Reservoir tips in condoms too small?

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
We've discussed condom sizes and brands many times but I'd like to address in particular the subject of reservoir tips in condoms. I find that they are too small to hold the average batch of semen ejaculated. I have a small dick (5.8" x 4.8") and therefore wear standard sized condoms. My cum loads are just about average (1 teaspoon) and yet most of the times semen tends to seep up my shaft, making quite of a mess. At visual inspection, when I roll off my rubber cum level is way past the bottom tip. What has been your experience with reservoir tips? I imagine big shooters must have this problem for sure. Are the reservoirs much larger in X Large condoms?

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I think the reservoir tip is an engineering safeguard--they probably make it the smallest necessary size to help prevent the condom from breaking during, umm, the massive 35mph force of your ejaculation... (could any engieers here address such a claim? :confused:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When your putting that bad boy on, just pinch off more than the standard tip and BAM you got a bigger saftey net...

OmahaBeef