Republican or Democrat?

Are you a Republican or Democrat?

• Total voters

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no particular admiration for the Democratic party and I considered myself an independent throughout my adult life, until I saw George W. Bush "elected" (if that is a fair word for the subterfuge by which he became President) and saw him set to undermining the rule of law, promoting the interests of large corporations over the interests of the citizenry, and getting the United States into an unnecessary war on false pretenses, all with (until very recently) the happy cooperation of the bulk of other Republican elected officials. In the course of this catastrophe, I had to conclude that the Republican party is such a destructive force that one has to throw in one's lot with the party that can most effectively oppose it.

false pretenses? What false pretenses? WMD's must be what your talking about. The reason we didnt not drag any out of Iraq is because they are all in Syria. They admitted to moving them there..ADMITTED IT. Thanks to democrats business owners are now being sued by the government for firing employees who dont speak english. Last time I checked this was AMERICA..and what good would it do to have an employee who spoke no english at all? (I understand bi and tri linguals...thats awesome) but to not be able to communicate with whom you work for and the customers..what good are you, honestly? Both sides are pretty fucked up right now, but I cant sit here and let this much anti-americanism go on that the democrats allow. Theres so much it makes me want to cry for my country. Seriously.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason we didnt not drag any out of Iraq is because they are all in Syria.

A conspiracy theory?

try this

Don rumsfeld: April 2003 (right after the invasion began)

"we know where they are, we know where they are, they are in Bgdhad, to the west, east, south and north, somewhat"

YouTube - WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP

If they knew where they were, why couldn't they track them?

Are you trying to tell me, teh ENTIRE FUCKING ARSENAL and ALL THE MANUFACTURING FACILITIES up and MOVED!!!???? Between the time Rumsfled claiemd to knwo where they were, to the time we arrived to the sites?

Delusional. Pure, utter, sad, delusion.

They admitted to moving them there..ADMITTED IT.

Who admitted it? WTF are you talking about? Delusional, clueless, delusional, and living in some separate reality. Hopeless case of neoconic brain failure.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
false pretenses? What false pretenses?

July 2004, Bush
"We have Not found stockpiles of WMDs. Iraq did not have the weapons that our intelligence believed were there"

Cheney, 5/2005. "They're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency."

Adelman, 2/2002. "Liberating Iraq would be a cakewalk."

Cheney, 3/2003 "I think it'll go relatively quickly, ...Weeks rather than months."

Wolfowitz, 3/2003 Iraq "can really finance its own reconstruction

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
July 2004, Bush
"We have Not found stockpiles of WMDs. Iraq did not have the weapons that our intelligence believed were there"

Cheney, 5/2005. "They're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency."

Adelman, 2/2002. "Liberating Iraq would be a cakewalk."

Cheney, 3/2003 "I think it'll go relatively quickly, ...Weeks rather than months."

Wolfowitz, 3/2003 Iraq "can really finance its own reconstruction

But they're REALLY close to finding them this time! For real! I swear!

false pretenses? What false pretenses? WMD's must be what your talking about.

Are you talking about the WMDs sold by the Americans to the Iraqis in the 1980s to help their war against Iran?

Yeah.

:rolleyes:

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have no particular admiration for the Democratic party and I considered myself an independent throughout my adult life, until I saw George W. Bush "elected" (if that is a fair word for the subterfuge by which he became President) and saw him set to undermining the rule of law, promoting the interests of large corporations over the interests of the citizenry, and getting the United States into an unnecessary war on false pretenses, all with (until very recently) the happy cooperation of the bulk of other Republican elected officials. In the course of this catastrophe, I had to conclude that the Republican party is such a destructive force that one has to throw in one's lot with the party that can most effectively oppose it.

AMEN!

namtra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both the republican and democratic parties are bankrupting america. Neither party is telling the truth about the financial solvency of our country. They spend money recklessly. The defeciet is over 9trillion, or $35,000 for each american, and the unfunded liabilites of medicare and social security amounts to $200,000 per citizen. All of the money that we were told that was saved in social security never has been. Every dime of that money has been spent and is still being spent. My children and granchildren have a very scary future. This money will come due in 25-30 years.

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amen to that, namtra.

And the only one I see pointing towards the direction necessary to turn things around is "Dr. No", Ron Paul. The monster that our federal govt has become has got to be put back in its cage. Getting a President that understands that is a first step. Then, we have to get Congressmen & senators that do as well. The Prez can only do just so much.

Otherwise I think this country is "sh*t out of luck". And our kids and grandkids are NOT gonna thank us for the mess.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Studnets ask us if we are a D or R. Really, only one party believes in rights for everyone. How could I be a public school teacher and then embrace the idea that the students should not be treated in an equal manner. Floors me.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks like 2/3 of people here are Democrats. Maybe some new people would like to contribute to the poll.