Reporting Of Madonna 'small Dick' Ridicule

L

Llbaker

Just checking : Are you a male ? Phallocary, tends to refer to a society where men are considered superior, so even men of alleged small size are still men / males . So you can not attack the society, if you are a functional member of the society.

PS Madonna, I think is a woman, so the Phallocary, would consider her inferior , for not having a penis at all, making her opinion worthless to them

Yes, I'm male. Less masculine men are categorized as next thing to women or women by the phallocracy. You really don't know that?

Reactions: DeclanBrent

Kirk543

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Also, if size matters to her great, but why bring small dicks into it? Why the need to slag off one in order to elevate the other?
If it was indeed a free world and men could freely denigrate female genitalia and breasts, then fair play. As it stands, the hypocrisy is mind blowing. That's the point I'm making.
You think that men aren’t “free” to denigrate female genitalia and breasts? You should update the place you live on your profile to under a rock. For millennia men have denigrated females in all imaginable ways. Who the fuck cares what Madonna says or thinks? Four very simple words for you: you are the problem. Don’t @ me bro.

Reactions: 4388301

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
There you go again! Imagine that! I forgot the almost (modifier). You can really get silly at times.

Ok. Kind of been thinking of backing off on the small or smaller talk for a while now. Since you guys are determined to screw yourselves.

For some reason you rely on the word "logical" often. I'm certainly not opposed to logic, but it doesn't do much good if it proceeds from the wrong premises or axioms which can only be arrived at empirically.

A basic problem is that humans appear to be hardwired for "status" considerations and human sexual response is hardwired to "perceived status." A book could be written exploring that, but one sentence actually explains the whole problem if you think it through.

Certainly, it seems genital status is wired deeper than many other "status" consideration, thus the NEAR universal response to small penis jokes, etc..

Well, hows this for logic? It is now no longer logical for me to keep trying to explain to you how these sorts of threads hurt your case. That sound about right? This is like the eight or so thread on penis size shaming in which i've agreed with you but pointed to factual information in which you then began to paint me over in a negative light.

So i'm thinking it's just not logical to do it anymore. Good luck though.

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it just
You think that men aren’t “free” to denigrate female genitalia and breasts? You should update the place you live on your profile to under a rock. For millennia men have denigrated females in all imaginable ways. Who the fuck cares what Madonna says or thinks? Four very simple words for you: you are the problem. Don’t @ me bro.
Well as you're clearly blind as fuck to the sensitivities of others, I'll take great relish in atting you from under my rock @Kirk543

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok. Kind of been thinking of backing off on the small or smaller talk for a while now. Since you guys are determined to screw yourselves.
Well, hows this for logic? It is now no longer logical for me to keep trying to explain to you how these sorts of threads hurt your case. That sound about right? This is like the eight or so thread on penis size shaming in which i've agreed with you but pointed to factual information in which you then began to paint me over in a negative light.
So i'm thinking it's just not logical to do it anymore. Good luck though.
If it helps any, @spaj8987 i value your insight, even if I don't agree with it all. At least you've engaged with the issue - a lot more than can be said for society in general.
Hey, if it wasn't for guys like you giving your input, it would just be a bunch of small guys at a pity party. Challenging views are good for society and as I've said before, I genuinely enjoy when you and @Llbaker lock horns - it's educational, I learn a lot from both.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I'm male. Less masculine men are categorized as next thing to women or women by the phallocracy. You really don't know that?

Thank you for the clarification; as I have aadmited many times I am not very bright, so please pardon my ignorance

I do have a problem defining masculine. a guy who shovels 2 feet of snow out of his driveway , splits his own fire wood, can fix things around the house, knows how to use tools, can lift heavy items and kill the occasional spider in the house is one classification of masculine

Some guys date a lot of women, they are considered masculine

Some guys have a lot of toys, the sports car, the big pick up truck, gas powered yard tools, riding lawnmower, big screen TV motorcycle, Hott G / WIfe 6 - 7 figure income Etc. Also consider masculine by some

Believe it or not man / men even those already blessed, can be envious of others, envy can set off multiple detrimental emotions

D

deleted1048037

Personally, I don't think it was information Madonna should have made public. It's not really something I would imagine anyone would want to know about, or at least, I don't want to know about it. I especially don't want to hear it from someone we actually deem a role model which is sort of the role your placed into when you become a celebrity.

As a celebrity, not only are you representing yourself, but also, the industry from which you became famous. You are also setting an example to adults and the younger generation. Deciding to publicly degrade men for something that some are very insecure about is crule so I don't think this will have gained Madonna many fans. Madonna's comments seemed tactless and objectifying. I do agree with comments on this thread where if a man said these type of things about a woman, about her body, the man would have been publicly disgraced, being called a "pig" etc, however, i've noticed that at the moment, because of the feminism and male bashing that's not only taking over politics, but also films (for example - the Marvel franchise and the James Bond franchise, etc) and music, that comments made by women are treated entirely different to men.

I mention these trends because Madonna has been part of the feminist movement, in her own way, since the 80's and I do think that the comments about not being with a man with small genitals, was her exercising her ability to speak louder about how she can do better and now because women have an opinion, which they didn't really have years ago, that now it's acceptable that they can talk about anything, even if it's blantantly stupid, sexist or immoral. She might have been sharing this information just because she feels it's okay to insinuate that men with small penis's are avoidable, which tbh, is pointless information and it's an opinion that will only suit a certain audience, however, I think she's taken the opportunity to jump on a band wagon where yet again, the male sex is being ridiculed to give women a laugh and a bigger platform, so when I hear comments now that men were sexist and mysogynistic in the 50's, 60's etc, I actually laugh at the hypocrisy as now the gender's have sort of reversed roles in recent years. Or at least, it appears that way.

Example of my views - If anyone hasn't seen it, on twitter, there is actually a hashtag #MenAreNotVeryGoodAt. Another example of how hundreds of women used this chance to have an unnecessary dig at men as a gender. There are other examples, but this is the most recent that i've seen. This did cause a lot of controversy when it was trending because over the last year, it appears that men are slowly losing their voice because of the domineering female power which seems to be overriding every subject atm, because they think a fight, which in a lot of ways, was won like 20 years ago, is still not yet finished, so now they have to take things further.

By the way, I'm not saying all women think and act the same before this assumed. I have met some women who agree that the feminist movement has taken things too far in recent years. Probably because of articles such as this one where Madonna, a woman of power and influence, is shaming men's bodies publicly and will make a lot of money out of it.

I am sharing my opinion because I honestly feel that my gender, as a male, needs to be defended. If my views are offensive or controversial, then I don't mean to cause offense, but I am drawing attention to how society has changed and it's not for the better as much as some like to think. I'm not saying that some men do not have their sexist and misgynistic moments anymore and that it's disappeared, however, women have tried to gain more rights for a long time and a voice and now that they have, some of the women (particularly in power) are systematically ruining and destroying the hard work many women put in for decades, because two wrongs, do not make a right. In other words, because men did it to us, we do it to them, which is exactly how I see things atm. Public scruting to make a point is not the answer! Just my opinion.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
If it helps any, @spaj8987 i value your insight, even if I don't agree with it all. At least you've engaged with the issue - a lot more than can be said for society in general.
Hey, if it wasn't for guys like you giving your input, it would just be a bunch of small guys at a pity party. Challenging views are good for society and as I've said before, I genuinely enjoy when you and @Llbaker lock horns - it's educational, I learn a lot from both.

lol Well that's out the window. In the process of trying to stand up for people and be logical it would seem i've pissed of the right or wrong depending on how you look at it people. And have been thoroughly painted as someone who just likes to argue. So thanks for that. You most definitely helped with that image.

I naively thought that as long as i was logical enough. As long as i took as much care to approach these topics and others as i could that i might actually be able to help people. Seems i was more than a tad wrong. lol

I still believe that the more logical people are the better off they'll be. It's just that i'm beginning to think that maybe i'm not the one to help people get to that place. Ah shit happens. Good luck. Not on this thread though. With this one you'll just end up harming yourself and others. But good luck in general towards understanding what i was trying to say. :)

Reactions: ronin001
L

Llbaker

Personally, I don't think it was information Madonna should have made public. It's not really something I would imagine anyone would want to know about, or at least, I don't want to know about it. I especially don't want to hear it from someone we actually deem a role model which is sort of the role your placed into when you become a celebrity.

As a celebrity, not only are you representing yourself, but also, the industry from which you became famous. You are also setting an example to adults and the younger generation. Deciding to publicly degrade men for something that some are very insecure about is crule so I don't think this will have gained Madonna many fans. Madonna's comments seemed tactless and objectifying. I do agree with comments on this thread where if a man said these type of things about a woman, about her body, the man would have been publicly disgraced, being called a "pig" etc, however, i've noticed that at the moment, because of the feminism and male bashing that's not only taking over politics, but also films (for example - the Marvel franchise and the James Bond franchise, etc) and music, that comments made by women are treated entirely different to men.

I mention these trends because Madonna has been part of the feminist movement, in her own way, since the 80's and I do think that the comments about not being with a man with small genitals, was her exercising her ability to speak louder about how she can do better and now because women have an opinion, which they didn't really have years ago, that now it's acceptable that they can talk about anything, even if it's blantantly stupid, sexist or immoral. She might have been sharing this information just because she feels it's okay to insinuate that men with small penis's are avoidable, which tbh, is pointless information and it's an opinion that will only suit a certain audience, however, I think she's taken the opportunity to jump on a band wagon where yet again, the male sex is being ridiculed to give women a laugh and a bigger platform, so when I hear comments now that men were sexist and mysogynistic in the 50's, 60's etc, I actually laugh at the hypocrisy as now the gender's have sort of reversed roles in recent years. Or at least, it appears that way.

Example of my views - If anyone hasn't seen it, on twitter, there is actually a hashtag #MenAreNotVeryGoodAt. Another example of how hundreds of women used this chance to have an unnecessary dig at men as a gender. There are other examples, but this is the most recent that i've seen. This did cause a lot of controversy when it was trending because over the last year, it appears that men are slowly losing their voice because of the domineering female power which seems to be overriding every subject atm, because they think a fight, which in a lot of ways, was won like 20 years ago, is still not yet finished, so now they have to take things further.

By the way, I'm not saying all women think and act the same before this assumed. I have met some women who agree that the feminist movement has taken things too far in recent years. Probably because of articles such as this one where Madonna, a woman of power and influence, is shaming men's bodies publicly and will make a lot of money out of it.

I am sharing my opinion because I honestly feel that my gender, as a male, needs to be defended. If my views are offensive or controversial, then I don't mean to cause offense, but I am drawing attention to how society has changed and it's not for the better as much as some like to think. I'm not saying that some men do not have their sexist and misgynistic moments anymore and that it's disappeared, however, women have tried to gain more rights for a long time and a voice and now that they have, some of the women (particularly in power) are systematically ruining and destroying the hard work many women put in for decades, because two wrongs, do not make a right. In other words, because men did it to us, we do it to them, which is exactly how I see things atm. Public scruting to make a point is not the answer! Just my opinion.

Her audience roared in approval! Her reviewer thought the comments made her concert worth the money! Her stuff is influencial.

L

Llbaker

lol Well that's out the window. In the process of trying to stand up for people and be logical it would seem i've pissed of the right or wrong depending on how you look at it people. And have been thoroughly painted as someone who just likes to argue. So thanks for that. You most definitely helped with that image.

I naively thought that as long as i was logical enough. As long as i took as much care to approach these topics and others as i could that i might actually be able to help people. Seems i was more than a tad wrong. lol

I still believe that the more logical people are the better off they'll be. It's just that i'm beginning to think that maybe i'm not the one to help people get to that place. Ah shit happens. Good luck. Not on this thread though. With this one you'll just end up harming yourself and others. But good luck in general towards understanding what i was trying to say. :)

I'm not arguing against the merits of the case for helping whoever has problems with social attitudes. I'm noting that ending small penis shaming has almost no support, even from those eager to help other victimized groups. Further, there is NO particular correlation between those suffering small penis abuse and those abusive of others. Thus, your concerns are misplaced and amount to minimization of the problems associated with a small penis.

That so many think the small are in desperate need of emergency professional mental health services is more evidence of how society is victimizing a very large number of men.

D

deleted1048037

Her audience roared in approval! Her reviewer thought the comments made her concert worth the money! Her stuff is influencial.
Where exactly did you hear that? Also, are you referring to just the audience watching her because that's not a majority/concensus.

"Her reviewer thought the comments made her concert worth the money!" - If this is true and if this quote is correct then clearly her reviewer believes in setting low standards amongst social circles just like Madonna. Just because her audience and reviewer agree with her unfiltered, innapropriate choice of conversational piece, does not mean the rest of the world agrees too.

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@spaj8987 Actually, you're one of the very few people I've debated with who I've 'liked' enough (as far as you can like someone you've never met on an Internet forum) to force myself to respectfully listen to and make an effort to see your point of view. Isn't that the goal of these things - to debate so that you come away with your opinions just a tiny bit amended from the input given by 'opposing' views? That's rare online - usually it's just folk spouting their venom just so they're heard, then disappearing into the ether.
Anyways, it'll be a pity if you disappear. Obviously we all like people who agree with us rather than those who challenge our beliefs and mindsets. It's a credit to you that you are able to retain the respect and engagement of those opposing your viewpoint.
Just sayin

L

Llbaker

We are talking about public venues such as Madonna's concert, TV, stand-up commedy, SNL, etc. Yes, of course, some continue to be real jerk in their knuckle dragging peer groups. There is push back when public venues are used for such shaming regarding other issues.

L

Llbaker

Where exactly did you hear that? Also, are you referring to just the audience watching her because that's not a majority/concensus.

"Her reviewer thought the comments made her concert worth the money!" - If this is true and if this quote is correct then clearly her reviewer believes in setting low standards amongst social circles just like Madonna. Just because her audience and reviewer agree with her unfiltered, innapropriate choice of conversational piece, does not mean the rest of the world agrees too.

The link is somewhere prior in this thread. Certain stains of feminism advocate misandry as "evening" the score between the female and male "collectives." Other types of feminism work for equal rights, etc.

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Part of my original complaint about Madonna's philosophical intervention on the topic of dick size was the way it was reported in the Metro, the UK's most widely distributed print newspaper. The reporter said that the comments had made the ticket price worthwhile and that this proved why Madonna was 'the queen'.
The Queen of what, I'm not quite sure, but my point is: how does the reporter get away with apparently approving of Madonna's bodyshaming in an age when every other form of bodyshaming is vigorously policed, particularly where it pertains to women. If it's okay for Madonna to say this and for the reporter to report on it approvingly, then it should be okay for, say, Chris Martin of Coldplay to talk admiringly of Gwyneth's vaginal tightness while saying that tightness matters when it comes to pussy. But that ain't gunna happen - mostly because Chris Martin would find his testes on a kebab stick quicker than you could forget most of Madonna's songs.

D

deleted1048037

Part of my original complaint about Madonna's philosophical intervention on the topic of dick size was the way it was reported in the Metro, the UK's most widely distributed print newspaper. The reporter said that the comments had made the ticket price worthwhile and that this proved why Madonna was 'the queen'.
The Queen of what, I'm not quite sure, but my point is: how does the reporter get away with apparently approving of Madonna's bodyshaming in an age when every other form of bodyshaming is vigorously policed, particularly where it pertains to women. If it's okay for Madonna to say this and for the reporter to report on it approvingly, then it should be okay for, say, Chris Martin of Coldplay to talk admiringly of Gwyneth's vaginal tightness while saying that tightness matters when it comes to pussy. But that ain't gunna happen - mostly because Chris Martin would find his testes on a kebab stick quicker than you could forget most of Madonna's songs.
Thank you for explaining why you decided to create this thread and your choice of topic did interest me because I do think that what Madonna has done and said is wrong when it came to talking about small dicks. Whether she managed to steer her career in the right or wrong direction because of this information that she has decided to share about her sex life, is irrelevant. She might have gained approval from people but I am one of many who also won't agree with what she's she decided to share publicly which is more or less her opinion which some will value and some won't. I also think the opinion she's giving is on a topic that shouldn't be discussed publicly as it's damaging to the self esteem of the public and even maybe her own fans, but obviously, people aren't gonna come out of the wood work saying that they've got a small penis, and hey Madonna, what are you saying. So instead, the newspapers are letting you think that maybe the topic is more well recieved than it actually is. Don't believe everything you read in newspapers. It tends to be exaggerated tosh anyway.