Republicans want to 'create as much pain as possible'

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And where oh where do we get the funds to extend unemployment benefits. Perhaps plant a moneytree in the courtyard at Congress?

:rolleyes:
The same thing you do. Do you pay in full for your house and car. Oh, thats right your from the midwest. You do right.........You have never needed a loan to make your budget workout and pay cash for all.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
that's great but who pays back the gov't coffers? Sales tax is only about 6% of those dollars that are being circulated into the economy.

I once had a girlfriend that spent like this Democratic Party. She filed bankruptcy. A couple times.
And I bet you had fun helping her spend it to.....

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't be silly. The Republicans are just holding all their brilliant ideas in abeyance, waiting to put them into practice when they regain power in 2012. :rolleyes:
Yep, just like they did for the last 8 years while they were in office. They did so much good! I like to here all the people that want to judge what Obama is doing. What happened to them when the Bush's where in office. I told my father when he voted for W the first time, we will be bankrupt by the time he gets out. He told me no way. Well he changed his mind now..........................................

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The same thing you do. Do you pay in full for your house and car. Oh, thats right your from the midwest. You do right.........You have never needed a loan to make your budget workout and pay cash for all.

Not everyone lives on a debt-based lifestyle.