Request granted

masterblaster

1st Like
Media
"Sorry Beth, I can't go - I've just got to get some more laps in tonight!" Jessica was insistant. As the only sophomore on the varsity team, and the big relays coming up the next weekend, she knew that she'd have some work to do to not get embarassed.

"Oh come on, how often do sophomores get invited to senior parties? I betcha Ryan will be there..." Beth's voice trailed off, as they both fell into a daydream about Ryan Hunter. He was the senior captain of the baseball team, and his relationship with Karen Baker was on the rocks. Karen was the captain of the swimming team, and headed to college on full scholarship. She looked like a swimmer too - tall and lean. It's easy to see why any guy, especially a hunk like Ryan, would want her.

"But he'd never have anything to do with us. He's too hot, and I'm...not." Jessica was being slightly modest. She was a little curvier than her swim team counterparts. She wasn't rail-thin, having a round, firm butt. She wasn't by any means fat though - she just looked like puberty was still molding her into a voluptous woman. Her breasts were still in progress, at a B-cup (or C-cup, depending on the maker). She would be a knock-out her senior year, that's for sure.

"Fine, suit yourself. I'm going." Beth sighed as she turned away from her best friend. Jessica took a deep breath and went to her final class of the week. After school, she swung by her house to grab her iPod speakers (since she'd be the only person in the pool tonight) and some food. At about 7, she returned to the school's pool, with it dark and deserted as expected. Jess stripped out of her overclothes (she was wearing her suit under them), and dove into the pool.

After about 20 minutes of swimming laps, Jess felt exhausted and pulled up for a break in the shallow end. As she lifted her goggles, she noticed a little boy running around on the pool deck, unattended. She'd never seen this little boy before, and honestly Jess had no idea how he got in the pool in the first place - she always locks the door behind her, because she's not even supposed to be there...Coach Anderson just "lent" her a key unofficially.

"Uh, little boy, don't run. It's slippery around the deck. Where is your mom anyway?" Jess called out, still out of breath. The boy ignored her, running around like an airplane. "Please don't ru--" Jess said again, but the little boy slipped and fell into the pool. When he didn't immediately come back up, Jess knew what to do. She hopped out of the shallow end, ran down to the deck and dove in, pulling the unconsious lad out of the depths of the water. Dragging him out onto the deck, she started CPR, like she had learned in lifeguarding. No respose. She turned to grab her cell phone from her bag, but when she turned back, the little boy was gone. No wet footsteps anywhere to be seen, except hers. All that was left was a note, "Your courage shall be rewarded. Imagine your benefit, and it shall be."

Confused, Jess tried to make sense of everything that had just happened. As it flashed through her mind, she could feel herself get faint, and she collapsed on the pool deck.

masterblaster

1st Like
Media
When Jess came to, she was laying on the bench, with her sweats and hoodie on. On her chest was another note, that said, "Request granted. Enjoy." Jess sat up, trying to remember what had just happened. She remembered the little boy, and saving him. She also remembered thinking that she wished that she had gone to the party, to be with her best friend as they stared at the senior boys. She thought about how she'd get all done up, and show off her budding breasts, maybe wearing something lowcut. As she thought about this, she could feel her chest tingle.

She looked down at her hoodie, and nearly fainted. Her hoodie was much tighter now, as her chest felt like it had doubled in size. She got up, and stumbled over to the mirror in the locker room. In it stood not the humble, pubescent Jess that she had grown used to. She now had curves! Slowly, almost in awe, Jess lifted up her hoodie, leaving her only her stretched out swimsuit top. Her breasts were easily a full D, if not DD. They were round and firm, perfect in shape. Her nipples, which had been fairly standard, were now large and dark as well, and poked out of her suit like a pair of thimbles.

Jess took a moment to analyze herself. Her hair looked fuller and thicker, but the same deep brown color it was before. Her face had shifted ever-so-slightly...her cheekbones were higher, her chin less round and her lips fuller. She was beautiful now! Lowering her eyes, she traced her figure. Her large breasts highlighted the new look, which also included a trimmer and flatter waist and stomach.

"Wow, I'm really sexy!" Jess mumbled, turning to admire her butt in the mirror. Even with sweatpants on, she could still tell that it was firm and round, just like she she'd always dreamed of. She always wanted to be like this. She could get any guy she wanted now, even Ryan. As she turned back forward, that thought dropped from her mind.

In the front of her sweatpants was a huge bulge.

masterblaster

1st Like
Media
"This has to be a dream!" Jess shreiked out as she stared at her crotch. Almost afraid to touch whatever might be there, Jess turned to walk away, but she could feel it straining fully against her sweats. With no other options, she turned back to the mirror. The bulge had subsided slightly, and no longer looked like it would break through her clothes. Jess slowly started to pull down her sweats, to address whatever was happening to her. As she slid the pants down inch by inch from her swimsuit, the strange invader could not be ignored. When she finally stepped out of her sweats, Jess looked again. It looked like somebody had put a cucumber in her suit, just beneth her large breasts. Below the mass, she could make out two more masses, both the size of limes.

Angered...no, shocked and confused, Jess tore off her suit, exposing her new body. Below the flawless, gravity-defying tits, and past the flat, scuplted abs and tiny waist, hung a huge penis.

She had a cock!

masterblaster

1st Like
Media
"Hey, what happened to you this weekend? You didn't answer your phone, and now you look like a you were hit by a car!" Beth exclaimed, looking at her obviously distressed best friend Monday morning. Beth was right, Jess did look like a mess. She was absolutely horrified by her new body - especially that thing - and was trying to conceil everything. She had a double layer of hoodies, and the baggiest sweatpants she could find. Unknown to Beth, Jess was also wearing 3 layers of cotton underwear, as the monster between her legs would rip through a single layer and flop most of the way down her thigh.

"I also heard you quit the swim team! The relays are this week! What has gotten into you?! Karen's gonna kill you if they can't find another swimmer!" Beth almost yelled at her friend.

"I don't want to talk about it..." Jess mumbled, trying to continue to her next class.

"Fine, if you don't want your best friend to help you, be that way."

Jess stopped in her tracks. Beth was right - as her best friend, she would be able to help. Beth always seemed to know more about "sexual" things anyway.

"Okay, if you want to help me, come to my house after school. My mom won't be home." Jess said after looking at her concerned pal.

After classes, Jess and Beth headed back to Jess's house...the two young ladies went straight up stairs and closed the door. Jess went over and shut the blinds, while Beth noticed the scene of her friend's room. There was torn clothes everywhere - shirts, pants, bras, underwear...everything that looked to be sexy was ripped. The only clothing that looked safe was socks, and they were all covered in what looked like spilled milk.

"What happened here?" Beth slid out, through the look of shock at what surrounded her.

Jess, with her back to her friend, lifted off the hoodies, revealing the back of an old t-shirt. "These!" Jess cried out, spinning around and showing the shirt clinging to her huge round tits.

"My goodness, where'd they come from?!" Beth replied. She knew that her friend had had slightly smaller boobs than her own full C-cups, but not anymore. Actually, she felt slightly jealous of the new mounds that her best friend now controlled.

"I don't know! And that's not the worst part!" Jess said, sobbing now. "I'm a freak!"

Beth tried to console her friend, only knowing half of the story. The mood quickly changed as Jess peeled off her sweats.

masterblaster

1st Like
Media
"Wow...", was all that Beth could manage to say. "I've never seen a penis on a woman before, let alone a penis that big anywhere!"

"I'm a freak, I know. I can't be seen in public, especially not on the swim team! Look at my suit!" Jess cried even louder, pointing at the torn mess of rags on the ground. Both the chest and the crotch had ripped through, obviously from strain.

Jess then told her best friend about Friday at the pool, and then in the locker room. Then she went on about how when she got home, she tried everything to hide her new endowments, destroying most of her clothes. After hours of crying, she fell asleep. Saturday, in the shower, she learned that her new breasts were extremely sensitive, and she had gotten herself off just from playing with her large new nipples under the hot water of the shower. After more tears over that thing, she looked in a mirror, and found her womanhood was still intact. Just before bed that night, she found herself laying on her back, one hand buried in her pussy, the other squeezing her tits. Sunday morning, Jess had awoken with a major erection and had inadvertantly touched it - which felt incredible. Overcoming her fears, she grabbed it with both hands, and jerked herself until she squirted.

"It felt amazing to cover myself with cum." Jess recalled, looking at her shocked friend. Jess was never sexual in any way, atleast that Beth knew. She only listened, never talked, when Beth would talk about her occasional encounters with boys at school. "With my parents gone all week, I spent all day yesterday either exploring my new body, or crying because of my new body."

Still in awe at her friend's tale, Beth sat down silently on the bed. After a long period, Beth looked at her tearful friend, and then said, "Can I touch it?"

masterblaster

1st Like
Media
Trusting her best friend implicently, and hopefully looking for a little guidance, Jess lowered her panties - all three layers - and exposed herself to Beth. It wasn't until her underwear was down to her knees that her limp cock was totally free. Beth's eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped.

"That's monsterous! Just how big is it?!" Beth said, almost craving an answer.

"I don't know, I haven't measured it. I don't know how to measure it!"

Beth found a ruler in the bottom of her backpack, but it was only half a foot long, and that would not do here. Unable to find anything else, she was forced to continue. She placed the 0" mark at the base of her friend's flaccid organ, and then held her finger at the end of the ruler, which was not nearly at the end of Jess's cock. She shifted the 0" down to that mark and continued to measure.

"Six inches...plus another 4 and a half...wow...limp, you're 10 and a half inches. That's almost twice what most guys are hard!" Beth exclaimed, looking up past the globes on Jess's chest and into her eyes. Beth didn't want to admit it, but this was easily the sexiest thing she'd ever even dreamed of.

She then snagged a piece of shoelace, and wrapped it around the shaft, and then laid it on the ruler. It was exactly six inches around.

"This is the most impressive cock I've ever seen, and it's not even trying. I don't know what you're going to use it for, but if you were a guy, I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth off of it." Beth said, almost loosing her breath. She wrapped her hand around it, bearly, and gave it a tug. She felt blood start to gush into it instantly.

"Beth, what are you doing!" Jess cried. Something quickly came over her - pleasure. Her nipples instantly stiffened, and she couldn't help but run her hands up to one of them. She could also feel her pussy start to moisten.

"I want to see just how woMANly this thing can get." Beth continued to hold it, while at the same time noticing the juice start to flow from her friend's newly-overactive pussy. Beth could feel her own get very damp.

"It isn't fair that you're naked, and I'm not" Beth said quickly. Before Jess could reply, Beth's top and bra were off, and her pants were coming down. Jess had to admit that her friend was a hot little thing. At 5'2", Beth was short, yet stacked. Her full C-cups started the top of a developing hour glass figure. She had a tiny waist, and large hips, almost identical to what Jess developed.

"That's it!" Jess thought to herself. "I was thinking about how Beth would look at the party, and I ended up looking like her. But what about the dick?"

Beth, now totally exposed, slid up close to her best friend, and continued to stroke her cock. It had long since grown too big for her to wrap her hand around. She placed the ruler again at the base of her friend's organ, and moved it again, and again down the shaft.

"Almost fourteen inches..." Beth was obviously in heat at this point. She wrapped the shoelace around it again. "Six...wow, this piece of meat is NINE inches around."

Looking down at her best friend, past her ripe melons, next to that monster shaft, Jess saw lust in her friend's eyes.

"This is one hell of a piece of meat, and I'm hungry..." Beth said, just before sliding it into her mouth.

masterblaster

1st Like
Media
It didn't make it too far into Beth's tiny mouth. Jess's giant penis looked out of place compared to her petite friend. And this turned them both on even more. Beth slowly licked and sucked on the purple head of her new toy, while one hand stroked the shaft slowly. Jess was almost beside herself, and was groping her giant tits with all of her might - alternating between taking them as a whole handful and then squeezing her hand shut until she was just playing with her rock hard nipples. That's when Beth noticed a second opportunity: the oozing pussy between Jess's legs. Leaving one hand wrapped around the snake, she slowly ran her other hand up between Jess's legs, and grazed her cunt.

"Ooo! Do that again!" Jessica moaned out. Beth couldn't help herself - her lust for the big piece of penis drove her to a point of sexual overload. Here she was, a petite little sophomore, with a footlong cock in her mouth, and one hand wrapped around it, and the other buried deep in her best friend's pussy. Jessica was even worse - to see her petite little friend, with those heaving tits...Jess's OWN heaving tits...to be sucked, stroked, and fingered at the same time...was more than she could handle.

She came.

It was an absolute shower of semen that exploded all over her friend. It ran out of Beth's mouth, down her face, and onto her chest. It oozed down Beth's tits, down her stomach, and made a mess everywhere. It looked like Beth was a cinnamon roll, covered in gooey icing.

Beth was far from done, however. Still in ecstacy, Jess fell down on the bed, flat on her back. Her cock laid semi-limply off of her side, touching the bed. Beth crawled erotically up onto the bed, hanging her breasts seductively close enough to graze her nipples against her exhausted friend. She worked her way up towards Jess's face, and sat up...lowering her pussy to her friend's mouth.

"I sucked on your pole...it's time for you to return the favor and lick my hole!" Beth groaned out. And lick her pussy Jessica did. After just a few passes with her tongue, Beth was already near cumming...and that's when Jess buried her mouth into her friend's dripping cunt. Beth moaned with pleasure, coming twice instantly. After just a few more licks, she came again, this time collapsing with exhaustion.

"I don't know what happened to you, Jess, but I'm glad it did!" Beth sighed, as she looked into her friend's eyes.

Reactions: CollStorm

masterblaster

1st Like
Media
"Just who the hell do you think you are?!" Karen shreiked across the hallway the next day at school. "I've worked way too hard to have some stupid sophomore hooker ruin my senior relays!" Karen walked right up into Jessica's face, and practically pinned her against the lockers. Luckily, it was before school, and nobody saw it happen, or a crowd would have gathered and encouraged a fight.

"Just because you think you're all special because you're a sophomore on varsity and you've got two years left to get better, you don't have to ruin my finale!" Karen was practically spewing these words out into Jess's face, scaring Jess. She flinched, which only encouraged Karen's outburst.

"Oh, and now you're not even woman enough to stand up to a little pressure?! Is that what it is - you're too much of a pussy to be in the spotlight?!"

"N..no!" Jessica let out a whimper.

"What is it then? Why are you trying to ruin my chance?"

"I can't tell you!"

"Oh, you'd better tell me, or ELSE!" Karen screamed back.

"N...no. Not here atleast. Look, Karen, I'm not trying to ruin your last races. It's personal." Jessica finally started to regain her composure.

"Obviously it's personal - you look like you fell out of the ugly tree and landed in sweats!" Karen was right - Jess was still hiding herself. She was still very timid about her new body, and was back in her hoodies and sweatpants.

"Please, meet me after practice tonight, in the locker room. I'll explain then." Karen stared Jessica deep in the face, and swooshed around, storming away. Even angry, Karen had a really sexy walk, where she emphasized her firm butt and long legs. Jess couldn't help but think about just how sexy Karen was the rest of the day.

cooldude_hunglow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great so far, you might want to go and have her fuck this girl, and then have her go to some party all sexed up, showing off her huge breasts, and have some guy get a suprise.

masterblaster

1st Like
Media
"Okay, I'm here Jess...what do you want?" Karen said, as she cut across the locker room from the showers.

"I won't beat around the bush, with you Karen. I'm having some serious personal issues with my body, and I'm not comfortable showing myself off in my suit anymore." Jess said, keeping a few feet between herself and Karen.

"Wow, that was a big surprise. Look at you - you're a cow! You've never been in the same shape as me, or any other girl on the team." At this, Karen flaunted herself. She did a full turn, and dropped her towel, revealing her slender, sexy figure under a skin-tight suit. "This is how a swimmer should look, cow."

Jessica turned a bright shade of red, and looked at the ground. Karen walked up to her, and got right up into Jess's face, and looked deep into Jessica's eyes with her beautiful blue eyes. She said, "Come on, cow. Let me see those utters!", and pulled the hoodies off of Jess without much warning. Luckily, Jessica had made a trip to Victoria's Secret, and had purchased a new bra that fit her her tits: a black, lacy, 34DD pushup bra.

Karen took two steps back, slightly embarassed. "Okay, so you only look like a cow because you don't know how to wear clothes that fit right on you. Seriously, those are tits that I'd kill to have - mine are only a perky little B-cup."

Jessica saw this as her moment to return fire. She now took two steps forward, running her hands up and down her ample chest, teasing her nipples slightly. Jess stood chest-to-chest with Karen, and looked deep into Karen's eyes with her beautiful brown eyes.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted to see my utters!" Jessica then slid the straps off of her bra, and then unfastened it, dropping it to the floor. She arched her back, practically shoving her globes into Karen's face. Jess looked Karen over, and could see her nipples were starting to show through her suit. Jess once again ran her fingers up to her chest, and gave one of her nipples a squeeze before turning her hand around and grabbing Karen's chest. Karen let out an immediate moan.

"Ooo...I don't know what it is...but your body feels so good in my hands..." Jessica whispered into Karen's ear, teasing her nipples still. She started to lower her hand down the front of Karen's suit, until she reached the delicate transition to between Karen's legs. Karen's eyes started to glaze over and her mouth fell slightly open. All she could do was moan, and spread her legs further apart.

As Jess teased Karen's pussy, she once again leaned in close, "Actually, my chest I'm perfectly comfortable with. It's this down here that I'm worried about..." Jess withdrew her hand, snapping Karen back into reality. Jess did a half turn, turning her back to Karen, and slowly bent over and took off her sweats, revealing an absolutely perfectly shaped ass, with the string of a matching black lace thong between the cheeks.

"There's nothing wrong with..." Karen sounded so horny, but stopped mid-sentance as Jessica turned back around to reveal the front half of the thong. It was an incredible sight: this succulant beauty, with large breasts, a tiny waist, and sexy legs, wearing a sheer thong, which was in no way succeeding in restraining the monster inside.

"Wha?!" Karen stuttered. Jessica wasted no time in flopping out her oversized prick, and putting Karen's hands around it.

"Don't you think that the other girls would be distracted by me if I were to let them know about this?" Jessica asked. "If you promise not to tell anybody about this, I'll let you do whatever you want, deal?"

Karen could do nothing but nod and stroke. It grew and grew in her hands, feeling so hot and sexy. Karen's inner lusts gave in, and she begged Jess, "Please, Ryan doesn't have a cock nearly as wonderful as this. I want it in me, right now!"

masterblaster

1st Like
Media
Karen practically ripped her suit off as she threw herself on the bench in the locker room. Jessica saw how horny this girl was, and took advantage of it. She seductively crossed the locker room, making sure to jiggle her breasts and stroke her pole. Karen couldn't take the sight of her friend stroking a cock that big - it was big enough to touch the bottom of her own tits when she stroked it - and started to finger herself wildly on the bench.

"Please, I want it now! Give me that huge dick!" Karen begged, jamming three fingers into her pussy.

Jessica smiled, and held herself over Karen, dangling her tits in Karen's face. Karen immediately started to suck hungrily on them, while reaching out and guiding Jess's cock towards her aching pussy.

"Damn...this thing is thicker than a bottle of Pepsi...ooo...and I want it all!"

Jess couldn't take it any more. She started to insert herself inch by inch into Karen's wetness, feeling the intense pressure as she squeezed herself in. Karen immediately started moaning like a whore, and Jess had less than a quarter of her prick in her! When Jess was about halfway into Karen's cunt, she stopped, slowly withdrew herself almost entirely, and then shoved it back in to the same point. Karen was screaming something that wasn't English at this point, just begging for more of whatever Jess had to give her.

"Fu...fuck! This monster dick is splitting my tight little pussy in two, and I'm loving it! Oh please keep going!!"

And that's just what Jess did. She hit the back depths of Karen with about two inches to go, and just held it in there for a second, feeling Karen cum just from having the invader inside her. Feeling this kind of pleasure, combined with Karen sucking feverashly on Jess's rock hard nipples, drove Jessica to the point of cumming, but she wasn't ready for that. She wanted to truely pleasure this sexy young thing underneath her. Jessica started to really pound it into Karen, putting the full force of her monster dick into each thrust. Eventually, Karen's pussy accepted all of Jessica's tool, cumming several times in just the first few minutes. Just feeling Karen's pussy tense and squeeze her womanhood was driving Jessica crazy, and when she looked down and saw how her fat cock was almost turning Karen's pussy inside out as she fucked her only turned her on even more.

Jessica slid her entire length out of Karen, who was just beside herself at this totally feeling of fullness. "Oh baby, don't stop! I want to suck your tits while you nail me with that fat cock!" Karen was still humping the air, like Jessica was still inside her.

"If you want more, you'll have to bend over!" Jess had to fuck this senior from behind, just to appreciate her flawless ass. Karen wasted no time in dropping to her knees and leaning over the bench, which was covered in sweat and cum. Even though Karen was a few inches taller than Jess, the immense length of her cock made up the difference in no time. Jess slid her prick deep into Karen's abused pussy, and this time really drilled her. She reached around and grabbed a hold of Karen's pubic mound, toying with her clit while giving her every inch of her cock.

"OOOOFFFUCK!" Karen finally moaned out, pushing Jessica away from her. Karen's pussy contracted, and she let out a huge, gushing squirting orgasm, covering Jessica's tits and cock with juices. Jess quickly did the same, cumming all over Karen's back and round ass.

New Jessica was here to stay.

masterblaster

1st Like
Media
By Thursday, the whole school noticed two distinct changes: 1) Some sophomore chick sprouted boobs, and like to wear low-cut clothes and get the guys to stare at her, and 2) Karen and Ryan had a major fight and had broken up. Rumor has it that Karen was tired of Ryan not being able to please her and that she had cheated on him with some guy in college who was able to stick his whole arm up her pussy.

Jessica was still a little unsure about herself, and just what had happened the past few days, until after school Karen called her. "Jess...I'd like to talk to you. I'm sorry about being so upset over the whole relay thing. Much like you had reasons behind quitting the team, which I'm still sore from by the way, I had other reasons for my anger. I had just found out that Ryan cheated on me over the weekend."

"Oh geez, Karen, that's got to hurt. You two were together for a long time!" Jess replied.

"I know, I know. The most painful part about it was that the bitch that he slept with was Beth, your best friend. I couldn't find her Monday, and when I saw you Tuesday it all just poured over. At the party, she was all over him, and eventually begged him to let her suck his dick - she's obsessed with dick, you know that?"

"Hmmm...it's never really come up between us," Jess almost laughed out.

"Oh damn - does she know about you? Has she seen your cock? I'm betting she's already sucked on it and everything!" Karen sounded shocked at first, and then laughed to herself.

"You know, there's now only me and Beth, which ISN'T happening until I kick her ass first, and you and Ryan that haven't hooked up in our little love triange...square...thingy. Jess, I want you to teach that cheating asshole a lesson! He's the only manager working Saturday night at Pizza Planet. I want you to pay him a visit, tease him a little like you did me, and then screw him with that sausage of yours. This was the 4th time he'd cheated on me, and he needs to learn that he can't just walk all over women."

Jess thought about it for a moment, picturing what Ryan probably looked like naked, and then agreed. In spite of the fact that her first two experiences were with chicks, Jessica knew that she was straight. She'd touched herself quite a few times while thinking about various guys and their hard bodies. Women, while soft and smooth and delicate, lacked the great equalizer: a penis. A cock shoved into any variety of places would bring more pleasure than almost anything.

"This is why I have a cock - I've always strived to be equal to men. That's why I always tried so hard to be a star swimmer! I wanted to be better than the boys. I was given my cock to make myself an equal. And I was given my sexy body to make myself equal to women. But I'm sexier than any girl at school now, AND probably bigger than any guy. That makes me superior. And any guy that think that they're better than me needs to learn their place."

Jess's mood changed to one of conquest - she had to prove that she was the best, to both men and women. And Ryan was her first contender.