Video [REQ] baseball attic boy - his brothers jock

Dawgggg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey!

this is a long shot i saw this video awhile ago and never remembered the video name of the video, maybe i can find it here or be directed. (Also is this the right section)

so anyways it’s this boy who just got back from either baseball or football i don’t completely remember but pretty sure it’s baseball he had a cup and cap. He starts to strip and show off in his attic bedroom kinda gets nude and shows off his ass and dick. Then says something about his jock being tight and that it’s probably his younger brother. Idk if he sniffs it or something but it was a pretty hot video. He was pretty toned and over all thick build.
I think he played with his hole too

Marcel32660

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I forgot about Storm, what a great ass
I do remember when these videos of him in his bedroom attic came out and I believe he made them for a blog he had set up when he was in high school, It was believed he was underage. When he was afraid his family would catch on to what he was doing his blog was taken down and he himself later on tried to take all of his videos off the internet with little success. He was straight as an arrow but enjoyed showing off to his fans. Too bad he doesn't come back and continue on an OnlyFans account, he would make some pretty good change.