Request for more biltmore-style "unwilling at first but then see's big dick" stories?

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hates neighbour, and then B D changes that. Is a cuck story so if that's not cup of tea - decent dirty talk. Haven't read the others yet.

Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 - Loving Wives - Literotica.com

PS
Shout out to Soron, bertperp, justbigenuff and others who keep checking here over the years and liking stuff.

Shortage of this stuff on the internet. Onwards and upwards.

lurker2008

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boyfriend's Neighbor - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com

Good start. Very short and nothing too sexual yet but had potential from the initial dislike changing because of d.
Fairly certain this story has been completed elsewhere, here/nifty/literotica, can't quite remember but i've definitely read that plot to the end.

Always get excited when this thread gets bumped, it's by far my biggest turn on, not enough stories though

grapefruuuuty

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

grapefruuuuty

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a huge fan of the MasterPC story universe. Each story typically involves a person finding a copy of the magic "MasterPC" software, which lets them bend reality. Body modification often leads to "Biltmore-style situations", where the main character is able to seduce the girl with their recently enlarged cock.

Stories that I really like which I think fit this theme include: "Master PC" (the original), "Master PC - Parting the Popular", "Master PC - Reloaded", "Master PC: Jenn's Story", and "Master PC: Jake's Story".

Lots of other great stories in this genre. Would love to hear if anyone has read any new ones as the website above hasn't been updated since 2011.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure if it's been posted but here's one where the girl gets stolen by the boyfriend's asshole dorm neighbour:
Literotica - Roommate Relations Ch. 01
Finally read Roommate Relations to part 3. This one's really good too! Got that great dislike from gfand calling him arrogant and being aggressive towards him (Ian the bull) before that seduction and mind break...

Pretty good dirty talk. Good to see this content being made on literotica again, haven't seen new content in this category for ages.

_lewy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If I may, here is a story of my own that may not lean into this aspect, but it is present. I'll add that it also includes quite a bit of humiliation, in case that's not one's thing.

What We're Worth to Her Ch. 01 - Fetish - Literotica.com

Does anyone have any of sweetsocks "What We're Worth to Her" series saved? He deleted them all. You can still read the first one if you use archive.com but does anyone have the other 3?