Republicans and their shlongs

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Republicans and Democrats are both evil.

please flame me.

I for one wouldn't think of flaming you! You have personality!:wink:

You also are smart and hung, funny and hung, thoughtful and hung,
cute and hung, 1% gay and...oh you get the point!:wink: Big, tall and
cute hung guys always get a pass in my book! Now where did I put
that duct tape though?:biggrin1:

If both parties are evil then I'd say the Democrats are simple sinners
without repent and the Republicans are the devil incarnate!:tongue: What
are YOU BTW? Are you a Libertarian, full of shit, a Green, whacked
out of his mind and a spoiler, a Reformer, oh wait they're no longer
around, or a swing voter, can't decide shit?:tongue:

P.S. I also have a tendency to write run-on sentences! :)

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jakeeledhluin said:
She wishes...

Ahhhhhhh yes.. the left still with no agenda... other than name calling, tirades, and corruption. Biznezz as usual.

Too funny, as 99% of this sub-forum is spent ripping on Bush/GOP/Rice/Rove/right... yet the constructive contribution (other than loathsome gay rights and blah blah blah) is minimal.

It's about black helicopters, placing blame, Ann Coulter neck, Limbaugh's pill popping, body counts, .....

Here's a hint: be a POSITIVE alternative, for fucking once, rather than bitter (which is was 80% of the posts are) and trying to gain acceptance via defamation.

T

that_other_guy

Pecker said:
What if God had asked for your political opinions before he handed out genitals?

How would you hang?

mine have changed a few times ... so I guess my member would too :rolleyes:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I have no political party affiliation. Ask me what I think about a particular issue and I'll tell you.

Great!:smile: You're right up my alley then. No duct tape required!:wink: Now I'd like
you to be right up somewhere else! :eek: Did I just write that?:redface:

What do you think about the U.S. economy and a cure for cancer?:wink::biggrin1:
With your taste for musical eclectisism maybe you'll get that, hmm?

Faceking, you'll just have to get used to the fact that there are a lot of Liberal and yes, even gay:eek:, posters here at LPSG!:tongue: In my short time here I've become accustomed to the fact that most straight Conservative guys here wish that we weren't!:rolleyes: At least we're being honest about who we are
and not pretending to be women!:wink:

You're cumshots are HOT BTW!:biggrin1:
There now you have your positive and "constructive" comment from me!:rolleyes:

Maybe I should just stick to the Celebrity Emdowments Forum and leave
the serious stuff to everybody else?:rolleyes:

Pecker, ever the moderator!:smile:

jakeeledhluin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mustang43 said:
i consider myself to be a republican/libertarian and i have a big cock. so HA!

These two seem incoherent in my mind. They only seem to agree when it comes to a lazzai (sp) faire economic policy. What the heck to you support and/or oppose?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
jakeeledhluin said:
These two seem incoherent in my mind. They only seem to agree when it comes to a lazzai (sp) faire economic policy. What the heck to you support and/or oppose?

My feelings exactly! The only other thing they seem to agree on, especially at LPSG, is talking shit about Democrats!:biggrin1: Republicans ARE the party of big government! Why in all these years they've been in power has the size of government only gotten bigger? The debt and deficits, bigger, as well! Oh yeah, they really don't care about those things getting bigger do they!:rolleyes: Libertarians seem to think that Republicans are the less "evil" of the two parties on economic issues. But why? I've just listed reasons why they AREN'T! The Libertarians also hate intrusions on privacy, supposedly, and independence, again supposedly, but this guy still has no problem with what the Republicans have done to erode those two things! I find Libertarians to be quite full of shit and I've said so above, already. Republicans say one thing about how government should be run, when out of power, but when in power, they seem to prefer the status quo as a way to keep control of government! Therefore, they are full of shit to me as well!:biggrin1:

Faceking:

If you see this again, I forgot to mention two things. 1. Corruption? Your party seems to have the lead on that at the moment! 2. "Dreadful gay-rights"? Are you fucking serious? Gay-rights are just that! They are guaranteed us by the constitution, not something we should be asking for! I agree with Pouty Lips:wink:, you certainly are more bitter! Let me just say fu... Oh, I don't want to be banned like the Pink Panther (Stronzo). I'll just say forget you!:tongue:

Jakeeledhluin:

The spelling, I believe - is - laisse fare.:wink::smile:
Although, I'm not the best at spelling, myself!:redface::biggrin1:

jakeeledhluin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
big dirigible said:
That is the underlying basis of all law - a common (more-or-less) sense of what is right vs. what is wrong. Law is little more than a codification of that sense. The sources of that sense may be shared historical experience, philosophical cogitation (anything from Plato to, say, Baccaria), religion, or - despicably - mere convenience.

The Republicans feel somewhat more strongly than do the current crop of Democrats that one of the more important functions of society and of government is to protect the weak or helpless. This is the philosophical underpinning of the recent excitement over the Schiavo case (the "helpless" in that case being a woman in a coma), and of course the intractable problem of abortion (the "helpless" being a fetus - can't get much more helpless than that!). Some years ago, the "helpless" were all persons held in bondage in the USA - back then the Democrats were the "slave" party, and the Republicans were the party of the Emancipation Proclamation. Never willing to give in, even after the devastation of war, the Democrats afterwards became the party of Jim Crow (as those of you with political memories going back to the days of the "Southern Democrats" know well).

Now I'm not a registered Republican (and I sure as hell will never register Democrat in the near future, not with the crop of Democratic shits currently in office), but I'll put my masculine appendage up against that of any Democratic bedwetting pantywaist anytime.

First of all, I agree that Common exists and is a useful source for our laws. But this common law is made up almost entirely of offenses where another person's life or liberty is infringed upon when they are committed. Also, the common law offenses are basically accepted in cultures accross the globe because everyone intrinsically knows that they are wrong (some would call this sconscience). Partisan issues such as gay rights are not uniformly acknowledged as wrong and don't negatively impose on the rights of others, so they would not fall under the jursidiction of common law. Secondly, you are misinformed as to the beliefs of each party regarding the helpless. The Republicans were the frontrunners for emancipation, but because they were still in the minority, they required the support of democrats. The SOUTHERN democrats, the wing of the party that split off just before Lincoln was electted (in fact he would not have been elected had they not split off) were the ones in favor of slavery. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone in either party who still thinks the way of the Southern Democrats. Also, in reference to the Sciavo case, her husband had the legal rights to make those decisions, and though her situation is tragic, all Republicans did at the time was make a big fuss. The Republican-controlled government did nothing to alter the laws on this matter to prevent another situation like this from happening. On abortion, I agree with you that fetuses should be protected, but Republicans have been going about it in the wrong way since the beginning.