Request for more biltmore-style "unwilling at first but then see's big dick" stories?

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone have any of sweetsocks "What We're Worth to Her" series saved? He deleted them all. You can still read the first one if you use archive.com but does anyone have the other 3?
Damn that's a tragedy it was a great series w/ humilation.
I swear this is the second time, like "why girls like horses", that a great series has been inexplicably removed
Any tips how to access the archived?

Reactions: Vork and ss7979

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Also, to make up for annoyances of my content-less replies. Here's a story by the same author of Father Problems. A cuckold story but has that "initial dislike" hatred. Also an underdog of a nerdy guy as the bull. Decent dirty talk at the end.

Who's the Boss Now? - Fetish - Literotica.com

grapefruuuuty

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

grapefruuuuty

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New one on Literotica where a nerd creates a serum to finally get his crush to notice him but his bully steals his serum and his girl:
The Bully - Erotic Couplings - Literotica
Anyone know any good stories similar to this?

I'm really into a subset of these "biltmore-style genre" stories: I find it hot when penis expansion/body transformation turns the girl on and makes her willing...

Examples:
Cocksure Ch. 01: A Maid Unmade - Literotica
Abby's Lab - Literotica
Her Brother's Giant Cock Ch. 01.1 - Literotica
The Subliminal Tape Ch. 01 - Literotica - this series is phenomenal (especially ch. 03)
Medicine Show - LPSG (his encounter with Alice on page 3 is super hot)
The Size Formula - Literotica

Thanks in advance :)

godofthesea

Sexy Member
Media

inozzyflames

Expert Member
Media
Reactions: grapefruuuuty

grapefruuuuty

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Y'all might think I'm crazy for this... but hear me out:
A.I. Generated Erotic Stories

This afternoon I was playing around with OpenAI's Completion Model (you can type in a task/math problem/story and it's basically high-tech A.I. autocomplete) for work when I got a warning that explicit output may have been generated. Thus, it didn't show me the output.

Turns out you can disable explicit output warnings. Also, turns out OpenAI's GPT-3 language model is a freaky little fuck.

After work I spent a few hours copy-pasting the first half of stories from this thread that I find hot into the "Completion Playground", and it basically would generate an alternate ending. If you don't like what it generates, you can refresh the output and it will generate an entirely different ending. Or, you can adjust your prompt to nudge the story in a different direction. Alternatively, cut off the end of the A.I.'s output where it starts to go off the rails then regenerate from there.

I attached an example of one of my (several) outputs here... Surprisingly good for a robot lol. I marked where OpenAI took over in the file.

It isn't free, but you get $18 worth of free trial credits without having to add a credit card (took me about 2 hours to burn through it). One tip: watch your "Maximum Length" setting. You get charged based on how long your input is and how long the output generated is. If you keep hitting "Regenerate" with a long story you're going to burn through your credits fast. Otherwise, the default settings worked fine for me!

Interested to see if anyone else has any success! Post any hot Biltmore-style stories you generate here :)

All hail our A.I. overlords :innocent:

Attachments

bluestorm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Y'all might think I'm crazy for this... but hear me out:
A.I. Generated Erotic Stories

This afternoon I was playing around with OpenAI's Completion Model (you can type in a task/math problem/story and it's basically high-tech A.I. autocomplete) for work when I got a warning that explicit output may have been generated. Thus, it didn't show me the output.

Turns out you can disable explicit output warnings. Also, turns out OpenAI's GPT-3 language model is a freaky little fuck.

After work I spent a few hours copy-pasting the first half of stories from this thread that I find hot into the "Completion Playground", and it basically would generate an alternate ending. If you don't like what it generates, you can refresh the output and it will generate an entirely different ending. Or, you can adjust your prompt to nudge the story in a different direction. Alternatively, cut off the end of the A.I.'s output where it starts to go off the rails then regenerate from there.

I attached an example of one of my (several) outputs here... Surprisingly good for a robot lol. I marked where OpenAI took over in the file.

It isn't free, but you get $18 worth of free trial credits without having to add a credit card (took me about 2 hours to burn through it). One tip: watch your "Maximum Length" setting. You get charged based on how long your input is and how long the output generated is. If you keep hitting "Regenerate" with a long story you're going to burn through your credits fast. Otherwise, the default settings worked fine for me!

Interested to see if anyone else has any success! Post any hot Biltmore-style stories you generate here :)

All hail our A.I. overlords :innocent:
I like the way you think! ;)