Research on semen

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The stats don't really say much to me without seeing an analysis of other risk factors among the two groups of women. For instance, were the swallowers of more healthy weight and have hormonal profiles less pre-disposing to cancer?

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys...its not real...take a look at the URL when you click on the site.

I can assure you thats not really CNN

Blueshift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not only is that a badly done CNN-template site, but UNC doing such research? Ha! I laugh at the though. I laugh loudly.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not only is that a badly done CNN-template site, but UNC doing such research? Ha! I laugh at the though. I laugh loudly.
True! It would have been much more believable if they had claimed the research done at Baylor or U. of Utah, Salt Lake City.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Analysis and variables apart whenever I see this kind of pop news coverage of "science" I always ask myself three questions.
I) Who designed the methodology
2) Who is the chief reseracher
3) Who is financing the project

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Analysis and variables apart whenever I see this kind of pop news coverage of "science" I always ask myself three questions.
I) Who designed the methodology
2) Who is the chief reseracher
3) Who is financing the project
I'm sure you aren't surprised that you and I are in the extreme minority on this one. Most people, if the see the phrase "research shows" and a percentage, they just simply accept it as gospel.

If I published a spoof article, entitled "Research shows that eating worms can increase penis size by 8%", and even put a paragraph at the end saying it was a spoof, you can bet the bait shops would be selling out. No questions asked.