biography on her about her visits to sex clubs in NYC, mostly with Puerto Rican men. If they were true I think we’d have heard more stories about them by now.

18. love2compare

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    high-ranked and high-primitive women will be biased to choose big phalluses because small cocks signify the low rank of it's owner.

even if she ever had sex with small or average guys she would never tell anybody to maintain her high-rank-image.

LightningRidgeScorpio likes this.
  19. spaj8987

Albums:
    No, there is. Again, i presented proof that someone is. And i am the proof that someone is.

You. Literally you. You just said exactly that.

No. Even in the realm of men with small or smaller the pain and suffering is still different. A white guy with small or smaller will not have to deal with nearly as much as a black man who is small or smaller.

White guy who is small or smaller = at the very least doesn't have to deal with stereotypes
    Black guy who is small or smaller = stereotypes about bbc make their situations worse

See what i mean yet about how those isms are much worse? How even in a topic about being small or smaller there still exists extra problems that would need to be handled before penis size shaming could even be addressed?

20. Almost40

Almost40 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    correct. this particular audience is not made up of butch women, hence the subject

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice