Resensitizing your penis

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On your own - I have heard good things about fleshlights and other masturbation sleeves that allow one to re-learn how to orgasm using less intense sensations.

If you have a sexy lady friend, I recommend hand jobs with prolonged orgasm denial. Meaning over a few days or hours, she helps you build to several "peaks" (varying levels, but up to an 8 or 9 on the "omg, I'm gonna cum" scale) before finally allowing a release at irregular intervals. I've also found teasing and working another erogenous zone, like biting the nipples, weight or temp play with the balls, helps break the pattern of cock>hard>stroke>cum. Which, no matter the method, is a mindset you have to be willing to part with.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a device called a Manhood, a kind of artificial foreskin, that protects your glans from constant stimulation. If $28 for two sounds too much, I imagine it would be quite easy to work up a DIY version. (You might have to lie to your sister about what you wanted her sewing machine for.)

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i lost the link to it , here is a quik breakdown of what you need to do if you want to get rid of the death grip. dont jack off for a week atleast until you really need one , if not two weeks if you dont feel a longing for a relase after one, strictly no touchign during the break period, then after the break period you can masturbate once in the week after the break , but only when you penis tells you too e.g. by gettign a random erection , but set yourself some time to do this , and play around a bit and take it slow. then in the week after you can do it twice and again when your penis tells you too. this should help, if it doesn't reccomendations are to repeat from step 1 :)

dam i got a good memory from months back XD

troyboy :)

S

SirConcis

Out of curiosity, what is the death grip ?