REQ: best technique for huge cumming & still fucking??

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Depends_on_Weather, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Depends_on_Weather

Depends_on_Weather New Member

I'm wondering what people's experiences are here with trying to "do the impossible" -- jerking off a complete bucket all over her, and still keep hard enough to continue sex or BJ while the spunk is wet. If I'm with a new girl it adds to the Superman Penis mystique.

I'm guessing I'm not the only one on this forum to have the problem in my teen years with PE -- the combo of my inexperience & hormones, her tightness, the emotion in her voice -- early on I would fight it for a few minutes, finally give in and stroke off as best I could, then be KO'd for... ev... er... before I could get it going again.

After a couple years, I learned I could stay hard if I didn't stroke, just blow off steam, which bought me time. I even could try to impress her and act like I could control it and stroke once or twice to shoot it where I wanted -- losing some hardness, but getting it back -- but push it too far and I was KO'd again.

Finally, I had a couple experiences where if I was into the girl a lot, if I'd went a week without getting off, and gave myself blueballs beforehand, this would let me unload all over her and keep driving nonstop. I've wanted to experiment with a woman trying to force the 2nd load, to see if I could keep going for a 3rd round, but haven't found a woman with the right state of nastiness lately.

2. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

I had the same problem with PE when a teenager, and it was a natural reaction to come out of the girl when I'd cum and lose my erection - I didn't cum on my girls at that stage of my life. I'd always get hard again soon and was desensitised for the next fuck, which always lasted a reasonable time. After a while learnt that if I came inside the girl and kept on fucking, I could stay hard until she'd cum, then ejaculate again. I still cum sooner than I would wish with a new woman, and do the same today.

3. Depends_on_Weather

I was the opposite -- having a teenage aversion to cumming inside, even though she was on BC. I just wanted the extra insurance.

Yeah, if I stop thrusting while cumming, I can stay hard for more -- this is a lot easier than trying to time the pull-out-and-re-insert. And I can repeat that as necessary.

That said, there just isn't the same satisfaction as when I pull out and show off my volume and distance -- and the older I get, the more I enjoy showing I've still got it.

But, it's still tough to actively jerk and aim, without later going flat -- it's like trying to push a car's tail out just a bit more sideways but not wanting to spin out. When I thread that needle though, it's powerful, knowing she's wondering how I can do it. And if it's her first time with me, she'll think it's a side-effect of my length (a freak of nature), rather than me using a learned skill.

#3 Depends_on_Weather, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  4. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have the patience to slow down and take deep breaths, get plenty of practice and remember that your cock is not the only part of your body that can bring pleasure to you and your partner. A cock ring helps with staying hard.

5. JR7

JR7 Guest

This was touched upon by previous posters but not explicitly described. The best way to be able to keep fucking and cum again after orgasm is to pull out and shoot hands free. Do it in such a way that the girl sees your cumshot. This will be a turn on for her (or at least most women I've been with) because the sight of your cock spasming up and down shooting cum without the typical jerk assist is fascinating for girls to see. (I too have been impressed by it when I'm able to keep my eyes open.) Science has shown that when you do it this way, you're not stimulating your cock to the point of its refractory period. The refractory period is the lull you guys speak of where you're worn out, sleeping and need to "refuel." If you stay inside, the luscious folds of her vagina will overstimulate you and cause you to go soft. If you jerk off as you orgasm, that will drain you. To get that slow drain thing going, pull out, let your cock cum hands free and then take your still hard cock and reinsert it for more fucking. Repeat the process when you're abou to cum again, and maybe you'll be able to get a third one in.

6. D_Magilla Gorillawicz

i suggest practicing edging when you masterbate. if you edge for 30-45 minutes before cumming during your masterbation sessions you gradually build your stamina and i find that it becomes easier to cum, stay hard, and cum again. sometimes ive been able to stay inside her, and cum four times before i really need to stop. needless to say shes had more orgasms than that by then.

7. Depends_on_Weather

Yeah, the "look girl, no hands!" cumshot is a cool trick. My experience though is a no-hands cumshot really depends on exact timing, since you have to get to the point of no-return and then let the rest happen on its own. And the volume & distance tend to be much less -- letting off steam, rather than the full fireworks show.

I prefer the control of "pulling the trigger" and being able to shoot the max distance, exactly where I want it to go, for at least the first couple shots. If I don't overdo it, I can go right back to work. Sometimes I go too far and my cock is stuck in "semi-hard" condition for a while, but I don't like just playing it safe -- I want to fuck her without limitations.

Draft saved Draft deleted