Repost your "Introduction" post

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
A short while ago I had occasion to look up the posting history of another LPSG member, and read the member's introductory post. It gave me another perspective on the person in question.

So, in that spirit (if it moves you), repost the introduction you posted to LPSG when you first got here (or whenever). The longer, more poignant, heartfelt, and/or angst-ridden, the better. Let's see who has changed the most.

:smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
A short while ago I had occasion to look up the posting history of another LPSG member, and read the member's introductory post. It gave me another perspective on the person in question.

So, in that spirit (if it moves you), repost the introduction you posted to LPSG when you first got here (or whenever). The longer, more poignant, heartfelt, and/or angst-ridden, the better. Let's see who has changed the most.

:smile:

I love it!

Hey everyone. Names Jeff Black or something close to it. I just joined the forum after being a guest for a bit. OH man, what do I say here. I am canadian, I like to talk to random people, and enjoy the occasional internet flirt. I also take alot of pictures and then mess around with them to see what happens. My gf and I are no longer together, so who knows where I will go from here. Am I supposed to talk about my dick? Talk about pressure..
Cheers:biggrin1:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I can't re-post my intro. It was so long ago that I had to inscribe it in stone and Moses dropped it when he was climbing down from Mt. Sinai.

Sorry.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You're right. What happened to your first 4700 posts?

Jeff, Alex - pay attention, this may affect you.... :wink:

My first 4700 posts were back when I had a Commodore C64 and everything was saved on 5¼" floppies. I had to burn them in the fireplace to keep warm after election day, November 2000 (something about hell freezing over.)