Research: Men, don't sleep with women, they weaken your brain

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_johnschlong, Sep 12, 2008.

1. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

Interesting research: men who sleep with women, become (even bigger) idiots (than they already were).

Men who only fvck the woman, and then go to sleep in their own separate bed, retain their basic brain functions.

Throw away the kingsize bed, bring out your camping gear, men.

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    this is very true at my house...wife snores way to much...have my own room...we visit and then sleep alone...i function majorly better at work and play...has been this way for several years...when we travel or our vacation home i can tell differnce...

3. bbblowme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can't stand sleeping alone...........or being alone for that matter.

4. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is an interesting article. For my part, I love sleeping with the woman I am with. I sleep like a dead person and am never bothered. I love the feel of her body next to me at all times and anytime I come to for a brief moment to be able to caress her body and then fall back asleep.
    But separate beds that allow for solid sleep are good too.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

I don't mind being alone, but I prefer to sleep next to a man.:wink:

6. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Geez, THIS study says women sleep more deeply than men, and other studies say that men sleep more deeply than women because women supposedly have to sleep more lightly because of their babies. :rolleyes: When are people going to realize that these studies are stupid?

I figure that there are INDIVIDUAL differences in how deeply/lightly different people sleep, and I would say that maybe someone who sleeps with someone who snores a lot may have trouble sleeping and may have some brain fatigue the next day. But of course that all varies among individuals too.

I usually sleep alone (since I live alone and am not dating anyone right now), but it's nice to sleep next to a man too (just maybe not if he's snoring a lot! :biggrin1:)

Draft saved Draft deleted