Request for more biltmore-style "unwilling at first but then see's big dick" stories?

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don’t think it’s my usual kink, no. Not exactly. I come at it from a different perspective, perhaps, in that I do not fantasize about being humiliated myself. I like the extreme objectification, and I think that is more heightened where there are opposites. And then of course it’s all kind of silly, and I also feel some ambivalence about participating in body shaming — even in a fictional, fantasy environment.

That said, I guess I was in the right headspace recently, as I did write another chapter:
https://www.literotica.com/s/what-were-worth-to-her-ch-02

You're a gifted writer that you can pump that out with that experimenting empathising inhabiting headspace. Have you read Biltmore's stories? You like them?

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like aspects of them, yes. Other aspects less so.

I did write a third chapter if that interests you or anyone else: What We're Worth to Her Ch. 03 - Fetish - Literotica.com

I don't think anyone's acknowledging how incredible this series is. The fact you can go into a genre you're not used to and get into the headspace to produce so many stimulating scenes is pretty impressive as a writer to be honest. I usually read your stories in short sessions and often go back to revisit scenes. Really liked it, I'm glad you're getting the recognition you deserve on literotica.

Reactions: Ericbxrbrf

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

suckmachine

Admired Member
Media
T
One of the best stories in this genre! Unfortunately it wasn't finished.

A hot college girl is dating a normally, geeky guy. She's seduced by his asshole jock roommate who has a ripped body and huge cock.

Billy by openyoureyes
This big cock seduction is so hot and so real.....

D

deleted969111

I have a story in this thread that fits. A young wife discovers ,,,,,

Take a look if you want, let me know what you think.

thanks.

Reactions: amazzzed2

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those looking for biltmores other stories since he's gone private: Google "biltmore lpsg"
Specific stories I'd recommend, other than this one which is great:

• Apple store teen,
  • Summer at the pool,
  • the mountain cabin,
  • Restaurant owner outmans college boys
Copy paste these if need be. There's more you can find with google search. Curious to know others favourites.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
2 absolute GOLD ones been published lately. Fit this genre exactly:

Good worshipping dialogue, and gradual submission from reluctance (but obeying/submitting) to worship:
Geis Ch. 01 - Loving Wives - Literotica.com

and

The Kid - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com (wish for a bit more worshipping dialogue, and her admitting

^ But nonetheless - One of best cocky beginnings I've seen for a while since (Girlfriend Taken by Bigger Cock - Exhibitionist & Voyeur - Literotica.com) - something about these type stories really appeal to me.