Reservoir tips in condoms too small?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Kauri Tree, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

We've discussed condom sizes and brands many times but I'd like to address in particular the subject of reservoir tips in condoms. I find that they are too small to hold the average batch of semen ejaculated. I have a small dick (5.8" x 4.8") and therefore wear standard sized condoms. My cum loads are just about average (1 teaspoon) and yet most of the times semen tends to seep up my shaft, making quite of a mess. At visual inspection, when I roll off my rubber cum level is way past the bottom tip. What has been your experience with reservoir tips? I imagine big shooters must have this problem for sure. Are the reservoirs much larger in X Large condoms?

2. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

don't think so..i wear magnum xl's...the reservoir is less then half an inch on those size condoms

3. Nomad

Nomad New Member

I think the reservoir tip is an engineering safeguard--they probably make it the smallest necessary size to help prevent the condom from breaking during, umm, the massive 35mph force of your ejaculation... (could any engieers here address such a claim? :confused:

4. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

When your putting that bad boy on, just pinch off more than the standard tip and BAM you got a bigger saftey net...

OmahaBeef

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Reservoir is quite often too small, so cum spreads all around the head.

Draft saved Draft deleted